🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reagan was Right in 1964 and in 1980...Trump is Right in 2017

Reagan - big government is bad; triples debt building up a bigger government
Built up national defense. See Tip O’Neil and Democrats who controlled Congress when Reagan was in office if you want to get to the bottom of those huge deficits.
Passing the buck. The motto of the modern GOP.

That's funny, when you think how "Resist" and "Obstruct" has become the motto of the current Democrat Party.

Thanks for the chuckle.
Obstruct? You control the entirety of the federal government. The GOP was the party of "obstruct" under Obama, and remained so for much of Trump's Presidency so far. I look forward to the midterms, when Dems take the House and Senate, and instead of the party of "obstruct," become the party of "impeach." Well, if Trump isn't in jail before then.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you're going to be greatly disappointed after the 2018 midterms. Don't fall for the "wish in one hand shit in the other" BS the media is feeding you.

:lmao:
Impossible. If the nation survives, and is able to hold the 2018 midterms, I'll consider that alone a major win. It'll mean Trump is being sufficiently fended off.

As was Reagan, Trump was also a former Democrat who came to understand why their policies keep failing. I was one myself at one time.

yeah everybody always forgets that Reagan was a former democrat as well.thats our corrupt one party system of demopublicans and reprocrats.LOL

Reagan - big government is bad; triples debt building up a bigger government
Built up national defense. See Tip O’Neil and Democrats who controlled Congress when Reagan was in office if you want to get to the bottom of those huge deficits.

That's funny, when you think how "Resist" and "Obstruct" has become the motto of the current Democrat Party.

Thanks for the chuckle.
Obstruct? You control the entirety of the federal government. The GOP was the party of "obstruct" under Obama, and remained so for much of Trump's Presidency so far. I look forward to the midterms, when Dems take the House and Senate, and instead of the party of "obstruct," become the party of "impeach." Well, if Trump isn't in jail before then.
Democrats won’t win shit in 2018. Why? Here is there platform:
1.) All heterosexual white males are bad.
2.) All blacks are victims.
3.) All gays and lesbians are victims.
4.) Donald Trump stole the election.
5.) All police are corrupt and murder young black men.
No economic plan...the Iran Deal speaks volumes about the stupidity of their foreign policy, and nobody who is trying to make ends meet and pay bills give a fat rats ass about gay people. Real Americans support law enforcement.
All wrong of course, sheep.

Thanks for the chuckle.
No economic plan...the Iran Deal speaks volumes about the stupidity of their foreign policy, and nobody who is trying to make ends meet and pay bills give a fat rats ass about gay people. Real Americans support law enforcement.

Alrighty then. So tell us why we should vote for Democrats in 2018 and 2020?

What's the plan man? Are going to lower our taxes? Defeat ISIS? Secure the border? Increase the the market and the economic numbers? Bring money back into the US? Create jobs? Will I get a free toaster with my vote?

I'll be patiently waiting.

Thanks for the chuckle.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you're going to be greatly disappointed after the 2018 midterms. Don't fall for the "wish in one hand shit in the other" BS the media is feeding you.

Impossible. If the nation survives, and is able to hold the 2018 midterms, I'll consider that alone a major win. It'll mean Trump is being sufficiently fended off.
“If the nation survives”...what a nut jobber...:cuckoo:

Thanks for the chuckle.

What's the plan man? Are going to lower our taxes? Defeat ISIS? Secure the border? Increase the GDP?
They don’t have one.

Thanks for the chuckle.

What's the plan man? Are going to lower our taxes? Defeat ISIS? Secure the border? Increase the GDP?
They don’t have one.

"But....but....Trump is bad."

Thanks for the chuckle.

“If the nation survives”...what a nut jobber...:cuckoo:

My nation is thriving. he can go "survive" somewhere else. :lmao:

Thanks for the chuckle.
Reagan cut the federal budget by $41 billion dollars. Efforts to correct LBJ and the Democrats fuck-ups over several generations when they controlled Congress.
Lyndon B. Johnson and Ronald Reagan and Federal Power - Bill of Rights Institute

Thanks for the chuckle.
So history is wrong? Take it up with non-partisan Bill of Rights Institute.
Lyndon B. Johnson and Ronald Reagan and Federal Power - Bill of Rights Institute

havent americans figured out what happens when u put a dem in office? Remember 1976 thru 1980? Remember the hell years of 2009 thru 2016?,,,,,i remember when Reagan and Both Bushes were in Office! I never had a problem finding a job when any of them were President! but as soon as Carter and Obama took over the white house,,it was living in the 30's all over again!

Big government is an obstacle to economic growth. Washington DC has become the palace of Versailles with a small group of liberal elites, along with their court jester the mainstream media, attempting to usurp our liberty. Education system in America has been completely compromised.

Do we have to keep seeing this ridiculous sh!t? Only tards actually see nonsense as real.

havent americans figured out what happens when u put a dem in office? Remember 1976 thru 1980? Remember the hell years of 2009 thru 2016?,,,,,i remember when Reagan and Both Bushes were in Office! I never had a problem finding a job when any of them were President! but as soon as Carter and Obama took over the white house,,it was living in the 30's all over again!

I still remember when gasoline went up to $1.76 per gallon and there were lines at the pumps.

Thanks Jimmah.

Big government is an obstacle to economic growth. Washington DC has become the palace of Versailles with a small group of liberal elites, along with their court jester the mainstream media, attempting to usurp our liberty. Education system in America has been completely compromised.

Do we have to keep seeing this ridiculous sh!t? Only tards actually see nonsense as real.

Don’t care for the truth much do ya?

Obvious you don't see the parallels between the transition from Carter to Reagan, and from Obama to Trump. History is definitely repeating itself and you have a front-row seat.

Except you don't what the hell you're watching. :lmao:

Democrats want a victim class. They thrive on poverty and unemployment.

Will that be part of their platform in 2018?

"Making America poor and unemployed again"

Will that be part of their platform in 2018?

"Making America poor and unemployed again"
Huh? What is this, the 8th or 9th straight year of job growth, stock market growth, and GDP growth?

Forum List

Back