🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reagan was Right in 1964 and in 1980...Trump is Right in 2017

havent americans figured out what happens when u put a dem in office? Remember 1976 thru 1980? Remember the hell years of 2009 thru 2016?,,,,,i remember when Reagan and Both Bushes were in Office! I never had a problem finding a job when any of them were President! but as soon as Carter and Obama took over the white house,,it was living in the 30's all over again!
Democrats want a victim class. They thrive on poverty and unemployment.

Will that be part of their platform in 2018?

"Making America poor and unemployed again"
Huh? What is this, the 8th or 9th straight year of job growth, stock market growth, and GDP growth?

Not interested. I'm still waiting to hear why I should vote for Democrats in 2018 and 2020.

Passing the buck. The motto of the modern GOP.

That's funny, when you think how "Resist" and "Obstruct" has become the motto of the current Democrat Party.

Thanks for the chuckle.
Obstruct? You control the entirety of the federal government. The GOP was the party of "obstruct" under Obama, and remained so for much of Trump's Presidency so far. I look forward to the midterms, when Dems take the House and Senate, and instead of the party of "obstruct," become the party of "impeach." Well, if Trump isn't in jail before then.
Democrats won’t win shit in 2018. Why? Here is there platform:
1.) All heterosexual white males are bad.
2.) All blacks are victims.
3.) All gays and lesbians are victims.
4.) Donald Trump stole the election.
5.) All police are corrupt and murder young black men.
No economic plan...the Iran Deal speaks volumes about the stupidity of their foreign policy, and nobody who is trying to make ends meet and pay bills give a fat rats ass about gay people. Real Americans support law enforcement.
All wrong of course, sheep.

Alrighty then. So tell us why we should vote for Democrats in 2018 and 2020?

What's the plan man? Are going to lower our taxes? Defeat ISIS? Secure the border? Increase the the market and the economic numbers? Bring money back into the US? Create jobs? Will I get a free toaster with my vote?

I'll be patiently waiting.
A lot will be the same as 2008. Repair the severe damage done to our alliances, pull out of the pointless wars Trump is inevitably going to start, reverse every single one of Trump's executive orders, restore and repair all the sabotage to the ACA, etc.

havent americans figured out what happens when u put a dem in office? Remember 1976 thru 1980? Remember the hell years of 2009 thru 2016?,,,,,i remember when Reagan and Both Bushes were in Office! I never had a problem finding a job when any of them were President! but as soon as Carter and Obama took over the white house,,it was living in the 30's all over again!

trolling i see.the fact you forgot to mention in the summer of 2008 under the watch of BUSH 'BEFORE" Obama became elected,that we were in the greatest depression since the great despression under FDR.:lmao:

Big government is an obstacle to economic growth. Washington DC has become the palace of Versailles with a small group of liberal elites, along with their court jester the mainstream media, attempting to usurp our liberty. Education system in America has been completely compromised.

But then why do we have such a strong economy?

That's funny, when you think how "Resist" and "Obstruct" has become the motto of the current Democrat Party.

Thanks for the chuckle.
Obstruct? You control the entirety of the federal government. The GOP was the party of "obstruct" under Obama, and remained so for much of Trump's Presidency so far. I look forward to the midterms, when Dems take the House and Senate, and instead of the party of "obstruct," become the party of "impeach." Well, if Trump isn't in jail before then.
No economic plan...the Iran Deal speaks volumes about the stupidity of their foreign policy, and nobody who is trying to make ends meet and pay bills give a fat rats ass about gay people. Real Americans support law enforcement.

What's the plan man? Are going to lower our taxes? Defeat ISIS? Secure the border? Increase the the market and the economic numbers? Bring money back into the US? Create jobs? Will I get a free toaster with my vote?

A lot will be the same as 2008. Repair the severe damage done to our alliances, pull out of the pointless wars Trump is inevitably going to start, reverse every single one of Trump's executive orders, restore and repair all the sabotage to the ACA, etc.

That's it? But I don't want to go back to 2008. For someone who calls themselves "progressives" ya'll sure like going backward.

kinda like your hero Reagan did.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Reagan’s Recession
A year later, in September 1982, with the unemployment rate at 10.1%, most Americans were far from pleased with the state of the economy.

Big government is an obstacle to economic growth. Washington DC has become the palace of Versailles with a small group of liberal elites, along with their court jester the mainstream media, attempting to usurp our liberty. Education system in America has been completely compromised.

A reminder of the last great president. We may have found another. There can be little doubt that he already is the most consequential POTUS since Reagan, and this in only 1 year.

Reagan - big government is bad; triples debt building up a bigger government
Built up national defense. See Tip O’Neil and Democrats who controlled Congress when Reagan was in office if you want to get to the bottom of those huge deficits.
Dims have been blaming Republicans for 40 years.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Thanks for the chuckle.

Old School...I hope your wish comes true.

never happened under reagan.:haha:

The Myths of Reaganomics
The next, and admittedly the most embarrassing, failure of Reaganomic goals is the deficit. Jimmy Carter habitually ran deficits of $40-50 billion and, by the end, up to $74 billion; but by 1984, when Reagan had promised to achieve a balanced budget, the deficit had settled down comfortably to about $200 billion, a level that seems to be permanent, despite desperate attempts to cook the figures in one-shot reductions.

This is by far the largest budget deficit in American history. It is true that the $50 billion deficits in World War II were a much higher percentage of the GNP; but the point is that that was a temporary, one-shot situation, the product of war finance. But the war was over in a few years; and the current federal deficits now seem to be a recent, but still permanent part of the American heritage.

any wonder why after his second term.polls showed a great majority of americans were glad to see reagan gone? LOL

Last edited:
Reagan - big government is bad; triples debt building up a bigger government
Built up national defense. See Tip O’Neil and Democrats who controlled Congress when Reagan was in office if you want to get to the bottom of those huge deficits.
Dims have been blaming Republicans for 40 years.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Irony is they controlled Congress almost exclusively for 50 years...1932 to 1994

kinda like your hero Reagan did.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Reagan’s Recession
A year later, in September 1982, with the unemployment rate at 10.1%, most Americans were far from pleased with the state of the economy.
By 1984 Reagan would be elected in one of the largest landslides in history. America was very pleased.

never happened under reagan.:haha:

The Myths of Reaganomics

People sure liked it in 1984 campaign.
Presidential Election of 1984

A reminder of the last great president. We may have found another. There can be little doubt that he already is the most consequential POTUS since Reagan, and this in only 1 year.

Man of the people.

Man of the people.

if the people are plutocrats. but it's cute how uneducated people like you think he's one of you. :rofl:

Old School...I hope your wish comes true.

we know you dont have a brain being a bushwacker and reaganut fan:haha:

Forum List

Back