Reagan Would Have Supported Gay Marriage

Leave it to the left to attempt to portray speculation as fact. Nuff said.

And leave it to you to support "Big Gubmint" intrusion in peoples private lives. Hypocrite.

Yep, reading comprehension course should be in your future, how you obtained my opinion on the subject of gay marriage from those two short sentences is freaking miraculous considering they were directed at your dumb ass post.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

According his daughter.

Reagan's daughter Patti Davis, 60, tells The New York Times that her father -- who had a checkered history with the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community during his presidency -- would have supported marriage equality and "been puzzled" by the opposition to same-sex marriage.

Davis cited Reagan's "distate for government intrusion into private lives," as well as his Hollywood connections and close friendship with a lesbian couple that his children affectionately referred to as their aunts as reasons she believed her father would have been in favor of gay marriage, according to writer Sheryl Gay Stolberg.

He and I would have supported it for the same reason. Those who want it outlawed are the ones who truly support "Big Gubmint" control over people's personal lives.

Ronald Reagan Would Have Supported Gay Marriage, Daughter Patti Davis Claims

he was friends with Rock Hudson and Montgomery Clift....

What is that supposed to mean? What are you saying about Rock Hudson? That he was a Reagan supporter? I know all about Rock Hudson, and that can't be true. I even have posters of him on my wall. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back