Real Estate Investors will 'IMMEDIATE DISCONTINUE' working in NYC over Trump Verdict

Why are they cutting off their noses? They have choices of where to invest their development dollars. Why would they take that risk, when they can go to Florida or Texas or ...
A nose fell on the floor....but it wasn't the real estate investors that lost the nose....

A nose fell on the floor....but it wasn't the real estate investors that lost the nose....
Big banks in NYC are freaking out too. I have some hope that they will let the Judges know that this precedent cannot stand.

Big banks in NYC are freaking out too. I have some hope that they will let the Judges know that this precedent cannot stand.
They won't bother talking to him...he's a midget.....they will deal directly with Albany.

Use Soviet tactics in America and this is what you assholes get.
You demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie ASSHOLES are so incapable of THINKING through the actions that you idiots take for your little "victories" while you tear apart the very fabric of our society and nation.
Do you THINK you will be spared the MISERY you are cheering for?
Fucking IDIOTS!!!!!
:cuckoo:
If "the very fabric of our society and nation" consisted of thieves, con men & other crooks, then let's tear it apart!!!

Those of us who are not thieves, con men & crooks will still be standing.

If "the very fabric of our society and nation" consisted of thieves, con men & other crooks, then let's tear it apart!!!

Every time you spend a dollar you get robbed.

Just make sure you're standing a few blocks away.

1708626069438.png

Every time you spend a dollar you get robbed.

To some extent, yes. The cost of profits drives the price of everything up. But some small part of that dollar does trickle to the people that actually did the work that created whatever it may be that I'm purchasing.

There was already an exodus of capital from NY going on. This verdict can only accelerate that.

Capital is risk-averse. Investors will be reluctant to do projects when they know the State can come after them years later, for purely political reasons.

No person or business complained- the persecution of Trump was done entirely on the initiative of the AG. That is a very dangerous thing.

There was already an exodus of capital from NY going on. This verdict can only accelerate that.

Capital is risk-averse. Investors will be reluctant to do projects when they know the State can come after them years later, for purely political reasons.

No person or business complained- the persecution of Trump was done entirely on the initiative of the AG. That is a very dangerous thing.
That's actually the point.

If there are two of them, then I guess that they outnumber the truckers who won't deliver.

You people are so fucking stupid, I hope and pray you get your wish. Even if you did, you'd blame the wrong people for the fallout, you can't fix terminally stupid people.
You mean we will be like you guys? Blaming the judges, the jury, the people of NY, anybody and everybody other than the orange criminal for his woes?

Thank the lord you idiots don't recognize irony. Much more fun for the rest of us.

Forum List

Back