Real Racism...

This thread should be called "Help, I'm a republican and I'm just ever so triggered right now"

woman-fainting.jpg
Hillary faint again?

Hillary faint again?
That would be nice. She is so disgusting when her eyes and mouth are open.
I think she was more about taking the Fifth Amendment and limiting what she said to the press.

Trump is more about free speech by the First Amendment even it offends liberal media and politics.

Makes me wonder if Clinton would still lose if she ran as Republican against Democratic agenda, or if Trump would still win if he said all the same things running as a Democrat.

Wasn't it more about party politics?
Weren't more people against the same BS by Democratic politics hijacking the party, nation and govt with no check in sight?

I think she was more about taking the Fifth Amendment and limiting what she said to the press.
Trump is more about free speech by the First Amendment even it offends liberal media and politics.
Makes me wonder if Clinton would still lose if she ran as Republican against Democratic agenda, or if Trump would still win if he said all the same things running as a Democrat.
Wasn't it more about party politics?
Weren't more people against the same BS by Democratic politics hijacking the party, nation and govt with no check in sight?
I honestly do not think it matters all that much to what party they belong, despite people calling them "far left" and "far right". There is nothing .... absolutely nothing ..... "far" about either of them. Ignoring all of that (and just looking at each of them individually) Trump both claims and acts like the sort of person Americans say they want for their country. Hillary, on the other hand, is a corrupt and decrepit zombie of a figure. Look at her. Listen to her. She's a bottom-feeding plecostomus on the beach, extending her gills to catch some oxygen, until her aids pluck her up and whisk her off in a limo to resuscitate her rotten body till the next time a microphone finds its' way into her hand.

As you say, "Trump is more about free speech by the First Amendment.".... the sort of things to which the US proclaims to aspire.

Forum List

Back