Real reason Dims lost

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

That's right, they forgot to promise giving "free" stuff away.

So what should the Dims dangle like a carrot in 2016?

Perhaps a pair of gold plated balls to hang over the mirror of their Escalade? A status symbol for the welfare class!

You have to remember. With the printing press of the Fed, money is not object. At the same time, you have to make sure these fools remain poor and dependent, so you can't give away anything too lavish.

Perhaps a pair of gold plated balls to hang over the mirror of their Escalade? A status symbol for the welfare class!

You have to remember. With the printing press of the Fed, money is not object. At the same time, you have to make sure these fools remain poor and dependent, so you can't give away anything too lavish.

c63441dd5161bfb2b9fd75946b86fb41.jpg

I watched the other video that was tagged when the one you posted was through. It asked Obama voters questions about politics. The amazing part to me is that the voters didn't know jack about almost anything to do with politics or politicians in office ... But when asked who had a pregnant teen daughter they all said Palin.

I watched the other video that was tagged when the one you posted was through. It asked Obama voters questions about politics. The amazing part to me is that the voters didn't know jack about almost anything to do with politics or politicians in office ... But when asked who had a pregnant teen daughter they all said Palin.

black liberals have got to be the most racist and uninformed voters out there. Don't forget that about 70% don't even finish HIGH SCHOOL.

black liberals have got to be the most racist and uninformed voters out there. Don't forget that about 70% don't even finish HIGH SCHOOL.

And with the educational system the way it is, they never will.

Crazy how that Obama Phone was a Bush Phone...........Homework was hard for you.

Fact checkers busted this last election. Why hasn't anyone progressed? Oh yea, "We won't be dictated by fact checkers" that's (R)ight. I remember.

The free phone happened under Bush, not Obama. Most of the debt happened under Bush not Obama. But the party that attacks education knows their voters and what they are capable of.

Crazy how that Obama Phone was a Bush Phone...........Homework was hard for you.

Fact checkers busted this last election. Why hasn't anyone progressed? Oh yea, "We won't be dictated by fact checkers" that's (R)ight. I remember.

The free phone happened under Bush, not Obama. Most of the debt happened under Bush not Obama. But the party that attacks education knows their voters and what they are capable of.

really?

http://download.premiereradio.net/guest/rushlimb/pdf/DowRollerCoaster.jpg

And with the educational system the way it is, they never will.

Which is their problem for not valuing the education, not a fault of the system. If anything, correcting the system would likely make it more difficult for many of them to graduate, not easier.

Forum List

Back