🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Real women don't put on "pussy hats" drop the f-word and rant hatefully against an election

I asked when you fought for any of that and you got all defense/offensive then admitted you hadn't. LOL. I benefit from what our founders did but I don't try to take any credit for it. Be a person, not a gender.

sure, sure WD. you just proved me right.... yet again.... i have no reason to be defensive with anything you post. flattering yourself because no one else will?
Same thing. The point was too big for you.

i realize, that in your bubble, you think your logic makes sense. tell me WD, why didn't you reply back the other day, on another thread when you assumed... then actually wrote as a rebuttal (to trump being married 3x with 3 different baby mamas) that i had no problem voting for bill clinton?

i never said i did... but that didn't stop you from replying that i did.... see how that works? you want to believe so badly what you need to just to justify your own twisted ideology.
I don't know who WD is or what you are babbling about here. But yes, logic makes sense. That's the very definition of the word.

WD is short for weasel dude; something i've been calling you since our first encounter on this board. apparently your non reply to on about bill clint wasn't on another thread... but on this very one. take a looksey at post # 169.

you assume a whole that is just plain wrong, don'tcha WD?

why yes.... yes you do.
I honestly don't pay enough attention to you to know your pet names or care enough to research what the bug up your ass is all about.

sure, sure WD. you just proved me right.... yet again.... i have no reason to be defensive with anything you post. flattering yourself because no one else will?

i realize, that in your bubble, you think your logic makes sense. tell me WD, why didn't you reply back the other day, on another thread when you assumed... then actually wrote as a rebuttal (to trump being married 3x with 3 different baby mamas) that i had no problem voting for bill clinton?

i never said i did... but that didn't stop you from replying that i did.... see how that works? you want to believe so badly what you need to just to justify your own twisted ideology.
I don't know who WD is or what you are babbling about here. But yes, logic makes sense. That's the very definition of the word.

WD is short for weasel dude; something i've been calling you since our first encounter on this board. apparently your non reply to on about bill clint wasn't on another thread... but on this very one. take a looksey at post # 169.

why yes.... yes you do.
I honestly don't pay enough attention to you to know your pet names or care enough to research what the bug up your ass is all about.

i don't expect you to pay any attention to me...LOL - but i see how you make a point of replying to me on many occasions right out of the blue .

& since you asked me something, i answered. see how that works?

again you wanna spin this little b/f into me having a 'bug up my ass' or that i am being 'defensive'.... poor you for needing to think that when in reality... i am having fun with you..

why yes.... yes you do.

i don't expect you to pay any attention to me...LOL - but i see how you make a point of replying to me on many occasions right out of the blue .

again you wanna spin this little b/f into me having a 'bug up my ass' or that i am being 'defensive'.... poor you for needing to think that when in reality... i am having fun with you..
I responded to you and asked when you fought for the rights women have and you got defensive and offensive about it and then admitted you hadn't. You were trying to take credit for something you had no part of and now want to insult me for pointing it out. Nor can you articulate what rights you'll lose, how or why. So yes, I see how it works.

why yes.... yes you do.

I responded to you and asked when you fought for the rights women have and you got defensive and offensive about it and then admitted you hadn't. You were trying to take credit for something you had no part of and now want to insult me for pointing it out. Nor can you articulate what rights you'll lose, how or why. So yes, I see how it works.

what?
ummmm.... i never said either way what i fought for. or didn't. but what i did say was i benefited from it.

please show me where i have admitted anything. or trying to take credit for anything.

lol... you can't.

as always - you post something & try to pass it off as fact.

why yes.... yes you do.

what?
ummmm.... i never said either way what i fought for. or didn't. but what i did say was i benefited from it.

please show me where i have admitted anything. or trying to take credit for anything.

lol... you can't.

as always - you post something & try to pass it off as fact.
You said:

the only difference is we have fought & gained the right to not be raped (legally) by our spouses. to not be put on trial for being female & be questioned on the stand as to what we must have done or what we wore that got ourselves raped. to not be beaten ( legally) by our husbands.... all those things were considered the norm in our history.
Are you stoned?

[QU

what part of SHE didn't you understand ? i never said her campaign didn't say that. lol............ you sound angry.... you poor little buttercup....

What part of "she is responsible for her campaign" don't you understand? That type of crap isn't going to be released without her approval. If it did get released without her approval (highly unlikely) then she is even more incompetent than we could ever imagine and you were an idiot to vote for her.

It is pathetic the way that you Libtard Moon Bats go into denial about the dishonesty and corruption of your idiotic Left Wing heroes.

Both Clinton and Trump were probably correct about about the Kenyan Catastrophe not being born in the US.

However, you Moon Bat Libtards have already done the damage to this country by ignoring the overwhelming facts of the issue like his Hawaiian birth certificate that was generated on a modern computer and the fact that he refuses to release his college transcripts that would reveal that he enrolled as a foreign student. The asshole was never eligible to be President in the first place.

Just don't compound your stupidity and dishonesty by being a hypocrite by bitching about Trump raising the issue while denying that Crooked Hillary did the same. It just makes you look like an internet asshole.

[QU

what part of SHE didn't you understand ? i never said her campaign didn't say that. lol............ you sound angry.... you poor little buttercup....

What part of "she is responsible for her campaign" don't you understand? That type of crap isn't going to be released without her approval. If it did get released without her approval (highly unlikely) then she is even more incompetent than we could ever imagine and you were an idiot to vote for her.

It is pathetic the way that you Libtard Moon Bats go into denial about the dishonesty and corruption of your idiotic Left Wing heroes.

Both Clinton and Trump were probably correct about about the Kenyan Catastrophe not being born in the US.

However, you Moon Bat Libtards have already done the damage to this country by ignoring the overwhelming facts of the issue like his Hawaiian birth certificate that was generated on a modern computer and the fact that he refuses to release his college transcripts that would reveal that he enrolled as a foreign student. The asshole was never eligible to be President in the first place.

Just don't compound your stupidity and dishonesty by being a hypocrite by bitching about Trump raising the issue while denying that Crooked Hillary did the same. It just makes you look like an internet asshole.
The idea that Clinton started the birther movement has been debunked over & over,.

Yet your orange buddy was all in for it. Just an example of how pathetic Trump is & how pathetic you Trumpettes really are.

Look, I realize that even dumbasses like you have to recognize what a moron Trump is. It is just a matter when you can man up & admit it.

This was just disgusting.
Real men don't run around groping women & raping under aged girls.
True, and real men don't daydream about it like you do either.
You voted for a groper.
Prove he's a groper.
He said he was. Are you calling your orange buddy a liar?
He said in private you could do it, not that he has done it and if you had any facts it would be all over the net. All you have is stupid immature insults.

Trump's war on women is their own fault. If they would just know their place, shut up, cook dinner, have babies, and stay off the streets. You never saw Harriet Nelson or June Cleaver misbehaving like this.....

Trump's war on women is their own fault. If they would just know their place, shut up, cook dinner, have babies, and stay off the streets. You never saw Harriet Nelson or June Cleaver misbehaving like this.....
What war on women?

Only some women. He has no real problems with them as long as they keep their mouths shut, and worship him as a star and respect him as Pussy-grabber-in-chief. but, if they are not gorgeous, or march against him, he turns into a petulant little boy, and calls in Pence to handle them.

Forum List

Back