🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Real women don't put on "pussy hats" drop the f-word and rant hatefully against an election

So anti abortion advocates force women to become pregnant and as you call them incubators. That's a crock of shit so you save it.

learn to read sweety. whatever the reason a female becomes pregnant - forcing her to remain pregnant & carry to term against her will does indeed reduce her to incubator status.
That's what she just said, I think you are the one that needs to learn to read. Not everyone agrees that a baby is just an inanimate object to be disposed of. If the woman is raped it becomes more complicated. However, worse case scenario is it goes back to being a state issue, where it belongs.

the only difference is we have fought & gained the right to not be raped (legally) by our spouses. to not be put on trial for being female & be questioned on the stand as to what we must have done or what we wore that got ourselves raped. to not be beaten ( legally) by our husbands.... all those things were considered the norm in our history.
When did you fight for any of that? And what has anyone said that makes you think we might go back to it?

are you kidding me? you have no clue how old or young i may be or whether i have personally fought or not. but i am a direct beneficiary of that struggle.

&did i say anything about going back to that repressive time in our history? so here's a life lesson for you WD...

never fall asleep at the wheel...

Liberals are pretty much the scum of America.

The ridiculous, convoluted and hateful march that we saw a week ago is a great example of how crazy and screwed up in the mind these Liberals are.

The Kenyan Catastrophe really screwed up this country big time. The march that we saw was a protest against fixing the things that Obama screwed up. Quite pathetic when you think about it. All the beaucoup dinky dau Moon Bats came out from their safe place for a convention.

So anti abortion advocates force women to become pregnant and as you call them incubators. That's a crock of shit so you save it.

learn to read sweety. whatever the reason a female becomes pregnant - forcing her to remain pregnant & carry to term against her will does indeed reduce her to incubator status.
That's what she just said, I think you are the one that needs to learn to read. Not everyone agrees that a baby is just an inanimate object to be disposed of. If the woman is raped it becomes more complicated. However, worse case scenario is it goes back to being a state issue, where it belongs.

lol.... uh-huh... you have an uncanny knack for trying to put words into my replies that simply aren't there just to make some imaginary rebuttal to something not said.

Liberals are pretty much the scum of America.

The ridiculous, convoluted and hateful march that we saw a week ago is a great example of how crazy and screwed up in the mind these Liberals are.

The Kenyan Catastrophe really screwed up this country big time. The march that we saw was a protest against fixing the things that Obama screwed up. Quite pathetic when you think about it. All the Moon Bats came out from their safe place for a convention.

but but but your orange overlord said obama wasn't born in kenya- didn't you get the memo?

[Q

but but but your orange overlord said obama wasn't born in kenya- didn't you get the memo?

That is interesting because your Crooked Hillary asshole said he was. At least her cam[paign did back in 2008 when she was running against him for President. She must not have got the memo.

Speaking of that isn't is pathetic when you think that Crooked Hillary is so flawed and incompetent that she couldn't beat an affirmative action asshole that nobody had ever heard of nor could she beat a reality star in her two failed attempts to be President?

the only difference is we have fought & gained the right to not be raped (legally) by our spouses. to not be put on trial for being female & be questioned on the stand as to what we must have done or what we wore that got ourselves raped. to not be beaten ( legally) by our husbands.... all those things were considered the norm in our history.
When did you fight for any of that? And what has anyone said that makes you think we might go back to it?

are you kidding me? you have no clue how old or young i may be or whether i have personally fought or not. but i am a direct beneficiary of that struggle.

&did i say anything about going back to that repressive time in our history? so here's a life lesson for you WD...

I asked when you fought for any of that and you got all defense/offensive then admitted you hadn't. LOL. I benefit from what our founders did but I don't try to take any credit for it. Be a person, not a gender.

lol.... uh-huh... you have an uncanny knack for trying to put words into my replies that simply aren't there just to make some imaginary rebuttal to something not said.
You have the uncanny ability to miss the point by a country mile.

[Q

That is interesting because your Crooked Hillary asshole said he was. At least her cam[paign did back in 2008 when she was running against him for President. She must not have got the memo.

Speaking of that isn't is pathetic when you think that Crooked Hillary is so flawed and incompetent that she couldn't beat an affirmative action asshole that nobody had ever heard of nor could she beat a reality star in her two failed attempts to be President?

Diversify your source of information. Where you are getting it are lying to you.

No, Clinton didn't start the birther thing. This guy did.

[Q

lol.... going back 8 years to something she did not say & comparing it to tribblehead pushing that bullshit for 5 years straight, only to turn around & say 'never mind' because he wanted to push a free infomercial for his newly acquired hotel is hilarious.

Last edited:

I asked when you fought for any of that and you got all defense/offensive then admitted you hadn't. LOL. I benefit from what our founders did but I don't try to take any credit for it. Be a person, not a gender.

sure, sure WD. you just proved me right.... yet again.... i have no reason to be defensive with anything you post. flattering yourself because no one else will?

[QU

Diversify your source of information. Where you are getting it are lying to you.

This has been discussed many time and it is documented that Crooked Hillary's campaign is the one that started the birther discussion in a desperate attempt when she was getting her fat ass kicked by the affirmation action asshole.

Just because the Clinton spin machine denies it doesn't mean it is not true. It would be refreshing if every once in awhile that you Moon Bat Libtards would honest, wouldn't it?

7 News Stories from 2008 that PROVE Hillary Started Obama ‘Birtherism’

Read more: 7 News Stories from 2008 that PROVE Hillary Started Obama 'Birtherism' - Media is LYING!

sure, sure WD. you just proved me right.... yet again.... i have no reason to be defensive with anything you post. flattering yourself because no one else will?
Same thing. The point was too big for you.

Thanks for the link!

“There has never been evidence that Clinton or her campaign started the birther rumors,” said Ben Smith, editor in chief of BuzzFeed, who as a POLITICO reporter in 2011 linked the origin of the “birther” movement to a fringe politician in Illinois. Some hardcore Clinton backers circulated the rumors in 2008, but the campaign itself steered clear."

[Q

lol.... going back 8 years to something she did not say & comparing it to tribblehead pushing that bullshit for 5 years straight, only to turn around & say 'never rmind' because he wanted to push a free infomercial for his newly acquired hotel is hilarious.

Actually her campaign did say it. It is pretty well documented and every time the discussion come us you uneducated low information Moon Bats go into your denial mode and quote the Clinton spin machine but the facts are the facts and and the evidence has been published many times. Crooked Hillary is the original birther.

She was getting desperate when that affirmative action nobody piece of shit was denying her what she though she was entitled to. It was the typical dirty trucks information that the Clintons are famous for putting out.

It doesn't make any difference now that the asshole was born in Kenya or not because you dumbass shithead Moon Bats produced enough votes to elect the asshole President and he served his term. That ship has sailed.

However, it would be less hypocritical of you Moon Bats if you wouldn't slam Trump for doing the same thing that your Crooked Hillary bitch also did. That way you wouldn't look like fools every time you post on an internet discussion forum.

i realize, that in your bubble, you think your logic makes sense. tell me WD, why didn't you reply back the other day, on another thread when you assumed... then actually wrote as a rebuttal (to trump being married 3x with 3 different baby mamas) that i had no problem voting for bill clinton?

i never said i did... but that didn't stop you from replying that i did.... see how that works? you want to believe so badly what you need to just to justify your own twisted ideology.

[Q

lol.... going back 8 years to something she did not say & comparing it to tribblehead pushing that bullshit for 5 years straight, only to turn around & say 'never rmind' because he wanted to push a free infomercial for his newly acquired hotel is hilarious.

Actually her campaign did say it. It is pretty well documented and every time the discussion come us you uneducated low information Moon Bats go into your denial mode and quote the Clinton spin machine but the facts are the facts and and the evidence has been published many times. Crooked Hillary is the original birther.

She was getting desperate when that affirmative action nobody piece of shit was denying her what she though she was entitled to. It was the typical dirty trucks information that the Clintons are famous for putting out.

It doesn't make any difference now that the asshole was born in Kenya or not because you dumbass shithead Moon Bats produced enough votes to elect the asshole President and he served his term. That ship has sailed.

However, it would be less hypocritical of you Moon Bats if you wouldn't slam Trump for doing the same thing that your Crooked Hillary bitch also did. That way you wouldn't like fools every time you post on an internet discussion forum.

what part of SHE didn't you understand ? i never said her campaign didn't say that. lol............ you sound angry.... you poor little buttercup....

i realize, that in your bubble, you think your logic makes sense. tell me WD, why didn't you reply back the other day, on another thread when you assumed... then actually wrote as a rebuttal (to trump being married 3x with 3 different baby mamas) that i had no problem voting for bill clinton?

i never said i did... but that didn't stop you from replying that i did.... see how that works? you want to believe so badly what you need to just to justify your own twisted ideology.
I don't know who WD is or what you are babbling about here. But yes, logic makes sense. That's the very definition of the word.

An extremely common practice by those of limited capacity and/or incapable of true debate.

I don't know who WD is or what you are babbling about here. But yes, logic makes sense. That's the very definition of the word.

WD is short for weasel dude; something i've been calling you since our first encounter on this board. apparently your non reply to on about bill clint wasn't on another thread... but on this very one. take a looksey at post # 169.

you assume a whole that is just plain wrong, don'tcha WD?

why yes.... yes you do.

Forum List

Back