🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Real women don't put on "pussy hats" drop the f-word and rant hatefully against an election

I can't translate your parable but if it's a state issue it's a state issue. States don't merge with one another. Are you afraid the citizens of a state won't want it?

the federal government supersedes state's rights when push comes to shove. in the end, we are not the 50 states of america are we?

no.
You can't read. If the high court overturns it there is no federal law regarding abortion.

& if it is ever brought to a 'conservative' SC that certain inalienable rights extend to the pre-born, & the SC agrees- that will supersede any state's view on the matter.
That would be a different matter altogether. First off, all courts should be conservative. The judicial branch interprets the law as written, the legislators write the laws. Secondly, I don't see it happening in congress because the country is about 50/50 on abortion after the fetus is formed into a human shape. The later the term the higher the percent against it goes but even most pro-lifers want the life of the mother, rape or incest to be legal.

what you see not happening isn't at all comforting. there are ways to get around the 'rape' loophole even if it is supposedly 'allowed'. the majority of americans want marijuana legalized... but it remains federally illegal. & the feds can pull the rug out from any state that has it legal or even as a medical option at any time.
Some states have legalized weed. Uber liberal California just did after many years of trying so I don't know about most wanting it but that should be up to the states. The federal law isn't enforced unless it's a large illegal shipment.

If a state has a problem with a rape/abortion law there are remedies. Like I said most people do not expect a rape victim to have to carry the child to term.

where's they're men??

2532780ca020-scarface.jpg

uh huh

If Roe v. Wade is overturned then the states decide. As it should be. If anything the Constitution should err on the side of caution. The left is just to dishonest and stupid to see the grown up world as it is.
And the red states will trample women's rights. Some would bring back legalized racism. Just your cup of tea.

If Roe v. Wade is overturned then the states decide. As it should be. If anything the Constitution should err on the side of caution. The left is just to dishonest and stupid to see the grown up world as it is.
And the red states will trample women's rights. Some would bring back legalized racism. Just your cup of tea.
Go suck a dog dick. You have nothing of value to say. Ever.

the federal government supersedes state's rights when push comes to shove. in the end, we are not the 50 states of america are we?

no.
You can't read. If the high court overturns it there is no federal law regarding abortion.

& if it is ever brought to a 'conservative' SC that certain inalienable rights extend to the pre-born, & the SC agrees- that will supersede any state's view on the matter.
That would be a different matter altogether. First off, all courts should be conservative. The judicial branch interprets the law as written, the legislators write the laws. Secondly, I don't see it happening in congress because the country is about 50/50 on abortion after the fetus is formed into a human shape. The later the term the higher the percent against it goes but even most pro-lifers want the life of the mother, rape or incest to be legal.

what you see not happening isn't at all comforting. there are ways to get around the 'rape' loophole even if it is supposedly 'allowed'. the majority of americans want marijuana legalized... but it remains federally illegal. & the feds can pull the rug out from any state that has it legal or even as a medical option at any time.
Some states have legalized weed. Uber liberal California just did after many years of trying so I don't know about most wanting it but that should be up to the states. The federal law isn't enforced unless it's a large illegal shipment.

If a state has a problem with a rape/abortion law there are remedies. Like I said most people do not expect a rape victim to have to carry the child to term.

but if the feds wanted to stomp it's foot on the neck of any state legalizing marijuana it can do so. like i said.

there are the few extremists that would ban abortion in all cases & mike pence is one of them. all a state has to do to skirt around that issue is force the victim to name her rapist, & bring him to trial. that can be dragged out pass the point where it becomes a late term abortion which will never happen in a state wanting to restrict abortion anyways. what if she doesn't know who her attacker is? does she get the benefit of the doubt? there are too many loopholes.

Forum List

Back