Reality Check: U.S. About to Use Military Force for Regime Change in Venezuela?

Control it so the price you pay is higher.
How would that be done? The US already produces more oil than we need.
Oil is a commodity. It is fungible.

The overall supply affects the entire world market. Oil is energy, energy is power and control.

I can't believe anyone would deny what is going on after the shit that went down in the middle east.

Anyone that really knows the history of our elites, and the history of this nation in this hemisphere knows what the truth is.
You didn't answer the question: how would the US control Venezuelan oil and use it to raise the price of oil?
I don't think it is about raising the price of oil TBH. . .
Then what do you think it's about?
I believe this is your answer.

U.S. Push to Oust Venezuela’s Maduro Marks First Shot in Plan to Reshape Latin America

MoA - Venezuela - Coup Attempt Part Of A Larger Project - Military Intervention Likely To Fail

What is going on in Venezuela is NOTHING TO DO WITH AMERICA.
Agreed.
The ONLY reason Bolton/Trump is trying to intervene is...oil.
I don't think there is enough evidence to make this claim.

I would argue that it is another opportunity to feed the military/industrial complex beast. That is usually the reason for hostilities on foreign soil.

A-Ha! This is why gas prices spiked, fucking cocksuckers! :mad:

I came on here wondering why, now I know.

Instant 40 cents overnight.

How would that be done? The US already produces more oil than we need.

The overall supply affects the entire world market. Oil is energy, energy is power and control.

I can't believe anyone would deny what is going on after the shit that went down in the middle east.

Anyone that really knows the history of our elites, and the history of this nation in this hemisphere knows what the truth is.
You didn't answer the question: how would the US control Venezuelan oil and use it to raise the price of oil?

U.S. Push to Oust Venezuela’s Maduro Marks First Shot in Plan to Reshape Latin America

MoA - Venezuela - Coup Attempt Part Of A Larger Project - Military Intervention Likely To Fail
Perhaps you would like to believe that is my answer, but the European countries and nearly all South American countries are opposing Maduro as well as a great many Venezuelans, so you seem to be saying President Trump is leading a vast international conspiracy to reshape South America.

Perhaps you would like to believe that is my answer, but the European countries and nearly all South American countries are opposing Maduro as well as a great many Venezuelans, so you seem to be saying President Trump is leading a vast international conspiracy to reshape South America.

"Perhaps you would like to believe that is my answer, but the European countries and nearly all South American countries are opposing Trump, as well as a great many Americans, so you seem to be saying Secretary-General António Guterres is leading a vast international conspiracy to reshape the United States.. . . ."

Mass media thinks for the people of the world, and nations elites will do what they want.

Just be glad that the U.S. has the power to repel any attacks by the world opinion leaders, or we could have found ourselves in the exact same position.

Plus, Bolton wants to privatize the Venezuelan oil production (right now they are nationalized). This would allow American companies to purchase HUGE oil reserves.
You've said this twice, and people are still not getting it.

Venezuela is the tenth largest oil producer in the world. That would mean massive profits to any oil companies awarded the contracts.

YUGE!

Follow. The. Money.

"Perhaps you would like to believe that is my answer, but the European countries and nearly all South American countries are opposing Trump, as well as a great many Americans, so you seem to be saying Secretary-General António Guterres is leading a vast international conspiracy to reshape the United States.. . . ."

Mass media thinks for the people of the world, and nations elites will do what they want.

Just be glad that the U.S. has the power to repel any attacks by the world opinion leaders, or we could have found ourselves in the exact same position.
I take that as an affirmation that you do think the President is leading a vast international conspiracy of some sort. Got an details?

Let them starve. They did it to themselves.
. Not" exactly". I call in nigga rich' when the crap was $125 plus a barrel everyone there was rocking. NONO assholes. I was there and have been many many times over the decades.
Well. The Empire found the oil a a problem to ref-fine( because it is---thick and filthy yet plentiful beyond belief). A quick kiss with the Saudi scum got that dropped by an immense percentage. Then Hugo had an accident. His HeyBoy replaced him but the empire already solved the financials.
They went down like the US in the great depression/dustbowl....in a flash.

It's quickly fixable......to/for those who choose to do so. HINT : It aint the Empire nor Brits. If there is a world conflict you can about bank on the flags waving there.

Forum List

Back