Reality Winner Is An Indoctrinated, Traitorous Liberal Loser

Spent most of my time in El Paso at Ft Bliss Juarez was a skip and a jump away

In other words, you never got within 10,000 miles of actual combat.
Spent most of my time in El Paso at Ft Bliss Juarez was a skip and a jump away

Well if we ever got into actual combat with russia over cuba my life was on the line

Just wondering, eddie......with the above a serious possibility in terms of your survival, were you upset with John Kennedy for provoking Russia into putting missiles in Cuba?
Truth is I wasn't a very political person back then and I guess russia was retaliating for us putting missiles near us Nervous times when he made their ship turn back ..but I liked JFK I liked Ike too

So you just don't care that JFK was responsible for the Cuban Missile Crisis.
That's fine.

But it certainly casts the lie to your constant bemoaning about the Republicans.
You don't care that the missile systems put into other countries were there to protect our allies and us? and as it turned out jfk did the right thing and called russias bluff

Well if we ever got into actual combat with russia over cuba my life was on the line

Just wondering, eddie......with the above a serious possibility in terms of your survival, were you upset with John Kennedy for provoking Russia into putting missiles in Cuba?
Truth is I wasn't a very political person back then and I guess russia was retaliating for us putting missiles near us Nervous times when he made their ship turn back ..but I liked JFK I liked Ike too

That's fine.

But it certainly casts the lie to your constant bemoaning about the Republicans.
You don't care that the missile systems put into other countries were there to protect our allies and us? and as it turned out jfk did the right thing and called russias bluff
And BTW I was a republican when politically thinking until I voted for GWB in 2000 Never again

That's fine.

Are you purposely missing the point, as it inveighs against the vituperation you reserve for Republicans?

One more time: the mishandling of his presidential activities by Democrat John Kennedy, caused the Cuban Missile Crisis.....

You raised the Missile Crisis, yet continue to champion the Democrats.

Crazy, huh?

That's fine.

And BTW I was a republican when politically thinking until I voted for GWB in 2000 Never again
Yeah, sure you were, because you have always supported tax cuts and military intervention.

That's fine.

BTW.....he didn't 'call the Russians' bluff. He gave them what they asked for and begged them to take missiles out of Cuba.

Kennedy bargained with the Soviet leader and agreed to swap out the US Jupiter missiles from Turkey for the withdrawal of Soviet missiles from Cuba. Few people knew about this. With midterm elections pending in early November 1962, he kept it a secret from the American public.

That's fine.

That can only mean that you lacked the understanding of the Democrat provenance of the Mortgage Meltdown....something that Bush warned about 17 times.

I had several buddies kill during the war and they were in Japan chopper went into the China see. I have not problem with those who were not in combat as long as they did their job.

Nor do any of us. However, when a person who is advocating treason uses alleged military service as cover for said treason, it fails to cover for it. We have some damned fine people in the service. We also have gang banging thugs and clingons. A guy looking to do the bare minimum for 3 hots and a cot is not a hero.

What's funny is - leaking, hacking - that stuff is a crime. You would think.

But if it's the DNC hacked, and stuff on Hillary leaked - it's "don't you think the public has a right to know"?
When it's Trump it's - TREASON

That said. The girl started off on the wrong foot when her parents named her Reality Winner. I'd have ended up committing parenticide.

Guess what dog,, the dnc and the shitbitch are not part of the US duly elected government, TRUMP IS THE DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT Who was elected exactly like all before him including your shit in a suit idol !!! So hacking and disseminating information about a government investigation, or any evidence or process IS TREASON. just like all of the shit your idol has and is doing to collapse the peoples government.

Like I thought - it's a double standard :lol:

The DNC is a top secret government site? :eek:

I know you fascists hold party above all, but really.....

I had several buddies kill during the war and they were in Japan chopper went into the China see. I have not problem with those who were not in combat as long as they did their job.

Nor do any of us. However, when a person who is advocating treason uses alleged military service as cover for said treason, it fails to cover for it. We have some damned fine people in the service. We also have gang banging thugs and clingons. A guy looking to do the bare minimum for 3 hots and a cot is not a hero.
I once had a service guy sitting behind me on a plane. He kept whining about me putting my seat back and calling the flight attendant over to complain about it. The psycho actually thought he was entitled to prevent me from putting my seat back. The flight attendant acted real nervous whenever this bozo called her over to complain.

Your life was not any more on the line than every other American. Nuclear weapons don't discriminate between civilians and the military.
Yeah but I was in the uniform of the Army while you ,if you were born yet was hiding under momies bed
And bri I'm afraid I must discontinue posting with you I'm in enough trouble as it is and speaking to you will only bring out the worst in me and I'd like to stay here for a while

Are you claiming there is something OTHER than evil in you?

The fact is that an awful lot of people go into the military because they have limited options. The Military provides room and board with some spending money. For many, the only other option would be prison. There are some true heroes in the armed forces and there are people who enlist out of a sense of patriotism. But there are many others who enlist because they need a job and a place to live.

I suspect you are in the second group, as bodecea was
I had graduated from college and was drafted Truth be told you know shit,,, I could have gotten out on a medical like the pos in the wh did but I served my 2 years

But if it's the DNC hacked, and stuff on Hillary leaked - it's "don't you think the public has a right to know"?

That said. The girl started off on the wrong foot when her parents named her Reality Winner. I'd have ended up committing parenticide.

Guess what dog,, the dnc and the shitbitch are not part of the US duly elected government, TRUMP IS THE DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT Who was elected exactly like all before him including your shit in a suit idol !!! So hacking and disseminating information about a government investigation, or any evidence or process IS TREASON. just like all of the shit your idol has and is doing to collapse the peoples government.

It's funny when the snowflakes are oblivious to the insanity of their attempts to equate two obviously non-comparable events.

[
Republican?? You really know how to hurt a guy

There are more billionaires on this board than any other place in the universe. Every last one of you fascist democrats is FABULOUSLY WEALTHY beyond all accounting. There are no poor democrats with less than $100 million in disposable assets, ask any leftist on this site...

Let's see if I got this straight - a crime is committed, DNC is hacked and private information leaked damaging to Hillary. You guys - the public has a right to know!
A crime is committed and classified information damaging to Trump is leaked - TREASON!!!!!

Thank you for yet another stellar example of hypocrisy.

[

There are more billionaires on this board than any other place in the universe. Every last one of you fascist democrats is FABULOUSLY WEALTHY beyond all accounting. There are no poor democrats with less than $100 million in disposable assets, ask any leftist on this site...
I'm worth far less than 100 million lol

[

Let's see if I got this straight - a crime is committed, DNC is hacked and private information leaked damaging to Hillary. You guys - the public has a right to know!
A crime is committed and classified information damaging to Trump is leaked - TREASON!!!!!

Hacking the DNC servers is a crime.

Releasing national security is treason.

I get that you hold party above country, like all fascist democrats; but there is a huge difference between the secrets of a corrupt political organization and the national security of the nation.

Get a grip.

The tards were okay with a flaming marxist leaking DNC emails. Not just okay, they were overjoyed. Gloating.

Now the schizos are upset a left winger released proof the Russians attacked our election system and gave Trump a leg up.

The stench of hypocrisy just drips off them in big gobs.

[

Hacking the DNC servers is a crime.

Releasing national security is treason.

I get that you hold party above country, like all fascist democrats; but there is a huge difference between the secrets of a corrupt political organization and the national security of the nation.

Get a grip.
And I suppose you feel the republican party is not a corrupt party??,,,,If so you're dead wrong

[

I'm worth far less than 100 million lol

Yeah, we know.
can you face the truth that republicans have been screwing up our country for decades
The tards were okay with a flaming marxist leaking DNC emails. Not just okay, they were overjoyed. Gloating.

Now the schizos are upset a left winger released proof the Russians attacked our election system and gave Trump a leg up.

The stench of hypocrisy just drips off them in big gobs.

AND their pos of a president not only welcomed the e mails he ASKED for them Vile lice

And I suppose you feel the republican party is not a corrupt party??,,,,If so you're dead wrong

The Repugs are highly corrupt, democrat lite level. If Republics weren't corrupt, Hillary Clinton would be in prison where she belongs.

Forum List

Back