Reality Winner Is An Indoctrinated, Traitorous Liberal Loser

Ending your welfare check is not a threat to my welfare.
Schmuck I make 8,,9 thousand a week now

You need to work twice as hard.....I make that sitting on my ass while retired.
I am retired ,,for many years now
Never worked to hard in my life as when I retired. That is no joke.
sorry to hear that ,,,should be a time to sit back and watch the flowers grow
The only flower guys my age see are the ones on the casket.:boohoo:

Never worked to hard in my life as when I retired. That is no joke.
sorry to hear that ,,,should be a time to sit back and watch the flowers grow
The only flower guys my age see are the ones on the casket.:boohoo:
well I'm 80 and still going strong

For an apparently smart girl she was colossally stupid. She will soon find out just how stupid.
100% guaranteed Sessions isn't going to let her walk.
Which means she's going be be the new Joan Of Arc for the LIBs.
The traitor would have faced a firing squad in some other countries.

Yeah, great countries like Nicaragua, Saudi Arabai, Egypt - bastions of enlightenment and hope...

not my gig dude. you take your traitorous behavior somewhere else.
The Orange Menace is a threat to the Republic (and all humanity).

Yeah...it's great!
I started at 46 around six years ago!

Reality Winner, the traitor caught leaking classified info to the media:

- Believes being White is 'Terrorism' (She's White)

- Her social media profiles show she’s a thoroughly brainwashed, far-left #Resistance activist who said Donald Trump is an “orange fascist” and “the most dangerous” person in the country

- Is a huge supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement

- Considers herself part of 'The Resistance' (So does Hillary, who also broke laws dealing with classified)

- Says was radicalized by John Oliver, The Daily Show, Stephen Colbert, Michael Moore and others

- Said Leonardo DiCaprio’s propaganda film “Before The Flood” changed her entire outlook on life

- Said she’s now “#waitingtodie” from climate change and doesn’t want to have kids

- Replied to the Foreign Minister of Iran saying she’d “stand with” Iran over America if Trump declared war (TRAITOR)

- Openly sided with Mexico over America

"The most remarkable part of this story is how our nation’s standards have collapsed to the point where 25-year-old female social justice warriors are given access to classified information.

It’s also tragic how this beautiful, young girl was radicalized by Hollywood and the entertainment industry into hating herself simply because she was born white."

Jailed NSA Leaker Reality Winner: ‘Being White is Terrorism’

That seems like quite a mouthful for someone who was born and raised in Texas.

"Winner is a federal contractor with top secret security clearance. She had been assigned to a US government agency facility in Georgia since February 13.

-- She is accused of leaking classified information, used as the basis for an article published Monday by The Intercept, detailing a classified National Security Agency memo. The NSA report, dated May 5, provides details of a 2016 Russian cyberattack on a US voting software supplier, though there is no evidence the hack affected any votes.
Top-Secret NSA Report Details Russian Hacking Effort Days Before 2016 Election

-- Winner was a linguist in the US Air Force and speaks Pashto, Farsi and Dari, her mother, Billie Winner-Davis said.

-- Winner served in the Air Force from December 2010 to 2016. Her rank was Senior Airman and her last duty title was cryptologic language analyst, according to the Air Force. She provided support to missions and received the Air Force Commendation Medal in 2016, which is for members who have "distinguished themselves by meritorious achievement and service." She "provided over 1,900 hours of enemy intelligence exploitation and assisted in geolocating 120 enemy combatants," the award stated.

-- Stepfather Gary Davis said of her military service: "I don't care what they accused her of doing. I know that she served her country." He told CNN's Anderson Cooper: "She's a patriot, and to see her maligned and slandered in the media is very disheartening."

-- She was raised in Kingsville, Texas, and served in the Air Force in Columbia, Maryland. Her mother confirmed she was a federal contractor in Augusta but did not know the nature of her work, or whether she had contracted for the NSA.

-- She said her daughter wasn't especially political and had never praised past leakers such as Edward Snowden to her.-- "She's never ever given me any kind of indication that she was in favor of that at all," her mother said. "I don't know how to explain it."-- "Outside of work she works as a yoga instructor. She's just a normal person," Nichols said.

What we know about Reality Winner - CNNPolitics.com

It looks to me--with her strong miliary background--that she doesn't care much for RUSSIANS--and did it possibly to defend this country against the real threat of Russia hacking into American voting registrations and voting software. Who knows?
Top-Secret NSA Report Details Russian Hacking Effort Days Before 2016 Election

But we know this has happened before including on the right side of the isle, and for less than honorable reasons. FBI Director Comey went into great detail to describe why one 4-star general and CIA director David Petraeus was charged and Hillary Clinton wasn't.
James Comey: David Petraeus case worse than Hillary Clinton's emails - CNNPolitics.com

And it wasn't that long ago that you were cheering on Julian Assange--(Wikileaks founder) who has been holed up in the Ecuador Embassy for the last 4 years, avoiding extradition back to the United States for what he did to G.W. Bush. Recently leaking thousands of CIA documents on the tactics used to catch terrorists. CIA director Pompeo just listed Julian Assange (Wikileaks) a HOSTILE intelligence service of this nation.
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?
Analyst says WikiLeaks dump 'devastating' for CIA - CNNPolitics.com
CIA director Mike Pompeo says WikiLeaks is a hostile intelligence service.

We know who loves Wikileaks

Trump Mentioned WikiLeaks 164 Times In Final Month - Political Wire

Last edited:

Yeah...it's great!
you did great took me longer Now all you need is a conversion to Democrat

Why would I change the very thing that allowed me to retire early?

The right wing is truly, market based metrics challenged. It is what Capitalism, is good for .

Oh I dont know...my finances have taken a very tidy turn into the black since Trump was elected.
Why is that? What legislation has our current president, actually signed into law.

The Bankers love him.....and so do my stocks.
In fact they went from around seven bucks a share to around nineteen bucks a share since Trump was elected.

It's called consumer/business confidence,something we've been sorely lacking.
Stocks in Arms?

Not very observant....
laughing all the way to the bank?

Yeah...it's great!
you did great took me longer Now all you need is a conversion to Democrat

Why would I change the very thing that allowed me to retire early?
I did too but supported a different party PERHAPS you like me would have done well regardless of which party was in power?

She liked to call Trump nasty names like "Orange Fascist" and clearly she felt that Iran was a better country than America.

WTF is this bitch doing holding a TS clearance in the first place????

Not rich enough to keep her clearance?
Hillary does the same exact shit this girl did and gets away with it all of the time.
she is richer, now.

What's funny is - leaking, hacking - that stuff is a crime. You would think.

But if it's the DNC hacked, and stuff on Hillary leaked - it's "don't you think the public has a right to know"?
When it's Trump it's - TREASON

That said. The girl started off on the wrong foot when her parents named her Reality Winner. I'd have ended up committing parenticide.

Guess what dog,, the dnc and the shitbitch are not part of the US duly elected government, TRUMP IS THE DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT Who was elected exactly like all before him including your shit in a suit idol !!! So hacking and disseminating information about a government investigation, or any evidence or process IS TREASON. just like all of the shit your idol has and is doing to collapse the peoples government.

Like I thought - it's a double standard :lol:
well like what was said, one is government and one is private citizen shit. Leaks in a government from wannabe traitors, is unacceptable in any government. revealing someone's personal shit because they have weak security is their fault. consequence is all theirs. this is hers and her consequence. and the info in the leak is all a lie anyway. wow.

But if it's the DNC hacked, and stuff on Hillary leaked - it's "don't you think the public has a right to know"?

That said. The girl started off on the wrong foot when her parents named her Reality Winner. I'd have ended up committing parenticide.

Guess what dog,, the dnc and the shitbitch are not part of the US duly elected government, TRUMP IS THE DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT Who was elected exactly like all before him including your shit in a suit idol !!! So hacking and disseminating information about a government investigation, or any evidence or process IS TREASON. just like all of the shit your idol has and is doing to collapse the peoples government.

well like what was said, one is government and one is private citizen shit. Leaks in a government from wannabe traitors, is unacceptable in any government. revealing someone's personal shit because they have weak security is their fault. consequence is all theirs. this is hers and her consequence. and the info in the leak is all a lie anyway. wow.
How serious can Any leak be, if we can "afford to lower taxes", under Any form of Capitalism and the market based metrics, capitalism engenders?

How serious can Any leak be, if we can "afford to lower taxes", under Any form of Capitalism and the market based metrics, capitalism engenders?
honestly, I couldn't care less about the info in the leak. It is the mere fact of someone unelected trying to stop the will of the people from an election. It is ten times more serious then any russian shit on the docket.

As for taxes, who gives a fk what the tax rates are. The issue is to get jobs created. period.

If you have concerns, pay in more.

honestly, I couldn't care less about the info in the leak. It is the mere fact of someone unelected trying to stop the will of the people from an election. It is ten times more serious then any russian shit on the docket.

As for taxes, who gives a fk what the tax rates are. The issue is to get jobs created. period.

If you have concerns, pay in more.
I believe in Capitalism; don't You?

Being Liberal means never having to support America.
You demean my service??? You must be a republican

Where did you serve? Were you Viet Cong, or Al Qaeda?
Spent most of my time in El Paso at Ft Bliss Juarez was a skip and a jump away

In other words, you never got within 10,000 miles of actual combat.
Being Liberal means never having to support America.

Well if we ever got into actual combat with russia over cuba my life was on the line

Just wondering, eddie......with the above a serious possibility in terms of your survival, were you upset with John Kennedy for provoking Russia into putting missiles in Cuba?

Well if we ever got into actual combat with russia over cuba my life was on the line

Your life was not any more on the line than every other American. Nuclear weapons don't discriminate between civilians and the military.
Yeah but I was in the uniform of the Army while you ,if you were born yet was hiding under momies bed

Reminder: all of the Americans whose lives were endangered by nuclear missiles owe it to the Democrat Franklin Roosevelt, who allowed the Soviet Union to gain the ability.

FDR did everything he could to make certain that Stalin and Communism survived WWII.
When Soviet spies were revealed in his administration.....he promoted them!!

Stalin knew about the atomic bomb before Truman did.
The materials and plans for the bomb were passed to Stalin via Lend Lease.
Stalin's spies where not just accepted by Roosevelt...but when they were outed as such.....
.....he promoted them.

Still voting Democrat?

Reality Winner, the traitor caught leaking classified info to the media:

- Believes being White is 'Terrorism' (She's White)

- Her social media profiles show she’s a thoroughly brainwashed, far-left #Resistance activist who said Donald Trump is an “orange fascist” and “the most dangerous” person in the country

- Is a huge supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement

- Considers herself part of 'The Resistance' (So does Hillary, who also broke laws dealing with classified)

- Says was radicalized by John Oliver, The Daily Show, Stephen Colbert, Michael Moore and others

- Said Leonardo DiCaprio’s propaganda film “Before The Flood” changed her entire outlook on life

- Said she’s now “#waitingtodie” from climate change and doesn’t want to have kids

- Replied to the Foreign Minister of Iran saying she’d “stand with” Iran over America if Trump declared war (TRAITOR)

- Openly sided with Mexico over America

"The most remarkable part of this story is how our nation’s standards have collapsed to the point where 25-year-old female social justice warriors are given access to classified information.

It’s also tragic how this beautiful, young girl was radicalized by Hollywood and the entertainment industry into hating herself simply because she was born white."

Jailed NSA Leaker Reality Winner: ‘Being White is Terrorism’

She is not only a traitorous loser. She is fucking crazy.

Just wondering, eddie......with the above a serious possibility in terms of your survival, were you upset with John Kennedy for provoking Russia into putting missiles in Cuba?
Truth is I wasn't a very political person back then and I guess russia was retaliating for us putting missiles near us Nervous times when he made their ship turn back ..but I liked JFK I liked Ike too

Truth is I wasn't a very political person back then and I guess russia was retaliating for us putting missiles near us Nervous times when he made their ship turn back ..but I liked JFK I liked Ike too

So you just don't care that JFK was responsible for the Cuban Missile Crisis.
That's fine.

But it certainly casts the lie to your constant bemoaning about the Republicans.

Forum List

Back