Reality Winner Is An Indoctrinated, Traitorous Liberal Loser

What's funny is - leaking, hacking - that stuff is a crime. You would think.

But if it's the DNC hacked, and stuff on Hillary leaked - it's "don't you think the public has a right to know"?
When it's Trump it's - TREASON

That said. The girl started off on the wrong foot when her parents named her Reality Winner. I'd have ended up committing parenticide.

I personally believe that Our Government should start including people like Reality Winner on a terrorist watch list. Organizations like BLM and Moveon.org should be classified as terrorist organizations.
After she declared she would side with Iran, I 100% agree.

As far as BLM and MoveOn, not sure about naming them 'terrorists' - Subversive organizations? Absolutely. Hate Groups? No doubt.
There are many of the 529 groups or Foundations around and they all have goals, some political, some social, some mysterious in nature. The ones I search out and try to expose are the one s that want to over throw this Nation, or change it into a Europe nation. I hate to tell them but it's not going to happen, and the only way they can do it is by force. They will lose. This Nation was founded on a few documents that generally spell out the foundation altho even this has been attacked for many years it is coming to a point that the Silent Majority (blk, wht, Asn, Native, are becoming aware of the danger and have said NO. The only way I can tell is this is true is by the next two election cycles. Watch and pray.

But if it's the DNC hacked, and stuff on Hillary leaked - it's "don't you think the public has a right to know"?

That said. The girl started off on the wrong foot when her parents named her Reality Winner. I'd have ended up committing parenticide.
Spear Phishing is illegal. It's theft.
Doing it to the DNC isn't a national secret, it is political espionage.
You're still gonna do time for doing it.

WHY are liberals / snowflakes so against prosecuting criminals who leak classified information?

"The Obama administration brought nine or 10 leak-related prosecutions — about twice as many as were brought under all previous presidencies combined."

So why are his loyalists / snowflakes pissing and moaning so much about this one?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/05/...inner-contractor-leaking-russia-nsa.html?_r=0

(Perhaps because people who leak info about Democrats usually end up face down while Democrats who leak usually are applauded / defended? :p )

Being Liberal means never having to support America.
You demean my service??? You must be a republican

Where did you serve? Were you Viet Cong, or Al Qaeda?
Spent most of my time in El Paso at Ft Bliss Juarez was a skip and a jump away

In other words, you never got within 10,000 miles of actual combat.
I had several buddies kill during the war and they were in Japan chopper went into the China see. I have not problem with those who were not in combat as long as they did their job.

That's how I feel about the Orange Menace.
not my gig dude. you take your traitorous behavior somewhere else.
The Orange Menace is a threat to the Republic (and all humanity).
Ending your welfare check is not a threat to my welfare.
Schmuck I make 8,,9 thousand a week now
And you still can't afford a gold membership! Drug habits?
I got some new one s that was a keeper.

I wouldn't waste a bullet.

You need to work twice as hard.....I make that sitting on my ass while retired.

I wouldn't waste a bullet.
There comes a time that you rich bastards have made enough money, you selfish jerk......
Fucking Republican asshole!!!

Guess what dog,, the dnc and the shitbitch are not part of the US duly elected government, TRUMP IS THE DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT Who was elected exactly like all before him including your shit in a suit idol !!! So hacking and disseminating information about a government investigation, or any evidence or process IS TREASON. just like all of the shit your idol has and is doing to collapse the peoples government.

Guess what dog,, the dnc and the shitbitch are not part of the US duly elected government, TRUMP IS THE DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT Who was elected exactly like all before him including your shit in a suit idol !!! So hacking and disseminating information about a government investigation, or any evidence or process IS TREASON. just like all of the shit your idol has and is doing to collapse the peoples government.

Like I thought - it's a double standard :lol:

There comes a time that you rich bastards have made enough money, you selfish jerk......
They keep it up and the Progressive will have us all on the dole, welfare while they are trying to bump us off. Money is paper, it used for writing and wiping you ass. We never have enough of it.

Reality Winner, the traitor caught leaking classified info to the media:

- Believes being White is 'Terrorism' (She's White)

- Her social media profiles show she’s a thoroughly brainwashed, far-left #Resistance activist who said Donald Trump is an “orange fascist” and “the most dangerous” person in the country

- Is a huge supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement

- Considers herself part of 'The Resistance' (So does Hillary, who also broke laws dealing with classified)

- Says was radicalized by John Oliver, The Daily Show, Stephen Colbert, Michael Moore and others

- Said Leonardo DiCaprio’s propaganda film “Before The Flood” changed her entire outlook on life

- Said she’s now “#waitingtodie” from climate change and doesn’t want to have kids

- Replied to the Foreign Minister of Iran saying she’d “stand with” Iran over America if Trump declared war (TRAITOR)

- Openly sided with Mexico over America

"The most remarkable part of this story is how our nation’s standards have collapsed to the point where 25-year-old female social justice warriors are given access to classified information.

It’s also tragic how this beautiful, young girl was radicalized by Hollywood and the entertainment industry into hating herself simply because she was born white."

Jailed NSA Leaker Reality Winner: ‘Being White is Terrorism’
I personally believe that Our Government should start including people like Reality Winner on a terrorist watch list. Organizations like BLM and Moveon.org should be classified as terrorist organizations.
Those Foundation are all Soros backed or owned.
He is considered by some the virtual owner of the Democratic Party, having contributed lavishly to the party, its causes and candidates, including Obama. Soros had backed Obama for president in 2008, saying that he had “the charisma and the vision to radically reorient America in the world,” and personally contributed $50,000, the maximum allowed, to the Obama inauguration.

He is considered by some the virtual owner of the Democratic Party, having contributed lavishly to the party, its causes and candidates, including Obama. Soros had backed Obama for president in 2008, saying that he had “the charisma and the vision to radically reorient America in the world,” and personally contributed $50,000, the maximum allowed, to the Obama inauguration.

It is not your, or any liberal dogshit scums call how much money I can have or make. It is always interesting to find what a liberal thinks, It is okay for some liberal pile of dogshit Hollywood person to get 10 million for a few days work, It is okay for some street punk to make millions for spouting vile disgusting profanity, or for some grown man to play some kids game and get twenty million a year, But it is not okay for a person with ten million dollars to invest their money to expand the number of jobs in this country, and make a million a year while paying out two or three million in salary, overhead, and taxes into the economy. It just shows how ignorant economically illiterate, and backward liberals are wired. Liberals are the most dangerous psychos on earth, and should all be rounded up and put in asylums.

Republican?? You really know how to hurt a guy

I am retired ,,for many years now
Never worked to hard in my life as when I retired. That is no joke.

That ain't no shit!

sorry to hear that ,,,should be a time to sit back and watch the flowers grow

Forum List

Back