Reality Winner Is An Indoctrinated, Traitorous Liberal Loser

Being Liberal means never having to support America.
You demean my service??? You must be a republican

Didn't you say that the subversive was a hero?

You must be a Liberal.
I'm a democrat who appreciates what others do to uncover info that pins the tail on the vile republican party
Or perhaps are you better off not knowing what your gov't is hiding?

So the USA should have no secrets?
We already have a Commerce Clause and, "trade secrets" laws.

I meant our government?

You must be a Liberal.
I'm a democrat who appreciates what others do to uncover info that pins the tail on the vile republican party

I meant our government?

You must be a Liberal.

I meant our government?
Dont leave me alone with trump??
Jeff Sessions offered to resign as attorney general after drawing Trump’s ire: ABC News
default.gif

ELIZABETH PREZA
06 JUN 2017 AT 18:47 ET

Gage Skidmore/Flickr)
DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

Attorney General Jeff Sessions offered to resign amid a growing rift between himself and President Donald Trump, ABC News’ Jon Karl reports.

Follow
Jonathan Karl

✔@jonkarl

Trump/Sessions rift is real. I'm told Sessions even offered to resign. Asked about that, his spokesperson declined to comment

What part of "He can declassify anything he wants" dont you understand?
A Commander in Chief should be able to proclaim real times of Peace and not real times of War, simply by cutting taxes on the rich.

The leftwing is truly unhinged...
The right wing is truly, market based metrics challenged. It is what Capitalism, is good for .

Oh I dont know...my finances have taken a very tidy turn into the black since Trump was elected.
Why is that? What legislation has our current president, actually signed into law.

The Bankers love him.....and so do my stocks.
In fact they went from around seven bucks a share to around nineteen bucks a share since Trump was elected.

It's called consumer/business confidence,something we've been sorely lacking.

You must be a Liberal.

I meant our government?

I am okay with my government having secrets.

Reality Winner is a foolish child who is of a legal age to be responsible for her actions.

Right motive... wrong motive... good intentions... bad intentions... doesn't matter... you do this, you pay the price. Period.

It's a damned Greek Tragedy that this youngster has ruined her young life, but... not my circus... not my monkeys.

A Commander in Chief should be able to proclaim real times of Peace and not real times of War, simply by cutting taxes on the rich.

The right wing is truly, market based metrics challenged. It is what Capitalism, is good for .

Oh I dont know...my finances have taken a very tidy turn into the black since Trump was elected.
Why is that? What legislation has our current president, actually signed into law.

In fact they went from around seven bucks a share to around nineteen bucks a share since Trump was elected.

Stocks in Arms?

I meant our government?

I am okay with my government having secrets.
Only from the Ministry of Truth?

You must be a Liberal.

I meant our government?

Yeah....I'm laughing all the way to the bank.

Reality Winner, the traitor caught leaking classified info to the media:

- Believes being White is 'Terrorism' (She's White)

- Her social media profiles show she’s a thoroughly brainwashed, far-left #Resistance activist who said Donald Trump is an “orange fascist” and “the most dangerous” person in the country

- Is a huge supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement

- Considers herself part of 'The Resistance' (So does Hillary, who also broke laws dealing with classified)

- Says was radicalized by John Oliver, The Daily Show, Stephen Colbert, Michael Moore and others

- Said Leonardo DiCaprio’s propaganda film “Before The Flood” changed her entire outlook on life

- Said she’s now “#waitingtodie” from climate change and doesn’t want to have kids

- Replied to the Foreign Minister of Iran saying she’d “stand with” Iran over America if Trump declared war (TRAITOR)

- Openly sided with Mexico over America

"The most remarkable part of this story is how our nation’s standards have collapsed to the point where 25-year-old female social justice warriors are given access to classified information.

It’s also tragic how this beautiful, young girl was radicalized by Hollywood and the entertainment industry into hating herself simply because she was born white."

Jailed NSA Leaker Reality Winner: ‘Being White is Terrorism’
Infowars... by Alex Jones.
Ha haha.
His lawyer: Infowars is strictly entertainment( not factual)

Stocks in Arms?

Not very observant....

Reality Winner, the traitor caught leaking classified info to the media:

- Believes being White is 'Terrorism' (She's White)

- Her social media profiles show she’s a thoroughly brainwashed, far-left #Resistance activist who said Donald Trump is an “orange fascist” and “the most dangerous” person in the country

- Is a huge supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement

- Considers herself part of 'The Resistance' (So does Hillary, who also broke laws dealing with classified)

- Says was radicalized by John Oliver, The Daily Show, Stephen Colbert, Michael Moore and others

- Said Leonardo DiCaprio’s propaganda film “Before The Flood” changed her entire outlook on life

- Said she’s now “#waitingtodie” from climate change and doesn’t want to have kids

- Replied to the Foreign Minister of Iran saying she’d “stand with” Iran over America if Trump declared war (TRAITOR)

- Openly sided with Mexico over America

"The most remarkable part of this story is how our nation’s standards have collapsed to the point where 25-year-old female social justice warriors are given access to classified information.

It’s also tragic how this beautiful, young girl was radicalized by Hollywood and the entertainment industry into hating herself simply because she was born white."

Jailed NSA Leaker Reality Winner: ‘Being White is Terrorism’
Wonder if she is going to go the route that this ex employee of the gov did.?

The former chairwoman of the Federal Election Commission, who famously eyed regulating the politics of conservative outlets like the Drudge Report, has joined an advocacy group funded by George Soros and run by his son.Ann Ravel is the first fellow listed with the California advocacy group New America.Her fellowship began in March and pays a $30,000 stipend."We want to help amplify the work of each of our fellows, both to help them better articulate and reach their target audience, and to raise their profiles as change-makers," according to the group.Since leaving the FEC, Ravel has continued to speak out for more election regulation, especially on the internet where she sees political advertising shifting to in the next presidential contest.Was A Special Prosecutor For President Trump Inevitable?
She has applauded calls for regulating political speech and spending on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube and this week endorsed tracing the funding of online ads and regulating individual Twitter accounts. In a tweet, for example, she drew attention to a report of a Twitter supporter of Donald Trump named "Amy" who the San Francisco Examiner could not find.Ravel tweeted, "Searching for proof of Amy. FEC allows anonymous internet political ads & refuses to regulate foreign $-leads 2 this."
New America receives funding from the Soros group Open Society Foundations and it is run by Soros son Jonathan Soros.Paul Bedard, the Washington Examiner's "Washington Secrets" columnist, can be contacted at [email protected] Report YouTube George Soros Twitter FEC Facebook Washington Secrets Paul Bedard

The media / DOJ just reported this traitor released TOP SECRET US information....

"top se·cret
ˌtäp ˈsēkrət/
adjective
adjective: top-secret; adjective: top secret
  1. of the highest secrecy; highly confidential."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top Secret
Security Classification of Information, volume 2 (Quist), Chapter Seven
  1. Cached
CLASSIFICATION LEVEL DEFINITIONS AND EXAMPLES. Top Secret Information. EO 12356 states that the Top Secret classification level "shall be applied to information, the unauthorized disclosure of which reasonably could be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security."

So did Trump when he gave away the location of two special ohio class submarines, or the top secret intelligence we got from Israel about ISIS and airplane bombs.

Your point? Trump told foreigners in both those cases. Winner told a domestic newspaper.

They gave away their positions when they surfaced, moron. Saying they are heading towards North Korea narrows down their position to about 5 million square miles of ocean.

Only a true idiot like you imagines that constitutes giving away their position.

[emoji23]

Huh?
Her race has nothing to do with what she did. Patriotism might have? We'll see.
Her race is why she hates herself, and you folks are making great strides there.

Congrats.

46_zps4o9sqpsj.jpg~original
She doesn't hate her race. She hates what it has done.
In other words, she hates her race.

What have whites done that any other race hasn't done?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Hating what someone does (or a race) isn't same as hating them (or a race).

Claiming all member of a race are guilty of some crime is racism. Only a douche bag would deny it.

Where did you serve? Were you Viet Cong, or Al Qaeda?
Spent most of my time in El Paso at Ft Bliss Juarez was a skip and a jump away

In other words, you never got within 10,000 miles of actual combat.

Where did you serve? Were you Viet Cong, or Al Qaeda?
Spent most of my time in El Paso at Ft Bliss Juarez was a skip and a jump away

In other words, you never got within 10,000 miles of actual combat.
Well if we ever got into actual combat with russia over cuba my life was on the line

Your life was not any more on the line than every other American. Nuclear weapons don't discriminate between civilians and the military.
Yeah but I was in the uniform of the Army while you ,if you were born yet was hiding under momies bed

Forum List

Back