Really, girlfriend.......????

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Harvey Survivor Criticizes Media For Lack Of Empathy In Heartbreaking TV Interview
“Like people are really breaking down and y’all are sitting here with cameras and microphones ...”

DiBnrvG_V8Romre4.jpg

Yes, people are hurting and they were hurting a year or so ago and a few years before that, but how many times must we go through this shit with Texas, Florida and Louisiana???? If the media was go away, you'd all bitch that nobody cares, if they stay you bitch...really girlfriend??? Its because of the unending media attention you're recieving that I donated to the red cross, because I do care, we all do and we feel bad for people like you who've lost everything, just as we did several years prior and will do so again next time and then again next and on and on and on.

Harvey Survivor Criticizes Media For Lack Of Empathy In Heartbreaking TV Interview
“Like people are really breaking down and y’all are sitting here with cameras and microphones ...”

DiBnrvG_V8Romre4.jpg

Yes, people are hurting and they were hurting a year or so ago and a few years before that, but how many times must we go through this shit with Texas, Florida and Louisiana???? If the media was go away, you'd all bitch that nobody cares, if they stay you bitch...really girlfriend??? Its because of the unending media attention you're recieving that I donated to the red cross, because I do care, we all do and we feel bad for people like you who've lost everything, just as we did several years prior and will do so again next time and then again next and on and on and on.
This thread was better the first time it was posted. By Koshergirl. You ought to know; you posted in it... Not getting enough attention?
Flood victim comes unglued on patronizing CNN reporter who is pawing her...

Forum List

Back