Really, the gop is protecting women from dangerous abortions

No its apple pie. Want a scoop of vanilla with it?

Does it bother you or make you at all pause when you realize you are comparing killing one's offspring with pie and ice cream?

If it doesn't, it should.

Call it something else but then again you get the point. She's calling it convenient...I'll change it and call abortions "the hardest thing in the world to do".

Now, its no longer convient because I've just designated as the hardest thing in the world to do.

Now are you going to tell me about how surviving Cancer is harder or do you get the point now?

*yawn*.

So does every general practitioner, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, internist, gyn

Some people, especially in Texas, the state that has the highest rate of uninsured, cannot afford to go those you list above. That's why they go to Planned Parenthood or other free clinics.

Just seeing a doctor, getting testing, lab results and then birth control pills will cost around $300+/- for the uninsured, maybe more.

Wow, $300 for something that may save your life.

That's like what? 2 months without cable?

3 Smartphone upgrades?

What does a mani/pedi cost?

Isn't that less than many tattoos?

Besides which, it's a lie. Texas residents can go to county health departments and get free or sliding scale pelvics, std/AIDS screenings, cancer screenings, and birth control.

Texas Department of State Health Services, Full Service Local Health Departments and Districts of Texas

Health Department Medical Care

Fee: Fee for services is $5.00 (STD ONLY); however, no one is refused service because of inability to pay.

STD TESTING AND TREATMENT
The Clinic offers testing and treatment for the sexually transmitted diseases (STD's) of Chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis. Treatment is available for minor cases of genital warts. No testing or treatment is available for herpes. The Clinic has educational materials on most sexually transmitted diseases.

Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, and Diabetic Screening

Clinics include laboratory testing and education.

Phone: 692-5600 for an appointment.

Family Planning

Location: 2250 Ambler (Northwest corner of the Sears Park Building)

Family Planning services include a physical exam, education and preferred selected method of contraception. Office hours are Monday through Friday 8 am to Noon and 1 pm to 5 pm. Women's Health Program, Texas Medicaid and private pay clients are accepted. Call 676-6634 for more information or to schedule an appointment.

Pregnancy Testing

Pregnancy testing is available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday only from 8:00 am to 11:00 am.

Hepatitis B Vaccinations

Offered for age 18 and older for work related issues, and for Hepatitis B positive carriers with children. Services provided at the Health District Facility at 850 North 6th Street.

No its apple pie. Want a scoop of vanilla with it?

Does it bother you or make you at all pause when you realize you are comparing killing one's offspring with pie and ice cream?

Call it something else but then again you get the point. She's calling it convenient...I'll change it and call abortions "the hardest thing in the world to do".

Now, its no longer convient because I've just designated as the hardest thing in the world to do.

Now are you going to tell me about how surviving Cancer is harder or do you get the point now?

The whistle blew. Recess is over. Back to 2nd grade. Moron.

They don't make babies themselves, but given their biological design they have a vested interest in being more careful that strip-club regulars like CC encourage them to be.

All these intelligent rebuttals. Read the Avatar.

Sure it has! if you were told to say the most ridiculous thing ever you just won a prize! Its a statue of Chicken Little

If women would control their bodies killing their offspring might not be so attractive.

Then if you are a man, please be the first one to keep your zipper up.

God, actually you write like you must be in your 70s or older so my comment is actually irrelevant to you in particular.

Why on earth do you expect intelligent rebuttals to nonsense?

Call it apple pie...either way there is no excuse for name calling. Don't like my point, refute it. The name calling is childish or are people unable to control themselves?

Which would be highly ironic considering its you guys who are saying OTHER people need to control themselves

They don't make babies themselves, but given their biological design they have a vested interest in being more careful that strip-club regulars like CC encourage them to be.

That's true and that is exactly the opposite of what OODA Loop said. Glad you agree.

Now bring it in :smiliehug:

Call it apple pie...either way there is no excuse for name calling. Don't like my point, refute it. The name calling is childish or are people unable to control themselves?

Which would be highly ironic considering its you guys who are saying OTHER people need to control themselves

What the hell are you talking about?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Women don't need to be protected, particularly by the likes of the GOP.

Women are capable of deciding for themselves, and they have the right to do so.

What the hell are you talking about?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Let me go slow.

Avatar thought I was comparing Abortion to a desert with ice cream.

I clarified that the desert wasn't the point calling something by a different name was the point

Kwc then said that I was a moron.

I said there is no excuse for name calling and the rebuttals have been about me personally. Look at my Avatar.

Then Avatar sought to excuse the name calling by saying that my posts don't deserve intelligent responses.

I asked why not. My actions should have no bearing on how you behave. That would be the opposite of taking responsibility.

You are a moron.

Another lie the pro-abortionists need to stop saying....that women are obligated to have sex at will (theirs or others') and are not capable of saying no.

That women who opt not to engage in sex outside of marriage are frigid/bitter/man haters/etc.

Ultimately, the abortion industry is about exploiting women. That's the long and short of it. And the men who support it are men who exploit women.

I was merely replying in kind. You might want to read a few of your childish posts to see why I replied in like manner. You have no argument, so you start talking pie and other nonsense. You aren't nearly as clever or intelligent as you believe. If you doubt that, we can certainly take a vote of the adults in the room. Spoiler alert, you'll lose.

You are a moron.

Another lie the pro-abortionists need to stop saying....that women are obligated to have sex at will (theirs or others') and are not capable of saying no.

That women who opt not to engage in sex outside of marriage are frigid/bitter/man haters/etc.

Ultimately, the abortion industry is about exploiting women. That's the long and short of it. And the men who support it are men who exploit women.

Ok so the story is wrong, its actually the girl who cried wolf. No one on earth says or believes that if htye do you are wasting your time. I wont even address this point because its made up

Last edited:

Forum List

Back