Really, the gop is protecting women from dangerous abortions

Sure it has! if you were told to say the most ridiculous thing ever you just won a prize! Its a statue of Chicken Little

If women would control their bodies killing their offspring might not be so attractive.

Then if you are a man, please be the first one to keep your zipper up.

God, actually you write like you must be in your 70s or older so my comment is actually irrelevant to you in particular.

Do you sit next to CC in 2nd grade?

The whistle blew. Recess is over. Back to 2nd grade. Moron.

All these intelligent rebuttals. Read the Avatar.

I was merely replying in kind. You might want to read a few of your childish posts to see why I replied in like manner.

Ahh its my fault just like I predicted you would say.

You have no argument, so you start talking pie and other nonsense. You aren't nearly as clever or intelligent as you believe.

Thanks for the compliment *wink*

If you doubt that, we can certainly take a vote of the adults in the room. Spoiler alert, you'll lose.

The adults? The adults want to vote on if I'm smart and popular? The adults you say? :lol: The adults include yourself? :lol:

If women would control their bodies killing their offspring might not be so attractive.

God, actually you write like you must be in your 70s or older so my comment is actually irrelevant to you in particular.

Another great rebuttal. Not Kwc's fault tho because...personal responsibility :doubt:

then if you are a man, please be the first one to keep your zipper up.

do you sit next to cc in 2nd grade?

another great rebuttal. Not kwc's fault tho because...personal responsibility :doubt:

$crying-baby-giant-eyes1.jpg

Oh, I see....so a man has no responsibility in all this. At least you don't think they do. And you think I'm immature?

I could have sworn you set the tone for the snark with the stupid comments about apple pie, baby killer.

I could have sworn you set the tone for the snark with the stupid comments about apple pie, baby killer.

a·nal·o·gy
[ ə nálləjee ]

1.comparison: a comparison between two things that are similar in some way, often used to help explain something or make it easier to understand
2.similarity: a similarity in some respects
3.equivalence between independent parts: equivalence in biological function between body parts or organs that have appeared independently in different plants and animals

I'm sorry I started the thread. The last thing I wanted was to start another pssing match over abortion. I merely wanted to show hyperbole and hypocrisy are rhetorical tools of all sides. If I could "kill" this thing, I would. (-:

Abortion threads always attract the guys who hate women and get nasty about the thought that abortion might take away their freedom to abuse women at will, and then coerce those women into eliminating any offspring that could conceivably come about.

Meanwhile, in Argentina...this is what we're up against:

"
A graphic video from Argentina is making the rounds of the Internet today showing violent protests with pro-abortion activists attacking pro-life people praying at a Catholic Church.
The abortion activists attempted to storm the Cathedral of San Juan Bautista (John the Baptist) in Argentina late last month.
Taken in San Juan de Cuyo, Argentina sometime between November 23 and 25, the video shows, as described on YouTube, “feminists and their male peers bellow[ing] noisy and anti-Catholic slogans drawing through the city. In retaliation, 1500 young Catholics formed a human shield around the Cathedral to prevent about 7000 antagonists from storming the Archdiocesan Church.”
The video shows topless women spray painting the people praying — in their faces and putting Nazi swastikas on their clothing."

Video: Pro-abortion protest against Catholics in Argentina as classy as you?d expect « Hot Air

And it has happened before:

"
Around 500 abortion activists in Posadas hurled insults, spat and threw paint on young Catholics who prayed the Rosary outside the local cathedral and prevented the demonstrators from entering.
The activists convened in the city Oct. 7 for the 27th National Meeting of Women in Argentina.
According to local media, the group march through the city, painting homes and streets with slogans in support of abortion and homosexual marriage as well as anti-Catholic slurs.
Some activists reportedly stripped naked, while others made sexual gestures at the young people standing in prayer outside the Cathedral of Posadas."

Kermit Gosnell, a man that all of the far left can be proud of.

I am not going to let any child starve but I also am not going to deter a woman's right to destroy her own.

I am done with that. It is the law of the land, upheld by SCOTUS.

Have at it.

I am not going to let any child starve but I also am not going to deter a woman's right to destroy her own.

Have at it.

How noble of you.

The law of the land in Germany made it okay to abuse, starve and imprison jews. And ultimately, to kill them.

Oh, I see....so a man has no responsibility in all this. At least you don't think they do. And you think I'm immature?

Oh.My.GAWD!!! You're a psychic! Amazing how you can read my mind (incorrectly) when it is apparent you don't even have two brain cells to rub together. Jackass. :cuckoo:

kwc doesn't have answers she only has snark. Snark doesn't have answers man

Oh, I have lots of answers for open minded, intelligent people. Those who get sand in their mangina like you and start talking pie only deserve snark. Up your game to real adult conversation and you'll get much more for me. Until then, a nice douche might help relieve the irritation.

a·nal·o·gy
[ ə nálləjee ]

1.comparison: a comparison between two things that are similar in some way, often used to help explain something or make it easier to understand
2.similarity: a similarity in some respects
3.equivalence between independent parts: equivalence in biological function between body parts or organs that have appeared independently in different plants and animals

jackwagon

a crybaby loser pussy-type who needs to grow some cajones and start acting like a man
Billy: "Dude, I can't get Ronnie to play tackle football with us 'cause he's too afraid of getting hit."

Jimmy: "It doesn't surprise me, he's always been a fuckin' jackwagon anyway."

Urban Dictionary: jackwagon

Have at it.

So was slavery. Bad law is bad law.

Forum List

Back