Really, the gop is protecting women from dangerous abortions

So finish the story. What DID you do? How long were you unemployed? Where did you get the money to continue to take care of the twins, a pregnant wife and a new baby nine months after that? Did you get a job? Did your wife go back to work? Anybody in the family offer to help with daycare?

I mean you got me here at the climax (no pun intended) of this high family drama. I'm on the edge of my keyboard. What happened next?

I worked my ass off to get another job. I switched careers. We came very close to losing our house, but I made getting a job a full time job until I got another one.

Things were very tight during that period, especially since our hot water heater decided to explode at the same time.

Our daughter lives. Happily. That's the only ending that matters.

Nice anecdotal answer. How LONG were you unemployed? Where did the money come from in the interim?

What you experienced is only 1/300,000,000 of what counts in this country. Got it?

You asked him for the anecdotal answer. Why the heck are you complaining about it?

And how does the fact that it's anecdotal make it any less true?

I've struggled with jobs that don't pay enough and large bills. It's something almost everyone does. And the Lord provides what we need when we need it. And what I don't need, I cut out of the budget as much as possible.

Of course, it would be much easier to make ends meet if I didn't have the Government taking so much of my paycheck every week. I'd prefer to work less for the government and more for my family.

Who said that? No wonder you don't fucking get it. These clinics provide cancer screenings, STD testing AND contraception to women who are NOT pregnant. Got it now?

So does every general practitioner, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, internist, gyn

Some people, especially in Texas, the state that has the highest rate of uninsured, cannot afford to go those you list above. That's why they go to Planned Parenthood or other free clinics.

Just seeing a doctor, getting testing, lab results and then birth control pills will cost around $300+/- for the uninsured, maybe more.

Then feel free to sponsor said clinics. You realize you don't have to use tax money to fund the projects you believe in, right?

Abortion has gone from a necessity to a convenience. As it has increased in popularity it has become sacrosanct and attracted sadists to the abortion table. Now, such sadists no longer have to pretend some medical knowledge, they can just get a job as an abortionist.

Once those women are dead, no one is going to question how much pain they went through or whether they were tortured. It will be an unforseen death to to a botched abortion. It happens. Nothing is perfect.

Abortion has gone from a necessity to a convenience. As it has increased in popularity it has become sacrosanct and attracted sadists to the abortion table. Now, such sadists no longer have to pretend some medical knowledge, they can just get a job as an abortionist.

Once those women are dead, no one is going to question how much pain they went through or whether they were tortured. It will be an unforseen death to to a botched abortion. It happens. Nothing is perfect.

No one but a dumbass calls abortion or any other surgery "convenient"

You can call it anything you like...but that's what abortion has become in today's society.

And that's an indication that our society is doomed.

I love how babykillers like to change the language to hide the reality, particularly when it comes to abortion.

So dishonest.

You can call it anything you like...but that's what abortion has become in today's society.

And that's an indication that our society is doomed.

Actually no, that's just what you call it. I can call it apple pie but that doesn't mean its flaky and delicious

Anyway, when women get abortions because they don't have time or the desire for a baby, that's a convenience abortion.

Anyway, when women get abortions because they don't have time or the desire for a baby, that's a convenience abortion.

No its apple pie. Want a scoop of vanilla with it?

Does it bother you or make you at all pause when you realize you are comparing killing one's offspring with pie and ice cream?

If it doesn't, it should.

No one but a dumbass calls abortion a necessity either.

No one but a dumbass calls abortion a necessity either.

That's why no one has

No its apple pie. Want a scoop of vanilla with it?

Does it bother you or make you at all pause when you realize you are comparing killing one's offspring with pie and ice cream?

If it doesn't, it should.

Call it something else but then again you get the point. She's calling it convenient...I'll change it and call abortions "the hardest thing in the world to do".

Now, its no longer convient because I've just designated as the hardest thing in the world to do.

Now are you going to tell me about how surviving Cancer is harder or do you get the point now?

Now, its no longer convient because I've just designated as the hardest thing in the world to do.

Abortion is like a taking antibiotics for a cold for many.

Abortion has become a legal, involuntary response reflex to the irresponsible.

So let em' have at it. It is all upside for me at this point.

Who said that? No wonder you don't fucking get it. These clinics provide cancer screenings, STD testing AND contraception to women who are NOT pregnant. Got it now?

So does every general practitioner, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, internist, gyn

Some people, especially in Texas, the state that has the highest rate of uninsured, cannot afford to go those you list above. That's why they go to Planned Parenthood or other free clinics.

Just seeing a doctor, getting testing, lab results and then birth control pills will cost around $300+/- for the uninsured, maybe more.

Wow, $300 for something that may save your life.

That's like what? 2 months without cable?

3 Smartphone upgrades?

What does a mani/pedi cost?

Isn't that less than many tattoos?

Abortion is like a taking antibiotics for a cold for many.

Abortion has become a legal, involuntary response reflex to the irresponsible.

So let em' have at it. It is all upside for me at this point.

Sure it has! if you were told to say the most ridiculous thing ever you just won a prize! Its a statue of Chicken Little

Forum List

Back