Reasonable people should not take Tucker Carlson seriously.

Who the hell would say that..his political enemies?..nope..the people he works for..Fox News. Seems Fox News won a defamation lawsuit by arguing normal people would not take their own commentator seriously. CNN's Cuomo brought up a good point..so why doesn't Fox News inform their viewers of that with a crawler at the bottom of the screen while they are airing Carlson's show??...Chris Cuomo calls Fox News a 'disgrace' for not informing viewers that Tucker Carlson shouldn't be taken seriously
Have I understood you correctly here?

You expect FOX News to put a message on the bottom of their screen telling people not to take their own presenter, on their own show seriously just because they managed to use some bullshit line in court to secure a case win? and Chris Cuomo thinks a disgrace that they aren't?

What's the weather like on Planet Zog?
Does CNN put a crawler under Chris Cuomo saying he is the brother of the guy who killed so many elderly?
Nope..because reasonable people know that is just right wing hyperbole..no crawler needed.

Who the hell would say that..his political enemies?..nope..the people he works for..Fox News. Seems Fox News won a defamation lawsuit by arguing normal people would not take their own commentator seriously. CNN's Cuomo brought up a good point..so why doesn't Fox News inform their viewers of that with a crawler at the bottom of the screen while they are airing Carlson's show??...Chris Cuomo calls Fox News a 'disgrace' for not informing viewers that Tucker Carlson shouldn't be taken seriously

Chris Cuomo is a bastion of objectivity.

You expect FOX News to put a message on the bottom of their screen telling people not to take their own presenter, on their own show seriously just because they managed to use some bullshit line in court to secure a case win? and Chris Cuomo thinks a disgrace that they aren't?

Does CNN put a crawler under Chris Cuomo saying he is the brother of the guy who killed so many elderly?
Nope..because reasonable people know that is just right wing hyperbole..no crawler needed.
you are 1 fucked up retard...cuomo is a mass murderer...period....the kind of person you scum demonRATS love, and deny they did anything wrong....you are pathetic

This is standard practice. When you people were less dumb and hateful, networks took it for granted that you knew their OPINION show hosts were providing opinions. Now that you're all dumbed down by blind hate, it's probably a good idea for them to remind you at the beginning of every show, just like they have to remind you to "not try this at home".
Sounds like your talking about conservatives who watch CNN and MSNBC
sounds like you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground

There is a reason Leftism is referred to as a Mental Disorder !!!

LOOK! OVER THERE! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
1623973484089.png

Put your name in place of Carlson's and repost the thread. Thanks.

Advice from the brother of the governor of NY who is being investigated for sexual harassment among other things? I guess Mr. Cuomo would be annoyed at Tucker when his show posted an anemic 800,000 when Tucker has 2.9 million viewers. It should be noted that a fellow CNN news analyst Brian Stelter of Reliable Sources suggested that Chris Cuomo be suspended for giving his brother Andrew advice on how to deal with those pesky females who accused him of sexual harassment. So the upshot is that we shouldn't trust Tucker Carlson who has 2.9 million viewers but we should trust a CNN news celeb who can't muster more than 900,000 and has a shoddy reputation regarding giving advice to his brother the governor.

Notice how fast the tin foil hats tried to change the subject from Fox News admitting Carlson is full of hot air most of the time by bringing up Cuomo's brother...never fails.

Notice how fast the tin foil hats tried to change the subject from Fox News admitting Carlson is full of hot air most of the time by bringing up Cuomo's brother...never fails.
In case you forgot Cuomo's brother, Chris, is the source of the story. It's all based on his assessment of a competing news conglomerate and he comes up lacking in the credibility arena.

Put your name in place of Carlson's and repost the thread. Thanks.
FOX News did that very thing....................in a court of law.

30JUN21

• Funny
Reactions: 007

Chris Cuomo is a bastion of objectivity.
Well, that shows YOU shouldn't be taken serious. Troll on.

You....and Chris "the covid liar" Cuomo....saying that someone should not be taken seriously.....?????

My side hurts from laughing so hard.

You....and Chris "the covid liar" Cuomo....saying that someone should not be taken seriously.....?????

My side hurts from laughing so hard.
Fox News said don't take Carlson seriously..yup my sides are hurting too

Why do you watch Tucker Carlson? I wouldn't spend a second watching him are you just an idiot or a troll?
Why ask him? Ask the fools all over this board regurgitating Carlson's hot horseshit.
He started a thread on Tucker, why does he watch Tucker if he doesn't like Tucker, I think I have 10 minutes of Carlson in my whole life, and I don't care for him and won't waste my time watching him. Benny boy hates Carlson and still watches him and then bitches about him, that is really stupid.
Which is you trolling away, since he didn't say he watches Tucker. Got anything else? Have you asked the pile of morons here who actually watch Tucker....why they watch Tucker?

To me Tucker seems pitifully lost.

Forum List

Back