Reasonable people should not take Tucker Carlson seriously.

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
Who the hell would say that..his political enemies?..nope..the people he works for..Fox News. Seems Fox News won a defamation lawsuit by arguing normal people would not take their own commentator seriously. CNN's Cuomo brought up a good point..so why doesn't Fox News inform their viewers of that with a crawler at the bottom of the screen while they are airing Carlson's show??...Chris Cuomo calls Fox News a 'disgrace' for not informing viewers that Tucker Carlson shouldn't be taken seriously
Have I understood you correctly here?

You expect FOX News to put a message on the bottom of their screen telling people not to take their own presenter, on their own show seriously just because they managed to use some bullshit line in court to secure a case win? and Chris Cuomo thinks a disgrace that they aren't?

What's the weather like on Planet Zog?

Who the hell would say that..his political enemies?..nope..the people he works for..Fox News. Seems Fox News won a defamation lawsuit by arguing normal people would not take their own commentator seriously. CNN's Cuomo brought up a good point..so why doesn't Fox News inform their viewers of that with a crawler at the bottom of the screen while they are airing Carlson's show??...Chris Cuomo calls Fox News a 'disgrace' for not informing viewers that Tucker Carlson shouldn't be taken seriously

You expect FOX News to put a message on the bottom of their screen telling people not to take their own presenter, on their own show seriously just because they managed to use some bullshit line in court to secure a case win? and Chris Cuomo thinks a disgrace that they aren't?

Simple answer.. HELL YA

who in their right mind would take seriously anything that comes out of a cuomo mouth? its all LIES.....or threats

So ironic that you, Chris Cuomo and Yahoo news are all saying Tucker Carlson shouldn't be taken
seriously. The pots defame the kettle for being black.

I don't know the context of the court's ruling in that defamation lawsuit and I'm certain you don't
either. And that notorious liar Chris Cuomo, who does comedy bits with his brother on CNN (not trustworthy) sure as hell doesn't. Yahoo news is a bottom feeding internet news source with very little credence of it's own.

Last edited:

Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'​

They did it in a court of law. Of course, to have to warn people to not take lil'tucker seriously is like putting a warning on bleach to not drink............................trump cultists need to be warned of both. Reasonable people do not.

They did it in a court of law. Of course, to have to warn people to not take lil'tucker seriously is like putting a warning on bleach to not drink............................trump cultists need to be warned of both. Reasonable people do not.
You say that like you almost didn't know that folk will say anything and everything in court to secure the result they want.

It will probably Tucker's idea to say it!!

It's moronic to think that they actually meant it or think they'll put a warning at the bottom of the screen during his shows to say not to take him seriously. If you genuinely believe all of that, then pass me some of what you're drinking and I'll get messed up with ya.

This is standard practice. When you people were less dumb and hateful, networks took it for granted that you knew their OPINION show hosts were providing opinions. Now that you're all dumbed down by blind hate, it's probably a good idea for them to remind you at the beginning of every show, just like they have to remind you to "not try this at home".

Why do you watch Tucker Carlson? I wouldn't spend a second watching him are you just an idiot or a troll?
Why ask him? Ask the fools all over this board regurgitating Carlson's hot horseshit.
He started a thread on Tucker, why does he watch Tucker if he doesn't like Tucker, I think I have 10 minutes of Carlson in my whole life, and I don't care for him and won't waste my time watching him. Benny boy hates Carlson and still watches him and then bitches about him, that is really stupid.

trollthreads.jpg

say that like you almost didn't know that folk will say anything and everything in court to secure the result they want.
Yes, under oath. We call them criminals, liars, perjurers, people of low character, take your pick. Maybe you share one in common with Tucker the white polemicist.
Interesting.

Since you're so high and mighty on court protocols then, you'll be sharing most normal folks bewilderment when Derek Chauvin's representatives in court weren't allowed to make representations regards the drugs in his system, the fact the paramedics gave him oxygen when dead, take into account the video of Chauvin drawing his prod/taser/baton ready to defend himself thinking he was still alive (when dead), the Police training where kneeling on someone was common place or the fact that there was an amendment to somehow ensure that all the jury had to take into account was that Chauvin's actions contributed to the death and that intent wasn't relevant and best of all push through the notion that manslaughter can now mean murder.

For someone who's now a court protocol purist, I'm sure you'll take a moment to hit the like button for me, thanking me for highlighting more people in court who's not exactly followed these rules of yours.

This is standard practice. When you people were less dumb and hateful, networks took it for granted that you knew their OPINION show hosts were providing opinions. Now that you're all dumbed down by blind hate, it's probably a good idea for them to remind you at the beginning of every show, just like they have to remind you to "not try this at home".
Sounds like your talking about conservatives who watch CNN and MSNBC

Does CNN put a crawler under Chris Cuomo saying he is the brother of the guy who killed so many elderly?

Forum List

Back