Reasons for the death penalty

Normally I would agree with you Manchester and NoNukes but when a child is involved something is different about it.

I agree, to a point. But execution is too good for this woman. Put her away for life and let the other inmates know what she did. He life will be hell, hopefully for a long time.

Those who would abuse children or animals are the lowest scum. I do not want to be on such a sordid level as they are. I also do not believe the state should murder people.

Who do you think should murder people like say Dahmer or that Castro guy in Cleveland? I think predators should be put down. Especially the ones that harm women and children.

But there is no point in ripping a dogs face off because it attacked someone. It isn't going to learn anything.
Maybe not, but it shouldn't get away with what it is guilty of either and to me doggy jail is too light of a punishment.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

AOL.com Article - Mom to stand trial in death of 21-pound teen

This is one example.

Shut her down. By starvation.
You having this frame of mind only makes you a hypocrite. You think that the woman should be starved for starving her kid, but you do not think that a dog should be done the same way that it did a little boy?

God bless you and that little boy always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. And may that 13 year old boy be with the Lord now.

You are still an idiot. DOGS ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS. They don't have the same brain function as human beings. In your case..you are more stupid than a human and way less than a dog.

Moron.

This is one example.

You having this frame of mind only makes you a hypocrite. You think that the woman should be starved for starving her kid, but you do not think that a dog should be done the same way that it did a little boy?

Holly

You are still an idiot. DOGS ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS. They don't have the same brain function as human beings. In your case..you are more stupid than a human and way less than a dog.

Moron.
That doesn't mean that an animal should get away with the damage that they do.

Holly

Are you retarded? You must be. "Get away with"? Like, the dog plotted?

omg. I have seen some really stupid people but you take the cake.

^^^ It doesn't matter if there is a plot or not. Damage is still in the picture, so why should an animal get away with it?

Holly

Ok. It's official. You are retarded.

On to iggie you go. Just too stupid to even read.

Holly

Moron.
That doesn't mean that an animal should get away with the damage that they do.

Holly

"get away with"

You seem to believe that animals look at a situation and make a choice. And, now, you want to punish a dog by ripping his face off.

That's just stupid.

Sorry, I really hate fake christians who would torture a dog while saying the dog is "god's creation".

I think you have a very lazy mind. You don't think very well and you consistently post some of the dumbest crap on this board.

In the thread where I first read you saying the dog should be tortured, I said I believe the dog should be put down.

^^^ Why should the dog die when the child is still here?

Ok. It's official. You are retarded.

On to iggie you go. Just too stupid to even read.
I am guessing that you do not have an answer for what I have asked you. Well that right there tells us everything that we need to know about you. :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:
^^^ It doesn't matter if there is a plot or not. Damage is still in the picture, so why should an animal get away with it?

Holly

Why would you believe tearing a dog's face off gets any kind of message across to the dog except fear and pain?

You really believe you can train an animal by shredding their face?

I hope you don't have dogs or cats.

Gawd, there is nothing dumber than fake christians like you and your wacko preaching. I'd hate to hear how you discipline and teach a human child.

This is one example.

Vengence is not justice and justice is not vengence.

I'd rather live in a country with a justice system than a revenge system.
I would like to live in a country that provides justice for the victim, not the convicted killer. I would like to live in a country that is concerned for the well being of the victim's family members, and not the well being of the convicted killer. The only way to provide real justice to the victim's family members is by Capital Punishment. This is the only real method which will help ease the pain of losing a loved one as it provides a sense of closure.

Why would you believe tearing a dog's face off gets any kind of message across to the dog except fear and pain?

Gawd, there is nothing dumber than fake christians like you and your wacko preaching. I'd hate to hear how you discipline and teach a human child.
It may not teach the dog anything but the dog would then at least know how it has made the child feel.

Holly

P.S. What would I teach a human child? I would tell them to treat others the way that they would want to be treated, but do not let other people turn you into a rug for them to walk all over.

Last edited:

It may not teach the dog anything but the dog would then at least know how it has made the child feel.

Holly

P.S. What would I teach a human child? I would tell them to treat others the way that they would want to be treated, but do not let other people turn you into a rug for them to walk all over.

This is what I mean by lazy mind:

You wrote

It may not teach the dog anything

and then wrote the opposite -- that it would teach the dog how the child felt.
but the dog would then at least know how it has made the child feel.

What you really want and what you're really describing is revenge. You want to harm one of YOUR god's creatures just so you can feel the satisfaction of causing pain for no reason.

Funny how that works. Rich Jewish lawyers defending poor black guys because of the guilt thing. People that do heinous things, deserve the death penalty. Please. People like Himmler. My father fought against these villains. But, Jews will defend villains. Ironic as hell.

Holly

You wrote

It may not teach the dog anything

What you really want and what you're really describing is revenge. You want to harm one of YOUR god's creatures just so you can feel the satisfaction of causing pain for no reason.
What that dog did to the child is no reason to do it to the dog? Tell that to the child's mom.

God bless you and her and her child always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Again, why should the dog get away with what its guilty of whether it knows that it is guilty of anything or not?

Last edited:
Funny how that works. Rich Jewish lawyers defending poor black guys because of the guilt thing. People that do heinous things, deserve the death penalty. Please. People like Himmler. My father fought against these villains. But, Jews will defend villains. Ironic as hell.

In the US, all people are entitled to legal representation.

All colors, all creeds, all religions.

Even racist assholes.

Holly

You wrote

What that dog did to the child is no reason to do it to the dog? Tell that to the child's mom.

God bless you and her and her child always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Again, why should the dog get away with what its guilty of whether it knows that it is guilty of anything or not?

Jeezus H. Fucking Christ, you are absolutely brain dead.

If I keep reading your drivel, I'll suffer brain damage myself.

^^^ Maybe if you quit writing to me, you won't see as many messages from me here then. :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. And you say that I am the one who is brain dead? Obviously I am not the one who is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back