Reasons why MOST Americans do or WILL think Obama's politics is destroying..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
America.

Obama has told us in his own words he wants:
a) Higher gas prices
b) bankrupt utilities and skyrocket utilities' costs to All Americans
c) destroy 1,300 companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes,put out of work 400,000 people, close offices, raising property taxes..

How Obama is doing that now with Obamacare...
Five major ObamaCare taxes that will hit your wallet in 2013
1) This 2.3 percent tax on medical device makers will raise the price of (for example) every pacemaker, prosthetic limb, stent, and operating table. Can you remind us, Mr. President, how taxing medical devices will reduce the cost of health care?
The tax is particularly destructive because it is levied on gross sales and even targets companies who haven’t turned a profit yet.
These are often small, scrappy companies with less than 20 employees who pioneer the next generation of life-prolonging devices. In addition to raising the cost of health care, this $20 billion tax over the next ten years will not help the country’s jobs outlook, as the industry employs nearly 400,000 Americans. Several companies have already responded to the looming tax by cutting research and development budgets and laying off workers.

2)The ObamaCare High Medical Bills Tax -- Before Obamacare you could deduct 10% after 7.5%..........
This onerous tax provision will hit Americans facing the highest out-of-pocket medical bills. Currently, Americans are allowed to deduct medical expenses on their 1040 form to the extent the costs exceed 7.5 percent of one’s adjusted gross income.
The new ObamaCare provision will raise that threshold to 10 percent, subjecting patients to a higher tax bill. This tax will hit pre-retirement seniors the hardest. Over the next ten years, affected Americans will pony up a minimum total of $15 billion in taxes thanks to this provision.

3) The ObamaCare Medicare Payroll Tax increase -- current 2.9% Medicare payroll tax will be increased to a total of 3.8% — a big hit especially for the self-employed.
This tax soaks employers to the tune of $86 billion over the next ten years.
As you can understand, there is a reason why the authors of ObamaCare wrote the law in such a way that the most brutal tax increases take effect conveniently after the 2012 election. It’s the same reason President Obama, congressional Democrats, and the mainstream media conveniently neglect to mention these taxes and prefer that you simply “move on” after the Supreme Court ruling.

Source: Five major ObamaCare taxes that will hit your wallet in 2013 | Fox News

a) Higher gas prices
c) destroy 1,300 companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes,put out of work 400,000 people, close offices, raising property taxes..

Then would you mind presenting the exact quotes?

I'm getting tired of posters making up these completely insane claims backed by absolutely no evidence at all.

a) Higher gas prices

I'm getting tired of posters making up these completely insane claims backed by absolutely no evidence at all.

And I'm getting tired of HAVING POSTED the exact QUOTES!!!
Here again you are so...f..king lazy and ignorant!!

Obama: " I'd like higher gas prices, just not so quickly"
SOURCE: LiveLeak.com - Obama: Id like higher gas prices, just not so quickly

The only rationale was to supplant gas with alternative ... but AT A HUGE market cost which obviously this community organizer DID NOT understand!.
Reality, Price of a gallon of gas
Bush Jan 05, 2009 $1.672
Obama May 20,2013 $3.673 131% Increase...
Gasoline]EIA - Sorry! Unexpected Error and Diesel Fuel Update - Energy Information Administration

Obama: “Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket"
In one interview he said, "If somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can; it's just that it will bankrupt them because they're going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that's being emitted."

Obama's normal campaign rhetoric did not promise to bankrupt our own coal industry. While he promised a new dawn of abundant energy, he actually planned to declare war on the coal industry.
Source: Uttered in 2008, still haunting Obama in 2012 - Erica Martinson - POLITICO.com

So this community organizer doesn't CARE what it costs society just as long as a cap-and-trade system exists!
Doesn't care that ALL AMERICANS would be paying MORE....
Does that make sense to any American to have a president that wants to destroy businesses, create unemployment, cost Americans MORE to live??

Obama said:"I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program"
Barack Obama on single payer in 2003 | Physicians for a National Health Program
So IF OBAMA is a Proponent... that means he is against the 1,300 health insurance companies existing!

What this community organizer didn't consider, what happens to the 1,300 insurance companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes?
Where will that tax money come from?
Or the 400,000 people employed where would they go after the $12 billion in unemployment runs out? If you own property in cities where insurance companies paid property taxes you will have to pay more in taxes.

ARE THOSE ACCURATE ?
He said he wanted higher gas prices!
He said he wanted to bankrupt utilities!
He said he wanted single payer meaning 1,300 companies out of business!

Pretty damn clear to me that HE
1) Doesn't have a clue as to how businesses work as I knew from his lack of credentials!
2) He doesn't CARE because his objective is to destroy businesses!

Most Americans, based on healthmyths' post, do not and will not think anything as the OP.

hm has given no real reason to think differently.

America.

a) Higher gas prices

How Obama is doing that now with Obamacare...
Five major ObamaCare taxes that will hit your wallet in 2013
1) This 2.3 percent tax on medical device makers will raise the price of (for example) every pacemaker, prosthetic limb, stent, and operating table. Can you remind us, Mr. President, how taxing medical devices will reduce the cost of health care?
The tax is particularly destructive because it is levied on gross sales and even targets companies who haven’t turned a profit yet.
These are often small, scrappy companies with less than 20 employees who pioneer the next generation of life-prolonging devices. In addition to raising the cost of health care, this $20 billion tax over the next ten years will not help the country’s jobs outlook, as the industry employs nearly 400,000 Americans. Several companies have already responded to the looming tax by cutting research and development budgets and laying off workers.

2)The ObamaCare High Medical Bills Tax -- Before Obamacare you could deduct 10% after 7.5%..........
This onerous tax provision will hit Americans facing the highest out-of-pocket medical bills. Currently, Americans are allowed to deduct medical expenses on their 1040 form to the extent the costs exceed 7.5 percent of one’s adjusted gross income.
The new ObamaCare provision will raise that threshold to 10 percent, subjecting patients to a higher tax bill. This tax will hit pre-retirement seniors the hardest. Over the next ten years, affected Americans will pony up a minimum total of $15 billion in taxes thanks to this provision.

3) The ObamaCare Medicare Payroll Tax increase -- current 2.9% Medicare payroll tax will be increased to a total of 3.8% — a big hit especially for the self-employed.
This tax soaks employers to the tune of $86 billion over the next ten years.
As you can understand, there is a reason why the authors of ObamaCare wrote the law in such a way that the most brutal tax increases take effect conveniently after the 2012 election. It’s the same reason President Obama, congressional Democrats, and the mainstream media conveniently neglect to mention these taxes and prefer that you simply “move on” after the Supreme Court ruling.

Source: Five major ObamaCare taxes that will hit your wallet in 2013 | Fox News

Generation of lowered expectations of public education has given Obama and the Dems a solid block of Useful Idiots

Most Americans, based on healthmyths' post, do not and will not think anything as the OP.

hm has given no real reason to think differently.

So you think that MOST AMERICANS ARE IN FAVOR OF gas going from under
Bush Jan 05, 2009 $1.672
TO Obama May 20,2013 $3.673 131% Increase...
Gasoline]EIA - Sorry! Unexpected Error and Diesel Fuel Update - Energy Information Administration
YOU REALLY naively THINK MOST Americans WANT higher gas prices to take money from their mouths?

And YOU really believe MOST Americans want what Obama wants???
Obama: “Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket"
In one interview he said, "If somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can; it's just that it will bankrupt them because they're going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that's being emitted."

and of course ALL Americans want to see $100 billion a year in LOST tax revenue, 400,000 more people unemployed right so that
Obama said:"I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program"
Barack Obama on single payer in 2003 | Physicians for a National Health Program
So IF OBAMA is a Proponent... that means he is against the 1,300 health insurance companies existing!

You are totally naive and totally out of synch with MOST Americans who logically and rationally don't want higher prices nor do they want to pay
more taxes to make up the $100 billion that will be lost when 1,300 companies go out of business and 400,000 people unemployed have to get at least $12 billion more in benefits!

You really know nothing.. Sargent Schultz????
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgcxGFmYyPs]Sargent Schultz - I know nothing, I am not here - I did not even get up this morning! - YouTube[/ame] Sargent Schultz - I know nothing, I am not here - I did not even get up this m

If you are wrong, then you will still be beat.

If you are right, then you will still be beat.

healthmyths conveniently forgets that gas plunged because of the Bush recession.

healthmyths conveniently forgets that gas plunged because of the Bush recession.

Again, the recession has beginning going back 80 plus years and anyone that knows anything would be able to see the beginning and wonder why the recession lasted until 2008. It should have all gone to pieces in 2000 and most definitely in the after math of 2001. Of course that doesn't fit your political agenda.

None of that makes any sense, because the Great Recession happened at the end of Bush's administration driving down energy costs because of the lack of demand.

Nothing is unusual at all with prices, as China and India are driving demand for their industrialization.

It's called the market.

ARE THOSE ACCURATE ?
He said he wanted higher gas prices!
He said he wanted to bankrupt utilities!
He said he wanted single payer meaning 1,300 companies out of business!

Pretty damn clear to me that HE
1) Doesn't have a clue as to how businesses work as I knew from his lack of credentials!
2) He doesn't CARE because his objective is to destroy businesses!

Well, other than the first one (which is deliberately taken out of context) - no they aren't accurate at all, obviously.

His objective is to destroy business? Seriously?

Come on, grow up!

ALL Pubcrappe that's been thoroughly discredited. And 3% tax rises are not going to destroy anything...or anyone....ZZZZZZZZZ

Last edited:
a) Higher gas prices

I would have guessed that Obama supporters actually listened to his speeches and comments, but apparently not.

Obama did state that he was fine with gas at $5 a gallon, but thought the cost should increase slower.

He did say that utilities would necessarily sky rocket with his policies.

Obama's policies, particularly Obamacare, is putting small businesses out of business.

Pay attention to your messiah instead of demanding that others look it up for you and provide links.

Clementine -

By all means present evidence that Obama WANTS to put people out of business, as alleged here:

a) Higher gas prices

Honestly, the level of basic literacy on this board is absolutely horrendous.

Last edited:
Clementine -

By all means present evidence that Obama WANTS to put people out of business, as alleged here:

a) Higher gas prices

Honestly, the level of basic literacy on this board is absolutely horrendous.

Uh he wants higher gas prices as do all liberals, we all know why (hint: it has to do with public transportation! and of course global warming!)

and he wants higher utility costs (global warming again, damn that cheap coal!)

and his policies are overt against business, OBamacare is one example, it's doing just what c is saying.

Forum List

Back