Rebirth of Liberty....?

These PoliticalChic threads give me fucking cancer.

It's the same regurgitated content, structure and idiocy every time. A fucking clone factory.

These PoliticalChic threads give me fucking cancer.

It's the same regurgitated content, structure and idiocy every time. A fucking clone factory.

Simply for purposes of comparison with my threads and posts, I perused "all threads by Cowman," and, just as I expected, they fall into two categories.

1. Threads that could have been authored by an eight-year old.

2. Threads that could have been authored by a syphilitic idiot.

But...based on intellectual content, the avi you chose could not be more appropriate.
No doubt, in the search for an avi, "BirdBrain" must have been a close second.

In short, If you were given an enema, you could be buried in a matchbox.

re-birther in America is more like it ...

So very sorry that you could not understand the OP.
May I suggest you find an intelligent reader to explain it to you.

Any accommodating third grader would prove helpful

I'm not sorry you're too stupid to fathom my post. Trump is a birther.

I'm not sorry you're a Canadian patting Trumps buttcheeks either. He loves SUCKERS in every country.

The liberty of the OP is the liberty to eat poisoness food, breath shitty air and to drink bad water.....Mexico is more free within her mind.

It is the liberty to limit the vote to only land owners that are white male. Hell, for anyone else.

The liberty she's talking about, for example, is the liberty to discriminate against gays, as we've seen going on in North Carolina.

Actually, stepping back and looking at the whole process that continues to develop in North Carolina is a great example of what America is all about.

Which is....?

North Carolina State Government passed laws regarding LGBT rights which many groups disagreed with inside and outside of the state. The governor who signed those laws into law lost the election, and the state reportedly has lost millions of dollars in economic activity. In other words the democratic system is resolving the issue thru a mostly peaceful and civilized manner.

North Carolina governor concedes election to Democratic opponent
The Democratic candidate's bid benefited from a backlash against McCrory after he signed a state law in March that bans transgender people from using government-run restrooms that match their gender identity and limits protections for gays and lesbians.

The law, the only of its kind in the United States, drew national attention. It has been blamed for hundreds of millions of dollars in economic losses and the relocation of major sporting events from the country's ninth most populous state.

I'm expecting the usual mixed bag from Trump. My first hope is the federal budget won't be treated like it has in past GOP administrations where they've talked a good game but didn't deliver. Secondly I hope his Supreme Court picks work out. One can never be quite sure if such power will go to a justice's head. Those two items plus bringing our troops home safe will be enough to satisfy me.

I'm not sorry you're too stupid to fathom my post. Trump is a birther.

I'm not sorry you're a Canadian patting Trumps buttcheeks either. He loves SUCKERS in every country.
You mean Hillary....

Forum List

Back