Recall the racist Red Lobster receipt story a month back? HOAX

I don't drink Bud light you horses ass. And if you cannot differentiate someone making a comparison between chain restaurants and how they price their menus, you are a lot less intelligent than you have betrayed yourself to be in this forum which puts you at an "F minus".

It is your choice to go where you wish and name drop what's in Boston to your hearts content. From my vantage point you act and write more like someone who frequents the strip clubs in the "Combat Zone" there and eats potato chips and hot dogs while tipping the dancers quarters and thinks of it as a gourmet meal.

Kick rocks, you inarticulate, foul mouthed, knuckle dragging dick.

So you claim that some shit is better than other shit.
You are a shit eater.
I never frequent strip clubs.
Name dropping?
View attachment 28235
Your assumptions are based on a retarded mind set.
Given that I hold master sommelier qualifications on 3 continents, have written for Murray's, am constantly sought after by larger vendors/manufacturers to act as ambassador for their products.
I tend not to anymore.
I have no need to work for an income.

No, you dunce. You are claiming what you wish to claim, and your reasoning is not that of someone with a sound and functional thought process.

All that I did was compare pricing between two chain restaraunts to another one mentioned by someone in a different post.

Next, I did not say that you frequent strip clubs, I said that you write and express yourself like some crude, strip club frequenting, Neanderthal.

If you are so "accomplished", you surely would know that different food chains are rated based on certain criteria, and in some categories certain chains are "better" than others.

Even the moron who started this thread would probably know that.

YOU, not understanding the conversation between the other poster and I made a stupid remark on something that you did not have any idea was being discussed.

That is the long and short of it. As far as all of your other fabricated credentials, and the picture of you in your skirt and red tie with the other guy dressed in drag, those don't mean a thing to me.

So your point is moot, "Mr. Ambassador".

:razz:

You did say better places though.
You think those shitholes are the better places!!
You are indeed a culinary Neanderthal.
I doubt you frequent strip joints.
You favour hanging outside the gates of public parks and such.
That was Barbera Lynch in the photo.
The USAs top female chef.

Real sushi buddy, 30 bucks all you can eat with no time limit, probably not expensive enuff for you.

Going with my buddy, and heres the kicker, he's black:lol:

There is a place near Fountain Valley called Todai that i go to thst is like that....good sushi, not that expensive.

No reason to not believe your friend is black. I've been sociable with people that I would not want as neighbors.

So you claim that some shit is better than other shit.
You are a shit eater.
I never frequent strip clubs.
Name dropping?
View attachment 28235
Your assumptions are based on a retarded mind set.
Given that I hold master sommelier qualifications on 3 continents, have written for Murray's, am constantly sought after by larger vendors/manufacturers to act as ambassador for their products.
I tend not to anymore.
I have no need to work for an income.

No, you dunce. You are claiming what you wish to claim, and your reasoning is not that of someone with a sound and functional thought process.

All that I did was compare pricing between two chain restaraunts to another one mentioned by someone in a different post.

Next, I did not say that you frequent strip clubs, I said that you write and express yourself like some crude, strip club frequenting, Neanderthal.

If you are so "accomplished", you surely would know that different food chains are rated based on certain criteria, and in some categories certain chains are "better" than others.

YOU, not understanding the conversation between the other poster and I made a stupid remark on something that you did not have any idea was being discussed.

That is the long and short of it. As far as all of your other fabricated credentials, and the picture of you in your skirt and red tie with the other guy dressed in drag, those don't mean a thing to me.

Look Beav, I'm going opt out of pissing in the wind with you over semantics. If you are too dimwitted to understand a conversation and comparison between chains that are "better" than some, and actually saying that any of them are the "best", you are obviously in need of more logical reason than I can provide.

Carry on.

Look Beav, I'm going opt out of pissing in the wind with you over semantics. If you are too dimwitted to understand a conversation and comparison between chains that are "better" than some, and actually saying that any of them are the "best", you are obviously in need of more logical reason than I can provide.

Carry on.

No chain is better.
They are all chains.
Shit is shit.
That is all fuckwit.
Shiteating fuckwit!

Off-topic post. Please delete. Thank you.

Off-topic post. Please delete. Thank you.

I wasn't the one who dragged it off topic.
Do you want all off topic posts deleted?

Carry on.

No chain is better.
They are all chains.
Shit is shit.
That is all fuckwit.
Shiteating fuckwit!

You could not possibly be as stupid as you are making yourself sound. If "all" chains are created equal, then why are there publications like Consumer Reports who publish ratings and reviews on them? Why are there sites like Yelp where people post reviews? Why do some chains command greater market share than others?

For someone who is supposedly so educated, your written command of the language is sorely lacking.

It is apparent that you are nothing more than a form of the same excrement you are going stark raving stupid over.

Never thought it could be possible but the originator of this thread just might be your intellectually challenged equal.

Restaurant Chains | Top Restaurant Chains - Consumer Reports

:asshole::

Carry on.

No chain is better.
They are all chains.
Shit is shit.
That is all fuckwit.
Shiteating fuckwit!

You could not possibly be as stupid as you are making yourself sound. If "all" chains are created equal, then why are there publications like Consumer Reports who publish ratings and reviews on them? Why are there sites like Yelp where people post reviews? Why do some chains command greater market share than others?

For someone who is supposedly so educated, your written command of the language is sorely lacking.

It is apparent that you are nothing more than a form of the same excrement you are going stark raving stupid over.

Never thought it could be possible but the originator of this thread just might be your intellectually challenged equal.

Shit is shit.
If consumer reports wants to rate shit, that is their lookout.
Perhaps a lot of shit eaters subscribe?

You stick to eating shit.
I will continue to eat quality local foods prepared by professional chefs, by my wife or by me.

If you had the ability to think you would avoid criticizing my use of "the language".
Whichever language that might be.
You might do well to learn to understand English.

No chain is better.
They are all chains.
Shit is shit.
That is all fuckwit.
Shiteating fuckwit!

Shit is shit.
If consumer reports wants to rate shit, that is their lookout.
Perhaps a lot of shit eaters subscribe?

You stick to eating shit.
I will continue to eat quality local foods prepared by professional chefs, by my wife or by me.

If you had the ability to think you would avoid criticizing my use of "the language".
Whichever language that might be.
You might do well to learn to understand English.

Why would I avoid calling an idiot an idiot? And as far as your use of "the language" that is your liability. All that I did was point it out..........................."Mr. Ambassador"

Lobster is my favorite food in this world.

That place Red Lobster you all talk about

Does it serve Lobster?

Thank you for answering me :)

No chain is better.
They are all chains.
Shit is shit.
That is all fuckwit.
Shiteating fuckwit!

Take it easy there Chef Ramsay, alot of "chain restaurants" can be great, have you ever had the chile burger with garlic fries at Norms?

No chain is better.
They are all chains.
Shit is shit.
That is all fuckwit.
Shiteating fuckwit!

Take it easy there Chef Ramsay, alot of "chain restaurants" can be great, have you ever had the chile burger with garlic fries at Norms?

Tank

sorry

I am not from the area

Does that place Red Lobster

Serves real lobster?

please answer me

thank you

ok

anybody living in America

does

REd Lobster

serves Lobster????????????????