Recall the racist Red Lobster receipt story a month back? HOAX

here half a lobster tail is like 20 dollars

there too?

No chain is better.
They are all chains.
Shit is shit.
That is all fuckwit.
Shiteating fuckwit!

Take it easy there Chef Ramsay, alot of "chain restaurants" can be great, have you ever had the chile burger with garlic fries at Norms?

Having several restaurants owned by the same company is not the same as a chain.
A chain is several restaurants of the same name selling food made off site.
Aka shit.
Gordon Ramsey's restaurants are terrible, exept the savoy which is decent on a weekend.

Then whos the girl in the skirt?

It's a kilt , idiot.
Brave enough on the internet are you?

I doubt you would have much to say face to face mind!
Take it easy Rowdy Piper,

I don't care if you wear a skirt out to dinner, but at least shave your legs

ok, well you made me laugh at least. Pauli probably would have saw it as a joke if he wasnt so mad at the other guy right now...

It's a kilt , idiot.
Brave enough on the internet are you?

I doubt you would have much to say face to face mind!
Take it easy Rowdy Piper,

I don't care if you wear a skirt out to dinner, but at least shave your legs

ok, well you made me laugh at least. Pauli probably would have saw it as a joke if he wasnt so mad at the other guy right now...

And there is some truth. I have a mental picture of "Pauli" being some dimwit dullard like the "Pauli" in the Rocky movies.

Bad form to get that angry at anyone in an anonymous forum full of stangers like this....a sure sign of emotional immaturity and marginal intelligence, which makes one fair game for someone like me who could not care less what someone here thinks of me personally. I'm not mad at Sister Pauli...just amused......red skirt, hairy legs and all....lol.

Last edited:
None of this changes the fact that most black people don't tip.

Tipping habits have nothing to do with race. I have heard of people of all races not tipping well...and it s usually more based of receiving poor service, in a below average establishment.

Anyway, been down than road already...but one last thought, if food servers generally have that idea and proceed to let such stereotypes dictate their level of service....so be it.

None of this changes the fact that most black people don't tip.

It's not that they're cheap so much - they just can't understand percentages. Most blacks have no idea what 10% of $50.

Likewise blacks can't keep appointments because they can't tell time.

Bad form to get that angry at anyone in an anonymous forum full of stangers like this....a sure sign of emotional immaturity and marginal intelligence, ....lol.

There's not much more amusing than someone trying to play 'tough guy' online. I recently got a bunch of PMs from that BillKurtz idiot, or whatever his name is, trying his damnedest to sell his little tough guy fantasy. It's hilarious to see people who think they are pumping themselves up while in reality making monumental asses of themselves. :lol:

Tipping is one of the worst ideas, and most annoying traditions, in the history of business. Ever eat out in a country where there is no tradition of tipping? It's a joy. Get the bill, pay the bill, restaurant pays the happy employee who provides great service. Everything is simple and everyone is satisfied.

The stereotypes in this thread are astounding. I have bartended and waitressed for years and have dealt with all walks of life. I have had both black and white people not tip me very well. And I have had times where both HAVE tipped me very well. No, I am not a sucky waitress, make a damn good drink and am very personable. It just depends on who your catering to. Give me crappy service..you get a crappy tip.
Any black guy I have gone on a date with has always tipped the bartender/waitress..and didnt need a calculator to do it (note sarcasm)

Tipping is one of the worst ideas, and most annoying traditions, in the history of business. Ever eat out in a country where there is no tradition of tipping? It's a joy. Get the bill, pay the bill, restaurant pays the happy employee who provides great service. Everything is simple and everyone is satisfied.

I have heard more and more restaurants are doing away with tipping. Just building thr gratuity into the cost of the plate.

I have heard more and more restaurants are doing away with tipping. Just building thr gratuity into the cost of the plate.

I would frequent such restaurants often given the opportunity.

Forum List

Back