Recall the racist Red Lobster receipt story a month back? HOAX

What does my "avatar" have to do with this thread? And for the record, Hendrix was ambidextrous, but preferred playing left handed, and anyone who actually knows about him, "knows" that.
Look it up.

Hey stupid. Hendrix was a drug addict and pervert. No wonder you worship him.

You can't read, you damned idiot. ..I'm pleased and not a bit surprised that you don't go to restaraunts.

Creeps like you need to stay away from public places...and normal people.
Why don't you fix your avatar, or didn't you know Hendrix was left-handed?

What does my "avatar" have to do with this thread? And for the record, Hendrix was ambidextrous, but preferred playing left handed, and anyone who actually knows about him, "knows" that.
Look it up.
He didn't play a left-handed guitar upside down and right-handed. Look it up.

Look it up.

Hey stupid. Hendrix was a drug addict and pervert. No wonder you worship him.

Who said anything about worshipping him? And as far YOU go, it is no surprise that you would be an experienced expert on drug addicts and perverts.

Last edited:
Why don't you fix your avatar, or didn't you know Hendrix was left-handed?

Look it up.
He didn't play a left-handed guitar upside down and right-handed. Look it up.

Again, this thread is not about Jimi Hendrix. If my avatar bothers you that much, don't look at it.

Blacks don't tip because they can't figure out 15% of the bill. Have no conception. You ask a black "is 15% of 50 closer to 2 or to 35?" and they can't tell you. Very few blacks can even do third grade arithmetic.

I asked a black coworker. She said it's 7.5. She also said you're welcome, but you really should invest in a calculator.... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Well I don't drink that much and I ain't paying 40 bucks for one chicken breast, I'd feel like a idiot. Me and mines can cook just as well as any one of those places.

But when we do go out we have our Sushi, BBQ and Mexican places we like when we don't have time to cook and clean.

With all due respect Tank - which is none at all... You SHOULD feel like an idiot, since you are one...

blacks don't tip because they can't figure out 15% of the bill. Have no conception. You ask a black "is 15% of 50 closer to 2 or to 35?" and they can't tell you. Very few blacks can even do third grade arithmetic.

i asked a black coworker. She said it's 7.5. She also said you're welcome, but you really should invest in a calculator.... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Maybe if he is a good troll, Santa will bring him this one for Christmas. With a little help, maybe he can learn how to use it.

[/attach]

Attachments

• $350__1_calcubot1 (2).jpg
    $350__1_calcubot1 (2).jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Blacks don't tip because they can't figure out 15% of the bill. Have no conception. You ask a black "is 15% of 50 closer to 2 or to 35?" and they can't tell you. Very few blacks can even do third grade arithmetic.

I asked a black coworker. She said it's 7.5. She also said you're welcome, but you really should invest in a calculator.... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

HAHAHA. You call that proof? Shows how stupid you are.

You most likely cannot use a calculator, or even perform simple math. That's why you are deflecting.

Excellent informative post from someone who has obviously see a lot of the word outside of where they are from. .

thank you. Glad to see i'm getting thru that thick skull of yours.

Actually, I think that post was directed at me and not you.

But, apparently you subscribe to the Rand Paul school, and take credit for something that isn't yours.

Good to see you follow your lemming leaders so sheepishly.

You most likely cannot use a calculator, or even perform simple math. That's why you are deflecting.

Hey stupid. I'm white and we are born mathematicians. Blacks are stupid verbals who can only think in words and that's why they can't do technology. That's a fact.

Jimi single-handedly invented rock guitar playing. There's STILL nobody better.

I love Hendrix, but you're off base.

Chuck Berry deserves credit as the pioneer of rock guitar. His fusion of jazz and blues with country is the foundation that all lead riffs were based on - up to the metal era. Hendrix was brilliant, but said himself that he was influenced by (and idolized) Clapton.

Excellent informative post from someone who has obviously see a lot of the word outside of where they are from. .

thank you. Glad to see i'm getting thru that thick skull of yours.

Actually, I think that post was directed at me and not you.

But, apparently you subscribe to the Rand Paul school, and take credit for something that isn't yours.

Good to see you follow your lemming leaders so sheepishly.

Biker, I'm not sure who the village jester was directing his post at.With "it" you never know for sure. I wonder what it feels like to see the world through the eyes of one with the intelligence of an amoeba.

Chuck Berry deserves credit as the pioneer of rock guitar. His fusion of jazz and blues with country is the foundation that all lead riffs were based on - up to the metal era. Hendrix was brilliant, but said himself that he was influenced by (and idolized) Clapton.

I agree. By his own admission he was he also influenced by old blues players like T-Bone Walker.
There are actually several guitarists who have eclipsed Hendrix and are or were more technically proficient pure players of the instrument. Personally, I think Hendrix was the greatest visionary in terms of "the sound" of the instrument. He was probably the pioneer in pushing the boundaries of using feedback, the "wah wah" pedal, flangers etc. He had an imagination of all kinds of different sounds and was able to bring some of them to fruition. Had he lived, he might have done a lot more.

My grandmother plays better guitar than Chuck Berry, and she's dead. Nobody played solos like Jimi before he came along and totally transformed rock guitar. Clapton was more bluesy, and still hasn't added much to rock guitar. His solos are cool but not breathtaking like Jimi's are.

I agree. By his own admission he was he also influenced by old blues players like T-Bone Walker.
There are actually several guitarists who have eclipsed Hendrix and are or were more technically proficient pure players of the instrument. Personally, I think Hendrix was the greatest visionary in terms of "the sound" of the instrument. He was probably the pioneer in pushing the boundaries of using feedback, the "wah wah" pedal, flangers etc. He had an imagination of all kinds of different sounds and was able to bring some of them to fruition. Had he lived, he might have done a lot more.
You obviously don't know much about guitar playing, and about Jimi in particular (your avatar is backwards). Nobody has added as much to rock guitar as Jimi, nowhere near even. Name someone who has. And also remember, he could do it while singing lead!!!

My grandmother plays better guitar than Chuck Berry, and she's dead. Nobody played solos like Jimi before he came along and totally transformed rock guitar. Clapton was more bluesy, and still hasn't added much to rock guitar. His solos are cool but not breathtaking like Jimi's are.

No matter what you think of Berry's abilities, the fact remains that he is the father of rock guitar. His innovations in the 1940's and 50's were the foundation for all rock guitar.

You obviously don't know much about guitar playing, and about Jimi in particular (your avatar is backwards). Nobody has added as much to rock guitar as Jimi, nowhere near even. Name someone who has. And also remember, he could do it while singing lead!!!

Your position is absurd.

Jimi Hendrix was a great guitar player, no one wants to take anything away from him.

But I would easily argue that Eric Clapton has had FAR more influence on the art - including influence on Hendrix himself. Jimmy Page added massive volume - in more ways that one - and he was mentored by Buddy Guy. Peter Frampton is a major contributor. Joe Satriani lead a revolution of his own and created a whole new genre. Carlos Santana added a Latin smoothness that refined the art. Alvin Lee was a monster of a player.

Forum List

Back