Received my last tax return today

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
Received my last tax return today, thanks to ObamaCare, i'm just going to get a bill for $1400 at the end of the year from now on.
well, i guess i really didn't need that money anyway.
i have no doubt the government will spend the money wisely , picking up the health care cost of people who don't feel like working, and using it lure people who , dab nabbit!, don't want to risk their ass trying to improve their country when they can just come here to leech.

i'd like to give a special shout-out to Justice John Roberts, i'm looking forward to years of hearing about your "conservative" opinions.
...and i'd like to thank Mitt 'ObamaCare in Massachusetts' Romney , for truly uniting the Democrats and Republicans.
enjoy the robbery.

I sincerely hope it is not your "last" tax return.

I figure my costs will go up, but less because of obamacare and more so because my "tea party" governor won't expand medicaid, even though he just used state money to build a baseball stadium for a city, which will result in hospitals getting less medicaid money than before obamacare and still having to treat the uninsured, with that cost being passed on to my insurance.

Half the federal budget is for Social Security and Medicare. 13 percent of the US population is sucking up half the budget.

In fact, after paying these entitlements, there is no money left over for Defense, bridges, roads, Obamaphones, flags, national parks, or campaign matching funds.

Raise the retirement age.

I sincerely hope it is not your "last" tax return.

I figure my costs will go up, but less because of obamacare and more so because my "tea party" governor won't expand medicaid, even though he just used state money to build a baseball stadium for a city, which will result in hospitals getting less medicaid money than before obamacare and still having to treat the uninsured, with that cost being passed on to my insurance.

How is it working out with the teabaggers in charge in NC?

Half the federal budget is for Social Security and Medicare. 13 percent of the US population is sucking up half the budget.

In fact, after paying these entitlements, there is no money left over for Defense, bridges, roads, Obamaphones, flags, national parks, or campaign matching funds.

Raise the retirement age.

Why mess up a good point with the Obamaphone BS? Can't resist?

I guess you all missed the report out of California where in single payers insurance jumps as much as 146 percent under Obama Care. As for the 1400 pay attention, the provision is that if you do not have qualifying health insurance the Government will fine, err I mean tax you for it.

Would the person who has had health insurance for the past decade.....and has not had premium increases of at least 10% every year PLEASE STAND UP!

I guess you all missed the report out of California where in single payers insurance jumps as much as 146 percent under Obama Care. As for the 1400 pay attention, the provision is that if you do not have qualifying health insurance the Government will fine, err I mean tax you for it.

No I read it. But what does this have to do with tax returns? thats preimums, Obama care penalty is gradual so it dont burn folks....

No I read it. But what does this have to do with tax returns? thats preimums, Obama care penalty is gradual so it dont burn folks....

When you file is when they "tax" you for inadequate health care.

When you file is when they "tax" you for inadequate health care.

When? In 2012?

Holy shit!

Serious comment to the (lying) op -

Get a new tax preparer.

Really. Quit lying about ObamaCare and take care of yourself.

There's no excuse for you not knowing exactly what your tax liability is going to be. THAT is what you pay your preparer for. Unless your situation changes, he/she should be able to tell you NOW exactly what you will pay next year.

Seriously. There are gonna be a lot of really stunned idiots walking around in a year or so.

Forum List

Back