🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reckless Domestic abusers lose right to...

Yes, the ruling is correct because the constitution allows for rights to be deprived
He is absolutly right, that is why when Congress finally passes this Bill, the NRA and all of its members will be place on a Terror Watch List, they will lose their rights to buy Guns, their current Guns will be Confiscated ............. and then some other stuff will happen, on this day I will become a very happy man.

Yes, the ruling is correct because the constitution allows for rights to be deprived
He is absolutly right, that is why when Congress finally passes this Bill, the NRA and all of its members will be place on a Terror Watch List, they will lose their rights to buy Guns, their current Guns will be Confiscated ............. and then some other stuff will happen, on this day I will become a very happy man.

:cuckoo:

If you're convicted of a violent crime (such a domestic violence), why should you be able to keep your guns? It displays aggression, lack of empathy for others, and potentially a loss of the ability to keep one's cool.

they should lose the privilege to drive as well

cars can be very dangerous to those who lose their cool

This is the problem right here. I'm not for banning guns. I'm not for banning "assault weapons". I'm not for gun-free zones. I'm not for not allowing teachers to arm themselves in school.

However you can't say with straight face that somebody convicted (not just arrested) with a violent felony should still be able to own guns. There's not reasonable. So you deflect into cars/driving.

i guess with a straight face i can

once a person has paid his due

his rights need to be restored

in fact that is the case out here for the most part

why is a convicted felon who cant be trusted out in the public anyway

and not still behind bars

I don't think somebody who got into a violent road rage altercation should necessarily spend the rest of their lives in prison-but I certainly think they should be able to carry either.

If you're convicted of a violent crime (such a domestic violence), why should you be able to keep your guns? It displays aggression, lack of empathy for others, and potentially a loss of the ability to keep one's cool.

they should lose the privilege to drive as well

cars can be very dangerous to those who lose their cool

This is the problem right here. I'm not for banning guns. I'm not for banning "assault weapons". I'm not for gun-free zones. I'm not for not allowing teachers to arm themselves in school.

However you can't say with straight face that somebody convicted (not just arrested) with a violent felony should still be able to own guns. There's not reasonable. So you deflect into cars/driving.

i guess with a straight face i can

once a person has paid his due

his rights need to be restored

in fact that is the case out here for the most part

why is a convicted felon who cant be trusted out in the public anyway

and not still behind bars

I don't think somebody who got into a violent road rage altercation should necessarily spend the rest of their lives in prison-but I certainly think they should be able to carry either.

how do you reason that out

either he paid his dues or he didnt

if he cant be trusted he needs to be kept locked up

on the other hand if he continues the life of crime

being barred from owning a firearm is not going to stop him from getting one

Ya, but it's cool beans if a member of ISIS wants a gun. Obama said so. Now the domestic violance thing, many cases are not some dude pounding his ol'ladies face. Many times it's not but a heated argument that lands both parties in a squad car.

Obviously a well regulated militia can only be composed of responsible individuals. Not rocket science here.

Ya, but it's cool beans if a member of ISIS wants a gun. Obama said so. Now the domestic violance thing, many cases are not some dude pounding his ol'ladies face. Many times it's not but a heated argument that lands both parties in a squad car.

but it's cool beans if a member of ISIS wants a gun.

well in the November 13th Paris attack by isis

one of the firearms has been positively identified

as one of obmas FAST N FURIOUS FIREARMS

Law Enforcement Sources: Gun Used in Paris Terrorist Attacks Came from Phoenix - Judicial Watch

One of the guns used in the November 13, 2015 Paris terrorist attacks came from Phoenix, Arizona where the Obama administration allowed criminals to buy thousands of weapons illegally in a deadly and futile “gun-walking” operation known as “Fast and Furious.”

A Report of Investigation (ROI) filed by a case agent in the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (ATF) tracked the gun used in the Paris attacks to a Phoenix gun owner who sold it illegally, “off book,” Judicial Watch’s law enforcement sources confirm. Federal agents tracing the firearm also found the Phoenix gun owner to be in possession of an unregistered fully automatic weapon, according to law enforcement officials with firsthand knowledge of the investigation.

The investigative follow up of the Paris weapon consisted of tracking a paper trail using a 4473 form, which documents a gun’s ownership history by, among other things, using serial numbers. The Phoenix gun owner that the weapon was traced back to was found to have at least two federal firearms violations—for selling one weapon illegally and possessing an unregistered automatic—but no enforcement or proprietorial action was taken against the individual. Instead, ATF leaders went out of their way to keep the information under the radar and ensure that the gun owner’s identity was “kept quiet,” according to law enforcement sources involved with the case. “Agents were told, in the process of taking the fully auto, not to anger the seller to prevent him from going public,” a veteran law enforcement official told Judicial Watch.

Forum List

Back