Reconstructing Q: Some Research Done

I remember as a small child thinking, what is with this god character? Why is he such an asshole?
The fact is the people you were listening to were assholes.
Or fed bullshit their entire lives.

Last edited:
If there is a god and HE causes things like that to happen, then he is NOT good and he is NOT just. He is an evil and horrible monster.
God causes something to happen?
Humans don't determine their destiny?
Sorry, that's not how God works.

So basically it is just a cruel, sick and twisted game.
I am questioning your ability to converse.
Lexapro would be a good start.

It is. If what you believe is true, then we are nothing but pawns in some sick game. Well, some of us have chosen not to play.

A rather poor observation.
God commands the first woman to master the universe.
God does not want humans to break the contract.
Instant Karma, so to speak, is never ever lasting.

Not to mention the forbidden fruit was from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Every other tree in eden had fruit that was pleasing to the eye and good to eat....

Seriously what kind of sick game is this entity playing? Does it not understand the nature of it's own creations? Is it a sadist? Maybe your god is actually the devil. Seems like it! :)
Seriously, I hate all health professionals because they poke my skin, drill my teeth, perform surgery and make me do physical therapy that hurts.

Get the point?

Throwing people into a pit of fire to be tortured and in pain forever and all eternity for not "believing" in you is quite different scenario. Lol.

Especially true, when you CREATED these people to be flawed to begin with. Holy shitskies.
I not a a Jesus guy.
Jews don't believe in that fairy tale.
It's an insult to God.

Oh, I believe there may have been a MAN named Jesus, but he was no supernatural entity sent by any gods. If he existed today, he would have been locked up in a loony bin though!

If there is a god and HE causes things like that to happen, then he is NOT good and he is NOT just. He is an evil and horrible monster.

Do humans determine their own destinies? In a lot of cases, NO, they do not.
what makes you so unhappy with life?

Unhappy? Just because I am in a thread disagreeing with your silly premises about Gods and supernatural entities doesn't mean I'm unhappy. Now, all of you "believers" had better start behaving more "god like" I think. Or maybe not. I don't really know. Lol.

what makes you so unhappy with life?

Unhappy? Just because I am in a thread disagreeing with your silly premises about Gods and supernatural entities doesn't mean I'm unhappy. Now, all of you "believers" had better start behaving more "god like" I think. Or maybe not. I don't really know. Lol.

lol.....Thats better.

It just seem like you have an ax to grind about the subject. Probably because of the poison of a talking serpent that found its way into your mind as a child. You keep on saying childish things. God is a meanie, etc.......

Hey, its not like I wouldn't agree with you if you didn't have the whole damn story all wrong....

I really don't understand why some people think that because God instructs people to avoid evil he is some kind of repressive bully even though the consequences for evil are self inflicted.
If God is omniscient, he created us knowing our ultimate fate. That is like a clockmaker blaming the clock for not keeping time rather than blaming the clockmaker himself.

If we have free will and God does not know our fate he sure makes it hard to be good since there are so many imposters he has allowed to prosper.

You can change your destiny even though it may be painful.

It is. If what you believe is true, then we are nothing but pawns in some sick game. Well, some of us have chosen not to play.
Cam you explain in detail how you derived that blurt from my postings?
And don't explain with a blurt.
Make believe you're taking medical notes.

It's not from your postings. It's the whole entire script.

I really don't understand why some people think that because God instructs people to avoid evil he is some kind of repressive bully even though the consequences for evil are self inflicted.
If God is omniscient, he created us knowing our ultimate fate. That is like a clockmaker blaming the clock for not keeping time rather than blaming the clockmaker himself.

If we have free will and God does not know our fate he sure makes it hard to be good since there are so many imposters he has allowed to prosper.
Your free will is your attitude which affects your actions which affects your destiny.

It's not from your postings. It's the whole entire script.
You haven't read the script.
By your own postings, you have been inundated with what people around you have blurted.

Try to look at it as an extraterrestrial intervention on a planet filled with semi intelligent beings running amok for millions of years.

God is a living being that loves us like you would love an idiot son who most likely will disregard your advice and set aside your teaching and end up in a world of self inflicted hurt.

Some people just have to learn the hard way. That is not reflection of a flaw or an indication of malevolence in the teacher.

Too many things don't make sense and don't add up when you really start to question the whole thing. People have been like "trapped" into this stuff. You HAVE to believe this thing exists, even though you can't see it, feel it, touch it, and there is no evidence that it exists (except for the words of MEN who are admittedly FLAWED). There is no way to get around that without sounding as if you are "evil" or something. No, I am a rebel, and I am going to rebel and say I don't believe in it. Show me some proof. Some REAL actual proof of this magical all powerful being that exists in the sky and determines itself our "king" that we must bow down to and worship.

Forum List

Back