Record low number of Americans "extremely proud" to be Americans

In U.S., Record-Low 47% Extremely Proud to Be Americans

An all time low of 47% say they are extremely proud to be Americans. Ironically, Trump's approval rating is identical. So does that mean that Trump supporters are proud of their country and all the liberals aren't?

Makes ya think, doesn't it?
Yeah, the dumbass pollsters keep going to New York and Californication, where SALT, has been eliminated. Yeah must suck to be taxed to death by your LIBERAL state and don't get a tax deduction anymore....You vote for the guys who fuck you? Then you deserve to be fucked by those guys....Elections have consequences....

Oh good grief...after reading the poll it's word salad. By a vast majority people are proud to be Americans.

Fucking leftist Gallup

Now if we can just get the American hating Trump Derangement Leftards to move out.

I suggest an exchange program. 10 immigrants in for 1 Leftist.

I love to hear my late beautiful precious Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys lead this patriotic song from them.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. Happy 4th of July everyone! :) :) :)

The poll shows that liberals are least likely to say that they are proud of their country.

I think that says a lot.

An all time low of 47% say they are extremely proud to be Americans. Ironically, Trump's approval rating is identical. So does that mean that Trump supporters are proud of their country and all the liberals aren't?

It means real Americans aren't buying what Trump is selling.

Trump is selling record low unemployment and record GDP.

Believe me, people are buying it.

The coat tails of 1% GDP? Or the coat tails of 6% unemployment?

Because he's at 4% GDP and 3.8% unemployment.

Unfortunately, he's showing Obama what REAL deficit spending is.

The Trump effect.

Its hard to summon a lot of pride in your nation when your President is a liar, whoremonger, and is gleefully prying kids away from their parents? And half of the nation thinks it's just peachy and some in that population think he is being too soft on illegal immigrants.

We get the government we deserve.

The Trump effect.

Its hard to summon a lot of pride in your nation when your President is a liar, whoremonger, and is gleefully prying kids away from their parents? And half of the nation thinks it's just peachy and some in that population think he is being too soft on illegal immigrants.

. Why do we have to keep repeating that Trump signed an XO to stop the separation for now? You're not passing that bullshit to a bunch of ill informed dummies. Save that shit for your stupid Facebook friends. It just makes you look stupid here, idiot.

Well, I can say that I'm not proud of the liberals in this country. We have a president that was legitimately elected by the Electoral College, is strong on our military, believes that if you want to come to this country, you must do it "legally" so that you can be properly vetted to ensure that you are not part of a drug-cartel, a known criminal, or terrorist, wants our citizens to have jobs and thus companies coming back to the US.

The Trump effect.

. Why do we have to keep repeating that Trump signed an XO to stop the separation for now? You're not passing that bullshit to a bunch of ill informed dummies. Save that shit for your stupid Facebook friends. It just makes you look stupid here, idiot.

Actually that is probably the best descriptor for Trump's people...ill informed dummies.
Despite the EO, separations continue.

The Trump effect.

Actually that is probably the best descriptor for Trump's people...ill informed dummies.
Despite the EO, separations continue.

But the ill informed dummies....are winning , sweets!!:2up: Why do you think there is so much anger and misery amongst liberals in these forums? Take a gander at the posts....they dont even try to hide it.:2up:

Forum List

Back