Record number of guns sold again, in April..... anti-gunners decide guns aren't so bad when dems release criminals

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
There are a lot of new people buying guns as a result of the Chinese Virus outbreak. It did help a lot when democrat governors came up with the genius plan to lock up normal people for standing closer than 6 ft. but to let out violent rapists and robbers cause they might catch the chinese flu....

Gun sales maintained a record pace for a second straight month as people in the United States rushed to arm up amid safety concerns over the growing coronavirus pandemic and the likely nomination by Democrats of the most anti-gun ticket in history.
------

The industry group Small Arms Analytics & Forecasting does calculate gun sales and found 1,797,910 sold. That included a 71% surge in guns purchased in April 2020 over April 2019. It estimated handgun sales jumped 83%, with 1,085,046 out the door.

It also estimated rifle sales at 560,353, a year-over-year increase of 52%, in a report titled, “U.S. firearms sales: April 2020 unit sales continue drastic COVID-19 related increase."

So far this year, SAAF said, there have been 7,012,322 gun sales.

The FBI reported that there have been 12,156,985 background checks in the first quarter, already more than all of 2007 — and every year before.

Industry officials said 2020 is on a pace to be the best year ever for gun sales because of the virus and presidential election.

There are a lot of new people buying guns as a result of the Chinese Virus outbreak. It did help a lot when democrat governors came up with the genius plan to lock up normal people for standing closer than 6 ft. but to let out violent rapists and robbers cause they might catch the chinese flu....

Gun sales maintained a record pace for a second straight month as people in the United States rushed to arm up amid safety concerns over the growing coronavirus pandemic and the likely nomination by Democrats of the most anti-gun ticket in history.
------

The industry group Small Arms Analytics & Forecasting does calculate gun sales and found 1,797,910 sold. That included a 71% surge in guns purchased in April 2020 over April 2019. It estimated handgun sales jumped 83%, with 1,085,046 out the door.

It also estimated rifle sales at 560,353, a year-over-year increase of 52%, in a report titled, “U.S. firearms sales: April 2020 unit sales continue drastic COVID-19 related increase."

So far this year, SAAF said, there have been 7,012,322 gun sales.

The FBI reported that there have been 12,156,985 background checks in the first quarter, already more than all of 2007 — and every year before.

Industry officials said 2020 is on a pace to be the best year ever for gun sales because of the virus and presidential election.

And not a single person I know is buying them. In fact, I sold two last Sunday. Of course, they were collector pieces. Not what you would use for defense save in utmost emergency.

If anyone is actually buying guns, then it is the people that ALREADY own guns. 99%
Protect that base you say, oh, and buy more ammo. Buy more ammo. Buy more ammo.

The NRA and Gun stores thrive off of you fools.

99.9% of gun owners have NEVER defended their homestead/property/sovereign territory. EVER.

You gun nuts are cray-cray.
And the NRA and Gun Stores love your FEAR.

If anyone is actually buying guns, then it is the people that ALREADY own guns. 99%

99.9% of gun owners have NEVER defended their homestead/property/sovereign territory. EVER.

No, it ain't. We already have them. It is actually a bunch of independents, and liberals who figured out they need to protect themselves.

You are losing thg he arguments because you are wrong headed, and you lie.

You are losing thg he arguments because you are wrong headed, and you lie.

Well said.
NOT.

Now go back and edit that to make you sound less dumb.
lol.

Nope, it is factual. You lie all of the time. We are well prepared so we don't need to buy any. Unlike the liberals who are figuring out you have been lying to them for years about how simple it is to buy guns.

They now know you are liars.

You lie all of the time.

Quote one of my lies.
Quote 10 of my Lies.
Quote every post of mine where I lie.

You said, I lie all of the time.

Bring it lil' man.

Your claim that 99% of the gun sales last month were by people who already own guns.

That is a HUUUUGE lie based on the actual background checks being run.

Brought, and wapped upside your head.

Loser.

Your claim that 99% of the gun sales last month were by people who already own guns.

Yup, I lied. Bigly.
Now called out the POTUS. For lying Bigly.

What is the actual number? 90%, 95%, 98%
Do you know?

Yup, I lied. Bigly.

Do you know?

Nowhere near that number. The background checks have shown the vast majority of guns have been sold to new buyers.

And still you flail.

Loser.

What's nutz about the right to defend yourself,your home, loved ones , neighbors ,local community?

99.9% of home owners have never had a house fire. EVER.
But I bet you have smoke detectors in your house.
Why? You must be crazy. First Alert and Kidde love your FEAR.

I don't think so.

I own guns.

There are guns I want.

But I'm not buying guns...because I have guns...and there are other things I need.

Plus prices have gone up 25%. I'm not paying $250 for a gun I could have bought in January for $199. I don't need it...so I'll just wait for prices to go back down.

Yup, I lied. Bigly.

Do you know?

Nowhere near that number. The background checks have shown the vast majority of guns have been sold to new buyers.

And still you flail.

Loser.
Can you show the data?

Moron.....research shows the majority of these new gun buys are for new gun owners.........you idiot.....and the majority of people in this country will never have house fire, but they still have smoke detector and fire insurance.......

Are you this stupid in real life or only when you post.....?

I don't think so.

I own guns.

There are guns I want.

But I'm not buying guns...because I have guns...and there are other things I need.

Plus prices have gone up 25%. I'm not paying $250 for a gun I could have bought in January for $199. I don't need it...so I'll just wait for prices to go back down.

BY GUNZ!

99.9% of home owners have never had a house fire. EVER.
But I bet you have smoke detectors in your house.
Why? You must be crazy. First Alert and Kidde love your FEAR.
I've never needed life insurance either...but I still pay the premium every month.

I don't think so.

I own guns.

There are guns I want.

BY GUNZ!
If I can find a Rough Rider Rancher carbine revolver with interchangeable 22lr / 22wmr cylinders...I'll buy it. That's a promise.

Last edited:

Well, there's always "go shoot the security guard who made you wear a mask" group of gun owners.

Forum List

Back