Recording of trump pressuring Wayne County repubs not to certify 2020 election surfaces.

The fraud comes when they say they’re electors. There is no such thing as a ”Biden elector” or “Trump elector”. There are only presidential electors and they aren’t them.

If they wanted to appeal to the legislature, go for it. They don’t get to pretend as if they’re elected presidential electors. These are unrelated.

The memos are verified. We know they came from
Eastman, whom Trump was intimately involved with making these plans. He said so on Jan 6th at his rally.

Actually there are, because you vote for the elector listed by the party on your ballot, not for the presidential candidate's name on the ballot. And said electors are picked by the parties, one for each party on the ballot.

Know the process before you talk about it.

Actually there are, because you vote for the elector listed by the party on your ballot, not for the presidential candidate's name on the ballot. And said electors are picked by the parties, one for each party on the ballot.

Know the process before you talk about it.
They’re not electors unless their candidate wins the election.

I’m going to say this again for you, maybe you’ll get it. There are only one set of electors. One. Just one. The parties can nominate electors. The parties do not choose electors. The state appoints them as electors based on the results of the election.

They’re not electors unless their candidate wins the election.

I’m going to say this again for you, maybe you’ll get it. There are only one set of electors. One. Just one. The parties can nominate electors. The parties do not choose electors. The state appoints them as electors based on the results of the election.

They are electors when slated by a party on a ballot. They are not CERTIFIED electors until certified by whatever body the State Legislature so dictates they be certified.

They didn't claim they were the Biden electors, they claimed they were the valid electors because they believed fraud had occurred and Biden only won because of it.

That isn't fraud.

That situation doesn't compare.
It is fraud because they lost all court cases on the election challenges of the election being stolen.... they were outlaws, they were outside of the Law.

There was no proof or legitimate evidence the election was stolen from trump, period. And three years later there has still been no evidence and proof the election was stolen....the accusations were all lies created by Trump and trumpers out of whole cloth.

Believe what you want, but illegally acting on that false belief, is fraudulent actions, in this case.... They sent the fake electors to the National archives as the duly elected electors.

They are electors when slated by a party on a ballot. They are not CERTIFIED electors until certified by whatever body the State Legislature so dictates they be certified.
NOPE.

That's like saying Hillary Clinton was president because she was slated by a party on a ballot in 2016.

Presidential elector is an office held by someone specifically to vote for president. Electors are not chosen by parties, they are NOMINATED by parties. The state appoints the electors to that office from the pool of people nominated.

The fake electors were not electors, ever.

It is fraud because they lost all court cases on the election challenges of the election being stolen.... they were outlaws, they were outside of the Law.

There was no proof or legitimate evidence the election was stolen from trump, period. And three years later there has still been no evidence and proof the election was stolen....the accusations were all lies created by Trump and trumpers out of whole cloth.

Believe what you want, but illegally acting on that false belief, is fraudulent actions, in this case.... They sent the fake electors to the National archives as the duly elected electors.

They were not outlaws, they lost their cases. Only now are Dems trying to make this criminal ex post facto.

Prove to me OJ didn't do it.

NOPE.

That's like saying Hillary Clinton was president because she was slated by a party on a ballot in 2016.

Presidential elector is an office held by someone specifically to vote for president. Electors are not chosen by parties, they are NOMINATED by parties. The state appoints the electors to that office from the pool of people nominated.

The fake electors were not electors, ever.

She had electors in States she lost, they just didn't get to report to congress because she lost the State in question.

They are elector candidates when they are on the ballot, because they are on the ballot to be electors.

Only be the State certifying that they represent the winner, and congress accepting that certification do they become CERTIFIED electors.

Their documents said nothing about being Biden Electors, that would be fraud.

That was their intent, to present an alternative slate to the legislature.

And then to congress, who had the right and ability to reject them.
No one knows what the fuck your point is.

And it doesn’t matter

They were FRAUDS

Until they are certified they are NOMINATED ELECTORS.

Claiming to be certified electors when they are not is fraud

Until they are certified they are NOMINATED ELECTORS.

Claiming to be certified electors when they are not is fraud

They never claimed to be certified because of being voted for, they claimed voter fraud negated Biden's electors.

One of the major problems we have in the election process in the US is there always a rush to certify an election.

There is not enough time to do a proper investigation in the case of ballot fraud like we saw in 2020.

That is how America got screwed in 2020. There should have been a Congressional audit of the Presidential election because of the massive evidence of Democrat fraud but they didn't do it.

Trump was correct to push for the certification to be delayed. Everybody in America should have done the same thing. However, we didn't and the Democrats got away with using the Pandemic as a scam to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts.

The election was stolen from Trump and the American people. That is a fact.

They never claimed to be certified because of being voted for, they claimed voter fraud negated Biden's electors.
Without legal proof or legal ruling ...of voter fraud. What part of that, do you not understand?

One of the major problems we have in the election process in the US is there always a rush to certify an election
The time alotted, is dictated by the CONSTITUTION.

THE END.

Unless there is a constitutional amendment, from my understanding?

Without legal proof or legal ruling ...of voter fraud. What part of that, do you not understand?

Yes, because waiting 3 years for the people benefitting from the fraud to investigate and admit the fraud is going to happen....

Again, the system protects the system.

I don't call out fraud happening as fact, but I have a serious suspicion it happened, and there are tens of millions of Americans that think as I do or are even more sure it happened.

Gonna send us all to camps?

Yes, because waiting 3 years for the people benefitting from the fraud to investigate and admit the fraud is going to happen....

I don't call out fraud happening as fact, but I have a serious suspicion it happened, and there are tens of millions of Americans that think as I do or are even more sure it happened.

Hey jackass… Trumps own people said there was no fraud

Trump hired people to find fraud… and they found nothing

Now Trump is filing legal paperwork saying he was only claiming fraud because of Russian disinformation

Give it up

So for lack of evidence you don’t actually claim fraud… it’s just a feeling

Fuck your feelings

Hey jackass… Trumps own people said there was no fraud

Trump hired people to find fraud… and they found nothing

Now Trump is filing legal paperwork saying he was only claiming fraud because of Russian disinformation

Give it up

More opinion dressing up as fact.

Forum List

Back