Records: Top IRS visited Obama WH more than ANY other cabinet official.

And?

It’s hard to tell which is more pathetic: the right’s desperation or stupidity.

That's the lefts answer every time we come out with another scandal.....how many does it take before you finally start thinking?

And the same can be asked of you and other blind partisan rightists.

You and others on the right need to think about what constitutes evidence and motive.

You need to think about the idiotic notion that the president met with IRS officials and personally instructed them to investigate the TPM only.

You and other conservatives need to think about the fact that it has nothing to do with ‘the left’ and everything to do with what can be documented and proven, not that which is subjective inference and speculation.

My OP didn't accuse him of ordering the IRS to target conservative groups and neither did the article.

BUT 157 times visiting the WH? More than anyone else in Obama's Cabinet?

You don't think that's a tad strange? A tad over the top that he visited three times more often than Clinton?

I guess you buy into the story that Obama only found out about this scandal on the television news.

Sheesh.

democrat20sheep.jpg

Go bake cookies.

Say what? If I didn't know better, I would say you were insulting in the politics forum without making a comment relevant to the discussion.

You say the POTUS is corrupt. When are you going to prove it?

Now.....want to talk coaching? Got some advice for how to handle the moms? You lying sack of shit? I have made a few thousand dollars coaching 11 year old baseball players since we last spoke. And not a single mom has said a cross word to me. How the fuck does that happen?

I got you all lathered up...Christ, that was easy.
BTW, I have forgotten more about the game of baseball than you'll ever know.

I got your number.
You will continue to hate me because you are liberal. And all libs know is hatred for all who are not indoctrinated.
If you do not see corruption, then you are just a follower.
Lois Lerner is TOAST. Eric Holder committed perjury when he lied to congress about Fast and Furious and the AP Spying scandal.
Lerner offers an opening statement then takes the Fifth? What's she hiding? Or better, who is she protecting? She is well within her right to not be a witness against herself, but she cannot invoke the 5th Amendment to protect others or to hide facts from Congress. She will be receiving another subpoena from Congress. She owes the country an explanation.
The country is not going to accept " I did not know" from Obama any longer.

You forgot more about the game of baseball than I will ever know......but you let a few noisy moms force you out of coaching? Hmmmmmmmm. Why do I smell bullshit?

Tell that story again.......why did you stop coaching your little leaguers?

"I don't have any more specifics"..
Ok sweetie, how about we shit can this circus and when you get the God Damned specifics, call a press conference so we can get some straight answers to our questions!!!"
Is i tany wonder why people in this country do not trust their federal government?
Who is this moron? I can do her job...".Umm umm well. Let me see if I have anything( in my script here) to see if you'll accept my evasive reply to your question".

Last edited:
Records: Top IRS visited Obama WH more than ANY other cabinet official.

And?

You lefties will not be able to spin your way out this one.
How you can turn a blind eye to such corruption and call yourselves American is a mystery.
You should be ashamed.

You probably say that about all the "scandals".

Oh man these numbers are staggering. Yes I know the media threw out the number 157 visits the other day.

But now there's a proper comparison to show just how over the top the number of these visits were.

I smell smoke. And where there's smoke.......:cool:

Visited over 3 times more than his boss.

Douglas Shulman made 157 visits to the Obama White House, while his boss, the treasury secretary, was there only 43 times

Hello?

Shulman visited more than the combined total of the secretaries of energy, defense, education, homeland security, and health and human services

This figure just slayed me.

Shulman's predecessor, Mark Everson, made just one visit to the Bush White House during his four years as IRS commissioner between 2003 and 2007.

Geitner apparently only visited 48 times and Hillary Clinton only 43 times.

:eusa_whistle:

article-2333525-1A1296EE000005DC-595_634x610.jpg

Shulman also has more recorded visits to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue than the 48 logged by Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, a key figure in the passage and implementation of Obamacare.

Education Secretary Arne Duncan has been in the White House 31 times. Steven Chu made 22 visits while he was Secretary of Energy. Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates visited just 17 times.

Records: Top official in charge of embattled IRS visited the Obama White House far more than any cabinet official | Mail Online

And during his time under Bush he visited the White House once.

And?

That's the lefts answer every time we come out with another scandal.....how many does it take before you finally start thinking?

And the same can be asked of you and other blind partisan rightists.

You and others on the right need to think about what constitutes evidence and motive.

You need to think about the idiotic notion that the president met with IRS officials and personally instructed them to investigate the TPM only.

You and other conservatives need to think about the fact that it has nothing to do with ‘the left’ and everything to do with what can be documented and proven, not that which is subjective inference and speculation.

Nice rant...and it wasn't the TPM only...it was many other conservative groups. All before an election, and all top help their buddy Barry. Gosh but you guys are being stupid and blind.

Obama wanted to find as many ways as possible to raise taxes. How many times did he try? How many long, drawn out battles were fought over taxes since he took office?

Is it any surprise he consulted the IRS guy regularly? Not really.
Another perfect example of how professional liars deceive gullible SUCKERS by telling just enough truth and then shutting up.

If you notice the article does not say Shulmam met 157 times with Obama, but this SUCKER thinks Obama met regularly with Obama, which is a lie.

SUCKER!!!!!

Obama wanted to find as many ways as possible to raise taxes. How many times did he try? How many long, drawn out battles were fought over taxes since he took office?

Another perfect example of how professional liars deceive gullible SUCKERS by telling just enough truth and then shutting up.

If you notice the article does not say Shulmam met 157 times with Obama, but this SUCKER thinks Obama met regularly with Obama, which is a lie.

SUCKER!!!!!

Right. He went to the White House to fix the plumbing.

I think the guy is Gay.

Why else would he want to smoke Obama's root so often.

You guys project......even when you don't know it.

Recall Jeff Gannon. Frequent visitor to he Bush White House. Was he thre to see George? Ken Mehlman maybe?

Reality.............scarily similar to your nutter fantasy.

Looks like we have the makings for a great movie to come out in summer 2014. Obama 2.0. (what really went on in the white house Jan-June 2013).or we can call it, "I Know Nothing".

Say what? If I didn't know better, I would say you were insulting in the politics forum without making a comment relevant to the discussion.

You say the POTUS is corrupt. When are you going to prove it?

Now.....want to talk coaching? Got some advice for how to handle the moms? You lying sack of shit? I have made a few thousand dollars coaching 11 year old baseball players since we last spoke. And not a single mom has said a cross word to me. How the fuck does that happen?

I got your number.
You will continue to hate me because you are liberal. And all libs know is hatred for all who are not indoctrinated.
Lois Lerner is TOAST. Eric Holder committed perjury when he lied to congress about Fast and Furious and the AP Spying scandal.
Lerner offers an opening statement then takes the Fifth? What's she hiding? Or better, who is she protecting? She is well within her right to not be a witness against herself, but she cannot invoke the 5th Amendment to protect others or to hide facts from Congress. She will be receiving another subpoena from Congress. She owes the country an explanation.

You forgot more about the game of baseball than I will ever know......but you let a few noisy moms force you out of coaching? Hmmmmmmmm. Why do I smell bullshit?

Pretty simple...I coached Connie Mack baseball( 16-18 year olds)....Dealing with high school kids during the summer. There were there because they wanted to work. With the exception of a couple who thought their shit didn't stink, they listened. They learned.
That was many years ago...
I have no patience for kids who's parents have screwed with their heads by telling them they are 'special' or the greatest thing since the invention of perforated paper towels.
The constant sniping and whining..And I'm not talking about the kids.
I have no patience for parents who live with the belief that their son is going to become a major league ballplayer.
I was asked by a guy who coaches older kids to come and help him out with hitting and outfield stuff. My job does not allow for me to keep a schedule. I am not a 9 to fiver.
Any other questions, see the Padre on your way out. He'll punch your ticket for you.

SUCKER!!!!!

Right. He went to the White House to fix the plumbing.
The very WH visitor logs tell what the visit was about and with whom, and only one was with Obama, in 2009. All the rest were with underlings regarding Obamacare.

Now the liars who checked the logs had to know this, so this proves they deliberately deceived SUCKERS like you.

SUCKER!!!!!

I got your number.

Pretty simple...I coached Connie Mack baseball( 16-18 year olds)....Dealing with high school kids during the summer. There were there because they wanted to work. With the exception of a couple who thought their shit didn't stink, they listened. They learned.
That was many years ago...
I have no patience for kids who's parents have screwed with their heads by telling them they are 'special' or the greatest thing since the invention of perforated paper towels.
The constant sniping and whining..And I'm not talking about the kids.
I have no patience for parents who live with the belief that their son is going to become a major league ballplayer.
I was asked by a guy who coaches older kids to come and help him out with hitting and outfield stuff. My job does not allow for me to keep a schedule. I am not a 9 to fiver.
Any other questions, see the Padre on your way out. He'll punch your ticket for you.

Questions? Why....you have some more lies?

You were a little league coach for two years. Or....did you forget what you told me? You quit because you could not deal with parents.

You are lying about your coaching experience. Loser.

Forum List

Back