Records: Top IRS visited Obama WH more than ANY other cabinet official.

Another perfect example of how professional liars deceive gullible SUCKERS by telling just enough truth and then shutting up.

If you notice the article does not say Shulmam met 157 times with Obama, but this SUCKER thinks Obama met regularly with Obama, which is a lie.

SUCKER!!!!!

Right. He went to the White House to fix the plumbing.
The very WH visitor logs tell what the visit was about and with whom, and only one was with Obama, in 2009. All the rest were with underlings regarding Obamacare.

Now the liars who checked the logs had to know this, so this proves they deliberately deceived SUCKERS like you.

SUCKER!!!!!
You are pretty sure of yourself.

Ok. So where is the link to the log?
I suppose he was over at the White House for tea and cookies.
Look, no matter how much you lefties twist and turn. No matter how much you spin and obfuscate, this is not going away. You'll just have to live with it.

You forgot more about the game of baseball than I will ever know......but you let a few noisy moms force you out of coaching? Hmmmmmmmm. Why do I smell bullshit?

Tell that story again.......why did you stop coaching your little leaguers?

Pretty simple...I coached Connie Mack baseball( 16-18 year olds)....Dealing with high school kids during the summer. There were there because they wanted to work. With the exception of a couple who thought their shit didn't stink, they listened. They learned.
That was many years ago...
I have no patience for kids who's parents have screwed with their heads by telling them they are 'special' or the greatest thing since the invention of perforated paper towels.
The constant sniping and whining..And I'm not talking about the kids.
I have no patience for parents who live with the belief that their son is going to become a major league ballplayer.
I was asked by a guy who coaches older kids to come and help him out with hitting and outfield stuff. My job does not allow for me to keep a schedule. I am not a 9 to fiver.
Any other questions, see the Padre on your way out. He'll punch your ticket for you.

Questions? Why....you have some more lies?

You were a little league coach for two years. Or....did you forget what you told me? You quit because you could not deal with parents.

You are lying about your coaching experience. Loser.

Yeah, I'm lying. It just thrills me to death to make up shit.
I never coached Little League. We don't have a charter here.
The loser is you.
The loser is one who assumes without knowing the facts.
Now, the Padre is waiting.

Another perfect example of how professional liars deceive gullible SUCKERS by telling just enough truth and then shutting up.

If you notice the article does not say Shulmam met 157 times with Obama, but this SUCKER thinks Obama met regularly with Obama, which is a lie.

SUCKER!!!!!

The very WH visitor logs tell what the visit was about and with whom, and only one was with Obama, in 2009. All the rest were with underlings regarding Obamacare.

I haven't seen that anywhere. Do you have a reference?

Snip:

After the scandal broke, Shulman refused to take responsibility for it in Congressional testimony this week and claimed that no White House coordination took place in this effort. *The only White House visit Shulman could recall in detail was taking his kids to the Easter egg roll.

So HE doesn't even recall any details of any visit beyond Easter. Kind of makes it hard to use Obamacare as an excuse when he didn't even recall it as important.

Wow, Gramps, I haven't seen you this fired up over this administration since I joined.

As to what you say... uh... I got nothing.

Uh... (Insert Straw Liberal Argument Here)?

I dunno. I'm sure the libs on this thread will show up to defend everything the Administration is doing. Personally, the only thing that confuses me is how this administration got caught with their pants down, what with the phonetapping and the IRS thing... because I feel that every administration going back to Nixon or before has done something like this.

Who gives a shit?! You crazy fucking wingnuts have made most lefties numb to this shit.

If you want some credibility - prosecute Bush and Cheney. Until then, STFU.

Now the liars who checked the logs had to know this, so this proves they deliberately deceived SUCKERS like you.

SUCKER!!!!!
You are pretty sure of yourself.

Ok. So where is the link to the log?
I suppose he was over at the White House for tea and cookies.

Look, no matter how much you lefties twist and turn. No matter how much you spin and obfuscate, this is not going away. You'll just have to live with it.

I haven't seen that anywhere. Do you have a reference?
And here we see why the Right has no fear lying to their SUCKERS. They know they are too lazy to look up anything for themselves and will "suppose" the worst when fed a small amount of info in the most misleading way humanly possible.

Here is a sample of what you get if you download the raw files from the WH web site and do a search for Douglas Shulman.

Visitor Access Records | The White House

VISITOR DATE STAFFER LOCATION DESCRIPTION
Douglas Shulman 06/28/2010 Ariel Levin
Old Executive Office Building 82 This Is For The Bi-weekly Health Care Reform Meeting
Douglas Shulman 06/29/2010 Jeff Zients
Old Executive Office Building 216
Douglas Shulman 06/24/2010 Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Counselor to the President and Director of the White House Office for Health Care Reform
Old Executive Office Building 82
Douglas Shulman 06/10/2010 Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Counselor to the President and Director of the White House Office for Health Care Reform
Old Executive Office Building 430bc
Douglas Shulman 05/24/2010 Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Old Executive Office Building 82 Health Care Meeting
Douglas Shulman 05/27/2010 Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Douglas Shulman 05/06/2010 Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Douglas Shulman 05/06/2010 Nancy-ann Min Deparle
White House Ww
Douglas Shulman 05/10/2010 Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Douglas Shulman 05/13/2010 Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Douglas Shulman 05/17/2010 Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Douglas Shulman 05/20/2010 Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Douglas Shulman 05/27/2010 Nancy-ann Min Deparle
White House Ww
Douglas Shulman 05/03/2010 Sarah B. Fenn
Staff Assistant
Old Executive Office Building 82 Health Reform Meeting
Douglas Shulman 04/05/2010 Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Douglas Shulman 04/08/2010 Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Douglas Shulman 04/12/2010 Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Douglas Shulman 04/15/2010 Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Douglas Shulman 04/19/2010 Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Douglas Shulman 04/19/2010 Robert L. Nabors
Deputy Assistant to the President and Senior Advisor to the Chief of Staff
Douglas Shulman 04/21/2010 Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Old Executive Office Building 430
Douglas Shulman 04/22/2010 Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Douglas Shulman 04/26/2010 Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Old Executive Office Building 82 Health Reform Meeting
Douglas Shulman 04/29/2010 Sarah B. Fenn
Staff Assistant
Douglas Shulman 10/20/2009 Cass Sunstein
Administrator, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Old Executive Office Building 215
Douglas Shulman 10/21/2009 Barack Obama
President
White House Oval Offic Econ Pdb

Douglas Shulman 09/29/2009 Jeptha Nafziger
New Executive Office Building 9104
Douglas Shulman 06/03/2010 Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Douglas Shulman 06/07/2010 Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Douglas Shulman 06/10/2010 Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Douglas Shulman 06/14/2010 Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Douglas Shulman 06/17/2010 Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Douglas Shulman 06/21/2010 Sarah B. Fenn
Staff Assistant
Douglas Shulman 06/24/2010 Nancy-ann Min Deparle
Douglas Shulman 03/03/2011 Sarah B. Fenn
Staff Assistant
Old Executive Office Building 82 Meeting
Douglas Shulman 03/03/2011 Sarah B. Fenn
Staff Assistant
Douglas Shulman 03/10/2011 Sarah B. Fenn
Staff Assistant
Douglas Shulman 03/10/2011 Sarah B. Fenn
Staff Assistant
Douglas Shulman 03/17/2011 Jeanne M. Lambrew
Deputy Assistant to the President for Health Policy
Douglas Shulman 03/17/2011 Jeanne M. Lambrew
Deputy Assistant to the President for Health Policy
Douglas H Shulman 04/07/2010 Peter Orszag
Old Executive Office Building 208
Douglas H Shulman 12/01/2009 Michael M. Hash
Deputy Director
Old Executive Office Building 279
Douglas H Shulman 12/01/2009 Jason L. Furman
Deputy Assistant to the President for Economic Policy
White House Ww
Douglas H Shulman 11/16/2009 Margaret Weiss
Old Executive Office Building 216
Douglas H Shulman 10/15/2009 Germain Deseve
Old Executive Office Building 237
Douglas H Shulman 09/25/2009 Jason L. Furman
Deputy Assistant to the President for Economic Policy
White House Ww
Douglas H Shulman 07/22/2010 Chelsea J. Kammerer
Special Assistant to the Director of Intergovernmental Affairs
White House State Bill Signing

Last edited:
When you're planning a false flag operation against the press you can't just jump into it, it takes lot of planning. 157 times sounds about right. Fox has a lot of employees, they had to pick the right one to falsely accuse.

When you're planning a false flag operation against the press you can't just jump into it, it takes lot of planning. 157 times sounds about right. Fox has a lot of employees, they had to pick the right one to falsely accuse.

BSCS........a new disease has broken out in nutter land. Bullshit Scandal Confusion Syndrome. Symptoms are getting the unsubstantiated facts about two or more bullshit scandals confused. As demonstrated above.

There is no cure.

Last edited:
Former IRS Commissioner visited WH more than twice as often as Eric Holder « Hot Air

1 time under Bush
147 times under Obama

Hell even Hillary Clinton only visited about 40 times

And don't even try the Obamacare excuse because Sebelius only visited 47 times.

This turd stinks people
He only met with Obama once, in 2009. The other visits are listed in the log as Health Care related. You ignore the facts simply because they do not reinforce your hate.
It is getting to the point that your average Republican has become as nutty as a troofer or birfer.

It is clear that conservatives have very intense feelings about Mr. Shulman's many visits to the White House. Fortunately, they have been shown the facts. Now, they will certainly refrain from making accusations about the President with regard to his having secret meetings with the IRS to plan attacks on conservative groups.

What a great thing facts are!

BSCS........a new disease has broken out in nutter land. Bullshit Scandal Confusion Syndrome. Symptoms are getting the unsubstantiated facts about one or more bullshit scandals confused. As demonstrated above.

There is no cure.

LOL

Your splitting hairs, looking for anything to try to divert blame. While you are correct that the above post is confusing as the 157 is about the IRS and the other scandal is more than likely about Holder WIRE TAPPING THE PRESS, it DOESN'T MATTER.

The FACTS ARE, SOMETHING LIBERALS HATE, the IRS has ABUSED IT'S POWER TO THE POINT THAT SOME MAY GO TO JAIL.

That Eric Holder has potentially VIOLATED THE LAWS HE SWORE TO PROTECT, and could take a fall. Doubtful, but slightly possible. It is Doubtful because SPECIAL PROSECUTORS HAVEN'T BEEN CALLED IN, and the DOJ isn't going to prosecute ITSELF.

Followed by the BENGHAZI LIES. DISTORTION OF TRUTHS such as the VIDEO CAUSED IT, yet all of those involved KNOW THIS IS BS.

It's one scandal after another breaking as CHICAGO STYLE POLITICS GET UNCOVERED.

Top it off with Obamacare, which is a NIGHTMARE. Everything the Dems said it would be is BS. Costs are rising to get insurance at a greater rate than without it. And the PRICETAG HAS DOUBLED FOR THE GOV'T.

Go figure.................But it'll say everyone money. OBAMA THE USED CAR SALESMAN SELLING AMERICANS LEMONS, ONE CLUNKER CAR AT TIME.

BSCS........a new disease has broken out in nutter land. Bullshit Scandal Confusion Syndrome. Symptoms are getting the unsubstantiated facts about one or more bullshit scandals confused. As demonstrated above.

There is no cure.

LOL

Your splitting hairs, looking for anything to try to divert blame. While you are correct that the above post is confusing as the 157 is about the IRS and the other scandal is more than likely about Holder WIRE TAPPING THE PRESS, it DOESN'T MATTER.

The FACTS ARE, SOMETHING LIBERALS HATE, the IRS has ABUSED IT'S POWER TO THE POINT THAT SOME MAY GO TO JAIL.

That Eric Holder has potentially VIOLATED THE LAWS HE SWORE TO PROTECT, and could take a fall. Doubtful, but slightly possible. It is Doubtful because SPECIAL PROSECUTORS HAVEN'T BEEN CALLED IN, and the DOJ isn't going to prosecute ITSELF.

Followed by the BENGHAZI LIES. DISTORTION OF TRUTHS such as the VIDEO CAUSED IT, yet all of those involved KNOW THIS IS BS.

It's one scandal after another breaking as CHICAGO STYLE POLITICS GET UNCOVERED.

Top it off with Obamacare, which is a NIGHTMARE. Everything the Dems said it would be is BS. Costs are rising to get insurance at a greater rate than without it. And the PRICETAG HAS DOUBLED FOR THE GOV'T.

Go figure.................But it'll say everyone money. OBAMA THE USED CAR SALESMAN SELLING AMERICANS LEMONS, ONE CLUNKER CAR AT TIME.

Is Holder accused of wiretapping anyone? Or....are you confused?

The House Judiciary Committee formally launches perjury probe against Eric Holder | Conservatives4Palin

This is remarkably straight forward. Or should be.
The House Judiciary Committee is probing whether Attorney General Eric Holder lied under oath to Congress about his agency’s surveillance of journalists, sources said yesterday.
“The committee is looking into his testimony,” said a congressional aide.
The examination is focused on Holder’s May 15 testimony to the committee when he claimed to have no involvement in Justice Department pursuit of journalists on spying charges.
“In regard to potential prosecution of the press for the disclosure of material — this is not something I’ve ever been involved in, heard of, or would think would be wise policy,” Holder said in sworn testimony.
This testimony was provided, under oath, in response to a question by Democrat Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA). Nine days later, as part of the obligatory Obama Administration Friday news dump, Holder’s DOJ revealed that not only had Holder personally signed off on the (Fox News Reporter) James Rosen subpoena, he shopped the warrant to three different judges:
The firestorm of controversy surrounding Attorney General Eric Holder is only increasing this week, as lawmakers investigate whether the official was truthful in his May 15 testimony before Congress on the seizures of AP reporters’ phone records. It was revealed Friday that Holder personally signed off on seeking a subpoena for Fox reporter James Rosen’s emails and phone logs. That action seems to contradict his testimony in Congress, where he said he never knew anything about the targeting of reporters.
The latest report indicates that Holder went to three different federal judges as he sought a warrant for Rosen’s emails. On the third try, Royce Lamberth granted the request.
There’s no way to reconcile Holder’s testimony with reality. And it’s simply strains credulity to believe our esteemed Attorney General forgot all about this after going to these lengths. Charles Krauthammer notes that Holder’s either lying, or the most incompetent AG ever. Both are certainly plausible, but I suspect the former.

Actually, Holder may very well be GUILTY OF PERJURY.

He, along with Obama, NO NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING. But in this case, Holder when shopping for the Wiretaps. But testified he didn't know anything about them.

WTF.

He, along with Obama, NO NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING. But in this case, Holder when shopping for the Wiretaps. But testified he didn't know anything about them.

WTF.

know

I asked you if Holder is accused of wiretapping anyone. You claimed that he did so. Please answer the question. Has Holder been accused of wiretapping anyone?

WTF.

know

I asked you if Holder is accused of wiretapping anyone. You claimed that he did so. Please answer the question. Has Holder been accused of wiretapping anyone?

I know your tactics well Liberal. Change the subject, Divert anything possible, and then claim the other side doesn't know what it's talking about.

Administrative Subpoenas
The same argument holds against expanding the use of administrative subpoenas. These are subpoenas that do not go before the review of a judicial official, but instead are issued directly by law enforcement agencies. These subpoenas are increasingly being used in white collar cases.
Administrative subpoenas are usually issued by the investigating agency to a third party holder of the records sought: For example banks, cell phone companies and internet service providers. Furthermore, the federal statutes authorizing these extra-judicial subpoenas often provide the third party no sufficient grounds to object to the subpoena and almost all directly prohibit the service provider or record holder from notifying their customer that their records are being seized by a federal agent.
Originally intended for use in only the most extreme cases - for example terrorism, these aggressive and highly questionable investigatory tactics are employed far more routinely than ever intended. Compounding the problem are the barriers Congress saw fit, typically in the name of national security, to place on front of anyone seeking to challenge the use of these techniques in a court of law.

Which Holder used to get wiretapping authority, that he now RECLUSES HIMSELF ON.

Holder MAY RESIGN IN A BIT OVER THIS, but of course that doesn't matter to you. It also doesn't matter that they WIRETAPPED THE PRESS, and Holder is the leader of the DOJ who did this.

You are a Drone for the Libs and Obama. You don't care about the truth at all, and you HAVE NO HONOR.

Forum List

Back