Recruiting...The Discussion

I never thought of you as dishonest til now. Shame on me!

Please explain your point of view. I'm perfectly capable of explaining mine.

I already did. Several posts back. In my own words.

Please, give me a link to which post you are referring to, I've gone back and can't seem to find the reference to the gist of what you saw that has you in such a tizzy. I'm pretty sure the one member mentioned would have come from a post of mine, under the same name I post on here. As I said, I gave no particulars there and am not aiming to rehash the past here, though a search would turn up the reason I feel as I do.

1) So you like mouthing off? Who cares? Says more about you than anything
2) Well, at the risk of sounding like we're in the school yard, I was here first. I'm not going to be driven off by some loud-mouthed, neocon, bigotted trailer trash.
3) As for playing nice. Again, at the risk of sounding like we are in the school yard, you started it.
4)I have plenty of posts I can point to where I am being nice to a conservative while talking about a controversial subject. Can you do the same? Why not? Oh, that's right because your'e a bad-tempered, dumb fuck who sits to the right of Atilla the Hun.5) And don't overate Gunny's fairness or thoughts on free speech. As we have been reminded on several occassions, it's his board he gets to decide what free speech is. I guess the same applies to the other board.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

bitter shriveld up old bog dweller.. poor you.

Says the one who's made, what - 30-35 posts - on this forum being totally bitter. BTW, checked over at the other forum. Have no idea why you were banned...your posts seemed pretty innocuous to me...

By fucking Jove.. I think he's got it.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Please explain your point of view. I'm perfectly capable of explaining mine.

Please, give me a link to which post you are referring to, I've gone back and can't seem to find the reference to the gist of what you saw that has you in such a tizzy. I'm pretty sure the one member mentioned would have come from a post of mine, under the same name I post on here. As I said, I gave no particulars there and am not aiming to rehash the past here, though a search would turn up the reason I feel as I do.

It has absolutely nothing to do with you. I haven't even mentioned you once. Thanks.

It has absolutely nothing to do with you. I haven't even mentioned you once. Thanks.

Yet you and another keep bringing up Dilloduck, who's also joined in the fray, though says he doesn't have a clue to what it's about. So, what has you all in a tizzy regarding that poster? I made one comment, as far as I know that was the only mention. So?

:popcorn:.. I'm finding this entertaining...

I'm a little confused though... Who has the hairy Butt..?

I have no idea. I'm going to have to go with life in general and a bad glass of orange juice.

Mebbe she had a bad pumpkin experience growing up.

you are one of the dud/s that run that board over there aren't ya?? yep,, that what you do.. and if everyone doesn't say exactly what you expect them to say then poof you are gone. so here's the scoop for the USMB folks. Since I'm accused of being a rat I'll damn sure be one.

So a new board was opened, people were recruited to go there, me included. What I found when I got there were people from this board talking smack about gunny and about dilloduck and Pixie.. I asked the question over there "do you think these cross board bitch sessions are a good idea" Evidently you did. I'm gone from there now. And you people need to grow the fuck up? I said it then and I'll say it again. If it's fair for you guys to pull bullshit off this board and carry it over there and talk about folks behind their back then it's damn sure fair to bring the bullshit from there over here. I told dilloduck he damn sure wasn't a "sleazoid" in my book and neither was glugsy.. And if you don't like that shit shove that pumpkin up your ass.

It is pretty sad when a board is created and its members can only be recruited from another board. Not to mention the fact that it is a closed board, by invite only.

Shows a spineless lack of integrity

Sounds like a gossip fest to me. Hope they have fun

By the way people can make all the boards they want, just do not recruit from this forum in any way shape or form that you can be discovered. Use your own freaking email or phone service.

you are one of the dud/s that run that board over there aren't ya?? yep,, that what you do.. and if everyone doesn't say exactly what you expect them to say then poof you are gone. so here's the scoop for the USMB folks. Since I'm accused of being a rat I'll damn sure be one.

So a new board was opened, people were recruited to go there, me included. What I found when I got there were people from this board talking smack about gunny and about dilloduck and Pixie.. I asked the question over there "do you think these cross board bitch sessions are a good idea" Evidently you did. I'm gone from there now. And you people need to grow the fuck up? I said it then and I'll say it again. If it's fair for you guys to pull bullshit off this board and carry it over there and talk about folks behind their back then it's damn sure fair to bring the bullshit from there over here. I told dilloduck he damn sure wasn't a "sleazoid" in my book and neither was glugsy.. And if you don't like that shit shove that pumpkin up your ass.

It is pretty sad when a board is created and its members can only be recruited from another board. Not to mention the fact that it is a closed board, by invite only.

By the way people can make all the boards they want, just do not recruit from this forum in any way shape or form that you can be discovered. Use your own freaking email or phone service.

So are you saying the admin reads PMs? because that is what it sounds like.

Will Gunny ban people for emailing other posters about another message board?

How about if we solicit members via USMail? I was able to get a mailing list from Pubes before he left.

What if we communicate via PM using esparanto?
Damn, I mailed my mother via snail mail to join USMB because she doesn't use the internet and a pm or email would have been useless.

What is in red if certainly fair, the analysis of what has occurred however not so much. I've no problem with how staff here has dealt with this.

Or delete your PMs frequently. Think of it as bringing bleach to a crime scene.

So are you saying the admin reads PMs? because that is what it sounds like.

Yeah. That was made clear many owners ago, though subsequently pledged they wouldn't do such.

Don't write on internet something you don't want read. Period.

How about if we solicit members via USMail? I was able to get a mailing list from Pubes before he left.

Do NOT use this message board in any way shape or form. If you would like to message people via the pony express, you may, just keep your vile backdoor recruiting off this board

Love ya Miss Stix but the OP is not about "the other board". It is about the sanctity of PMs. I get it that there should absolutely be no recruiting on the message board. What chaps my hide is threatening to ban good loyal members if they even mention another site in a PM. I think that blows monkey dick.

Just sayin....:eusa_whistle:

Damn, I mailed my mother via snail mail to join USMB because she doesn't use the internet and a pm or email would have been useless.

well, how will she use USMB if she doesn't do the internet?

Forum List

Back