RED ALERT: Removal of Trump will trigger a massive civil war and the globalist will lose

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In light of Robert Mueller’s recent move against General Flynn, Alex Jones issues a warning to President Trump that he’s the next target for the deep state, and his removal would end with civil war.

RED ALERT: Removal Of Trump Will Trigger A Massive Civil War And The Globalists Will Lose

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It won't matter what you Trump haters want , in the end this is exactly what will happen and you loon celebrating this are going to see your fantasy safe space world rocked to the core. Because you idiots who can't see that Trump is trying to keep this nation free on so many levels it's way past your comprehensions if it wasn't you wouldn't be a Trump hater.

If the alt right rises up at Trump's removal, the rest of America will give it a permanent dirt nap with no help from LEO or military.

I was going to make a similar thread on this. Republicans either don't know or don't care that we're already in a civil war. Democrats are determined to remove Trump one way or another. I just read that Manafort is selling his real estate to pay legal bills. I find it ironic that Flynn was charged with Lying to the FBI when Comey, Mueller, Hillary did that on a daily basis.

Republicans don't see to want to fight back

In light of Robert Mueller’s recent move against General Flynn, Alex Jones issues a warning to President Trump that he’s the next target for the deep state, and his removal would end with civil war.

RED ALERT: Removal Of Trump Will Trigger A Massive Civil War And The Globalists Will Lose

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It won't matter what you Trump haters want , in the end this is exactly what will happen and you loon celebrating this are going to see your fantasy safe space world rocked to the core. Because you idiots who can't see that Trump is trying to keep this nation free on so many levels it's way past your comprehensions if it wasn't you wouldn't be a Trump hater.

They wont get to Drumpf. That clown has a legion of idiots that would fall on their swords to protect him. Dont worry.

Since the chances are slim, go play soldier with kids your age, mental age that is.

Well I'll tell you...

If Trump is forced out of office, and it happens for legitimate reasons, and they have rock solid evidence, they'll have my support as would be the case with any President. If they've got rock solid evidence of a true crime, then Trump has no one to blame but himself.

But...

Being a narcissistic, loud mouth, uncouth, blowhard, asshole egomaniac is not reason enough.

How is it being dead McVeigh?

Mueller is setting up state charges so Trump can't pardon himself.

Well I'll tell you...

If Trump is forced out of office, and it happens for legitimate reasons, and they have rock solid evidence, they'll have my support as would be the case with any President. If they've got rock solid evidence of a true crime, then Trump has no one to blame but himself.

But...

Being a narcissistic, loud mouth, uncouth, blowhard, asshole egomaniac is not reason enough.
Yep. Do the crime, tough shit, bye bye.

The motivations behind all this are pretty transparent, though, and they won't stop when a Democrat is in there.

Well I'll tell you...

But...

Of course it is not enough, or he would already be out of there. And Mueller knows that better than anyone. That is why the step by step nature of his investigation.

Well I'll tell you...

But...

Yep. Do the crime, tough shit, bye bye.

The motivations behind all this are pretty transparent, though, and they won't stop when a Democrat is in there.

Agreed. The script is written for all future administrations and the country.

Yay.

Well I'll tell you...

But...

Of course it is not enough, or he would already be out of there. And Mueller knows that better than anyone. That is why the step by step nature of his investigation.
They need to nail Pence to the wall first. Drumpf is a racist and idiot but Pence is a known white nationalist.

The script is that we have a treasonous fat senile old orange clown occupying the highest office in the land. And more and more evidence points to actions on the part of the clown that can only be regarded as treasonous.

Forum List

Back