Red alert Tucker Carlson's home under seige by Antifa mob

Smash Racism DC on Twitter

Oh such a conspiracy that there would be violence after the midterms if these leftist pricks didn't win it all.

Let the fun begin, I hope the cops don't stand down and bet the fk out of these assholes.

View attachment 227469

:abgg2q.jpg:

OH THAT'S TOO BAD LET ME GATHER A FEW FOR YOU SINCE YOUR FALLING RIGHT INTO THE OTHER TYPES ON HERE WHO SUDDENLY CAN'T click on links........
AND YOUR TWEET MEME IS FAKE AS FK..

upload_2018-11-7_21-25-32.png

Robby Starbuck on Twitter

upload_2018-11-7_21-27-42.png

Brit Hume on Twitter

OMG every other post has your MISSING TWEET in play..

upload_2018-11-7_21-30-17.png

Millie Weaver on Twitter

Antifa snuffed out the alt-right but I guess they're getting more ambitious :dunno:

They couldn't even get the chant correct. I dont think these guys are capable of snuffing out a candle without burning their finger. That's ambition? your fooling yourself if you think that is.

Antifa snuffed out the alt-right but I guess they're getting more ambitious :dunno:

They couldn't even get the chant correct. I dont think these guys are capable of snuffing out a candle without burning their finger. That's ambition? your fooling yourself if you think that is.

Yes. Chanting outside Tucker Carlson's house is setting the bar pretty low.

What chant? I don't really care. But Steve Bannon can't buy an audience and the neo-Nazi's are afraid to hold rallies anymore. Bravo Antifa :clap:

Oh I know they aren't but they can still cause their destruction among cities. They're going to do this on purpose for projected reasons we're mostly informed of it's to bring on a lot of things the average dumb ass hasn't figured out yet LOL meaning when you tell them the world of reality just hasn't touched them yet.

21122491_466891983675983_3945383311670324983_o.jpg

What chant? I don't really care. But Steve Bannon can't buy an audience and the neo-Nazi's are afraid to hold rallies anymore. Bravo Antifa :clap:

The chant at the end of the video, but really, why do they want to disturb Tucker Carlson? he hasnt even done anything. Telling someone you know where they sleep at night, well thats sort of like a threat but you can tell none of these guys have the balls to actually do anything except be a nuisance. Hopefully though Carlson has a 10 gage shotgun waiting for the first one who tries to break in the house.
You know, if they dont like watching the Tucker Carlson show, its a lot easier just to switch on CNN or MSNBC or BBC news or something. There are a lot of choices, so you tell me.. whats with these guys?

Oh I know they aren't but they can still cause their destruction among cities. They're going to do this on purpose for projected reasons we're mostly informed of it's to bring on a lot of things the average dumb ass hasn't figured out yet LOL meaning when you tell them the world of reality just hasn't touched them yet.

21122491_466891983675983_3945383311670324983_o.jpg
I'm sure you had some sort of meaning in there, but it just didn't make it out. Wanna try again?

The chant at the end of the video, but really, why do they want to disturb Tucker Carlson? he hasnt even done anything. Telling someone you know where they sleep at night, well thats sort of like a threat but you can tell none of these guys have the balls to actually do anything except be a nuisance. Hopefully though Carlson has a 10 gage shotgun waiting for the first one who tries to break in the house.
You know, if they dont like watching the Tucker Carlson show, its a lot easier just to switch on CNN or MSNBC or BBC news or something. There are a lot of choices, so you tell me.. whats with these guys?
Fuck Tucker Carlson. If he doesn't get any sleep tonight, good. If he does, I don't care.

Sooner or later they'll figure out who is in the mob and there will be a mob go to their houses. Or maybe their parents houses.

Tucker Carlson does not need to fear ANTIFA.

If they showed up in my town, they'd need a bigger ER at the hospital.

Fuck Tucker Carlson. If he doesn't get any sleep tonight, good. If he does, I don't care.

Wishing the same thing on you. Hopefully from menstrual cramps that won't stop for two weeks.

Wishing the same thing on you. Hopefully from menstrual cramps that won't stop for two weeks.
Sorry, I'm no Donald. I can't have menstrual cramps.

Sorry, I'm no Donald. I can't have menstrual cramps.

You can't have a brain aneurysm either.

Someone needs to just open fire on them. Just lay waste and leave the bodies bloodied.

Oh I wouldnt do that unless they actually did something.You cant go that far.. they mostly act like dumb kids. Theres other fun ways of handling people like that.

Forum List

Back