Red Hen owner resigns from business group amid scandal

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Red Hen Owner Resigns From Business Group Amid Scandal

The owner of the Red Hen, who threw Press Secretary Sarah Sanders and her family out of the restaurant, has resigned from a business group, according to local media.

LMFAO!!! now that is what I call paying for being an idiot and Karma bit them back lmfao

Now for the company to tank compl.

It still won't be fixed there will be some other name used and all will be hidden.

Last edited:
Have to remember this the next time conservatives cry for Christian bakers or Roseanne...

Have to remember this the next time conservatives cry for Christian bakers or Roseanne...
1. Rosannnne was high or something, but she has repeatedly appologized for her racist comment. Dont you think was on something when she made that tweet? I cant see how an intelligent person in the Infotainment industry would make such a hideous statement unless they were high as all hell.

2. The christian baker did not do specialty cakes for anyone and he would do just about everything else. If the ghey couple wanted to buy donuts I guess they would have been able to by dozens. It was not about refusing them service because of their gheyness.

3. The Red Hen owner specifically threw Sarah out because of what Sarah has for values and for supporting and working for Trump and she was not high or drunk, just a liberal.

1. Rosannnne was high or something, but she has repeatedly appologized for her racist comment. Dont you think was on something when she made that tweet? I cant see how an intelligent person in the Infotainment industry would make such a hideous statement unless they were high as all hell.

2. The christian baker did not do specialty cakes for anyone and he would do just about everything else. If the ghey couple wanted to buy donuts I guess they would have been able to by dozens. It was not about refusing them service because of their gheyness.

3. The Red Hen owner specifically threw Sarah out because of what Sarah has for values and for supporting and working for Trump and she was not high or drunk, just a liberal.

Making a comment on twitter is hardly comparable to beibg thrown out of a restaurant. No gays were ever thrown out of a restaurant or bakery.

I forgot to add the gunstores that refused service to Obama voters. Is that better?

No sorry Roseanne has often pushed her normally cool humor on occasion way too far out of the ballpark. The only thing Roseanne was high on was her ego. It's time for her to go back to her organic farm in Hawaii for another bit of that show with volcano blasting in the background.

I AM SO HAPPY-------there is not only a RED HEN restaurant in New York-------there is even a RED ROOSTER. I cannot WAIT to patronize these NOW FAMOUS establishments------always remember-----
there is no such thing as BAD PUBLICITY

Making a comment on twitter is hardly comparable to beibg thrown out of a restaurant. No gays were ever thrown out of a restaurant or bakery.

I forgot to add the gunstores that refused service to Obama voters. Is that better?

Those were just conscientious gun dealers not wanting to be responsible for selling a weapon to someone who would endanger himself or others.

“Neighboring local businesses have carefully avoided the drama,” a local newspaper editor told USA Today. “Managers and owners declined to comment Monday afternoon, concerned that mention in coverage of the scandal would harm their business.”

He also added that he received calls from conservatives worried that liberal-leaning businesses would treat them the same.

quid pro quo. I myself would not retaliate in such a way...two wrongs don't make a right. But, maybe this will be a lesson to idiots and morons who pick and choose their customers over political leanings which is nobodies damn business when all they want to do is dine with family in a PUBLIC RESTAURANT.

Now the idiot's employees don't get a check. Oh. Wait. The idiot employees are the ones that called the owner crying about what to do when a customer sat down at a table.:cuckoo:

How delicious this now is, never had heard of this Red Barn thing before, but I pray they are now put 100% out of business:

Red Hen restaurants around the world are getting blamed for kicking out Sarah Sanders

Bitch Stephanie Wilkinson who refused to serve Sarah Sanders has now been forced to resign from her job, great, now she NEEDS to be PERSONALLY RUINED just like Leftists do to CONSERVATIVES who REFUSE to go along with the LGBTQ thing and the Divershitty Crap etc

The Red Hen owner resigns as executive director of Main Street Lexington

LOL she already is getting Doxxed just LIKE Leftists do to CONSERVATIVES who REFUSE to go along with the LGBTQ thing and the Divershitty Crap etc I add that I read the other day the Antifa human filth have been Doxxing ICE Agents, putting their personal information on Twitter, Facebook etc, so it was probably only time before the Leftist Maniacs own tactics were going to be used against their crowd:

Red Hen Restaurant Owner Doxxed After Kicking Out Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Last edited:

The owner of the Red Hen, who threw Press Secretary Sarah Sanders and her family out of the restaurant, has resigned from a business group, according to local media.

LMFAO!!! now that is what I call paying for being gan idiot and Karma bit them back lmfao

It still won't be fixed there will be some other name used and all will be hidden.
The horror. She resigned her volunteer position with a downtown Lexington Virginia marketing group.

Get a life.

Infowars.....:iyfyus.jpg:

LMFAO!!! now that is what I call paying for being gan idiot and Karma bit them back lmfao

That restaurant isn't going anywhere, is as popular as ever, has been selling out all week, has a waiting list on Sunday's, and will be doing great long after Sarah Huckleberry is gone and forgotten.

For that matter it will be around and doing well long after Trump is gone and forgotten.

She resigned because they asked her to. They have no plans on going down with her idiotic sinking ship.

Now...HOW MUCH loss did that baker get for his refusal? Was there more than one baker? DIdn't the ladies that owned one lose over 135K due to some asshole not going to a gay baker and instead chose to FORCE them to bake their cake?

The horror. She resigned her volunteer position with a downtown Lexington Virginia marketing group.

Get a life.

Infowars.....:iyfyus.jpg:

More like was asked to resign for being toxic.

The Red Hen is now closed until next week. Wow. They're all losing money now. Was it worth it?

You should hope that by the end of next month ALL of their employees are going on those Food Stamp things, if it gets too bad for them I was hearing that Venezuela is now Open Borders For Leftist Maniac Political Asylum Seekers :smoke:

Forum List

Back