Red Hen owner resigns from business group amid scandal

I loved Trumps tweet....
The Red Hen Restaurant should focus more on cleaning its filthy canopies, doors and windows (badly needs a paint job) rather than refusing to serve a fine person like Sarah Huckabee Sanders. I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside, it is dirty on the inside!
:laugh:

Making a comment on twitter is hardly comparable to beibg thrown out of a restaurant. No gays were ever thrown out of a restaurant or bakery.

How delicious this now is, never had heard of this Red Barn thing before, but I pray they are now put 100% out of business:

Red Hen restaurants around the world are getting blamed for kicking out Sarah Sanders

Bitch Stephanie Wilkinson who refused to serve Sarah Sanders has now been forced to resign from her job, great, now she NEEDS to be PERSONALLY RUINED just like Leftists do to CONSERVATIVES who REFUSE to go along with the LGBTQ thing and the Divershitty Crap etc

The Red Hen owner resigns as executive director of Main Street Lexington

LOL she already is getting Doxxed just LIKE Leftists do to CONSERVATIVES who REFUSE to go along with the LGBTQ thing and the Divershitty Crap etc I add that I read the other day the Antifa human filth have been Doxxing ICE Agents, putting their personal information on Twitter, Facebook etc, so it was probably only time before the Leftist Maniacs own tactics were going to be used against their crowd:

Red Hen Restaurant Owner Doxxed After Kicking Out Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Yup, these Social Justice Terrorists need to be made an example of.

Did the leftist boys and girls learn the lesson YET?

Probably not. Just keep going against Trump.

So may leftists, so little time.

Did the leftist boys and girls learn the lesson YET?

Probably not. Just keep going against Trump.

So may leftists, so little time.

Why would this time be any different than the other 3,247? :abgg2q.jpg:

You can tell them straight-up right to their face every time, and they still don't get it. :abgg2q.jpg:

I loved Trumps tweet....
The Red Hen Restaurant should focus more on cleaning its filthy canopies, doors and windows (badly needs a paint job) rather than refusing to serve a fine person like Sarah Huckabee Sanders. I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside, it is dirty on the inside!
:laugh:
That's why his restaurants get poor marks for cleanliness..

Red Hen Owner Resigns From Business Group Amid Scandal

The owner of the Red Hen, who threw Press Secretary Sarah Sanders and her family out of the restaurant, has resigned from a business group, according to local media.

LMFAO!!! now that is what I call paying for being an idiot and Karma bit them back lmfao

Now for the company to tank compl.

It still won't be fixed there will be some other name used and all will be hidden.
What scandal? More fake news fantasy.

Forum List

Back