Red Lobster suspends waitress after she was insulted with a racial slur

It is laughable to say that posting a person's credit card information online is illegal?

Whether the armchair attorneys believe it or not, Facebook is an accessory to mail fraud with this and is also in for a HUGE hit in a civil action. They best learn to moderate their members before a court sends them a message inside a subpoena.

Weird, since you're the one that ran into this thread making a series of legal claims.

No "claims"....I've been in various businesses that required legal advice over the years and have a degree in Journalism which is how I know you've been confusing forgery and fraud law with libel law. :eusa_eh:

I value my freedom more than I value your pretense at offense because I know that restricting freedom of speech that might offend you means people are not free to talk about religion or politicians. If you don't understand that, fuck off.

Thats great. I dont wish to infringe on your freedom of speech. Just dont be upset when I exercise mine in a like manner. Now that we have that settled are you looking for information or are you just venting what you feel? That way I know where you stand and wont get offended and you can do likewise.

I have never, and will never, begrudge anyone what they say, even if they insult me, or my beliefs, in the process. I don't want a government that can tell people not to insult me, because it will turn around and tell me not to say something that others find insulting. I will, however, point out to you when you lump me in with people like tank, that I am not him.

My point is not to begrudge people on what they say. My point is if you are looking for answers and you are not getting any maybe its time to consider your approach in obtaining answers. i find in real life that talking to people politely produces way more information than talking shit to them and expecting a productive conversation. Why I thought that would translate to a message board is beyond me.

Whether the armchair attorneys believe it or not, Facebook is an accessory to mail fraud with this and is also in for a HUGE hit in a civil action. They best learn to moderate their members before a court sends them a message inside a subpoena.

Weird, since you're the one that ran into this thread making a series of legal claims.

No "claims"....I've been in various businesses that required legal advice over the years and have a degree in Journalism which is how I know you've been confusing forgery and fraud law with libel law. :eusa_eh:

You were the one that claimed she had committed forgery, and you were the only one to reference libel law.

Your assesment of me couldn't be farther off base. I'm not a racist nor a badass. I do find that most racist white boys are cowards so you are possibly right about the level of skill they had in actually backing up their tough talk. I'm amused that to you I appear brighter than I let on. I was unaware that I was trying to impress you or cared what you thought. I'm also amused you would think I was white or mulatto. What bearing would that have on how intelligent I am?

All racists are cowards and now I doubt you ever been in a fight other than here behind the safety of your keyboard. I don't care what you pose as here.....I don't get a black vibe from your writing either so I'm confident I pegged you perfect. Your continued defense of the waitress in question is a racist attitude....you know she's a grifter same as the rest of us so there's nothing else to judge you by.

Most of the leftists here are racists...they're content to keep black families locked up in the projects instead of moving in next door. Racism in America is an industry fostered by democraps who talk the talk but do nothing to improve the black experience. The majority of us whites are disgusted what happened after Dr. king was murdered. Rap music and race pimps like Jesse and Al have destroyed his legacy and put more blacks in prisons and cemetaries then the Klan ever did. Now it's time for blacks to stand and deliver on all the benefits and breaks they've gotten from the white majority....we're done waiting for the payoff.

I agree that racists are cowards. What does that make you when you doubt that I am Black because my writing doesn't have a black vibe? Would you prefer I use gangsta rap to convey my thoughts?

My fighting history is really a non issue unless you feel froggy. Thats not how I measure myself. I measure myself on my ability to be open minded and learn new things. I'm happy for you that you feel you have me pegged. Its amusing but hey whatever turns you on. Your thoughts on what happened after a racist put Dr King in the ground are based on shallow observations that dont begin to scratch the surface of the issue. Personally I dont really care what time you think it is. Until you show you are way more intelligent than how you sound i'm going to have to disregard what you say as uninformed prattle.

You want to talk to a retired MARINE about gettin "froggy" do ya? You best leave that right where it sits, sonny. Oh, and I grew up in Detroit, know 50 times what you do about urban blacks, and never heard a black man use the word "prattle".

You been BUSTED punk. :lol:

You were the one that claimed she had committed forgery, and you were the only one to reference libel law.

That's right because you're a very confused transvestite and I cleared that up for you. Practice your law someplace where you don't get your ears boxed next time, Sheila.

My reply wasn't addressed to you....

So you ended it with ",Sheila" for no reason?

HOLY CRAP! I didn't think twice about that being YOUR name....Please accept my apology....
blush_zpseea8b0c2.png
I call male fairies "Sheila"......seriously.

Maybe you better stop...since it is a real name. :D

Apology accepted, although to be honest, your language was really unacceptable no matter who it was aimed at.

That's right because you're a very confused transvestite and I cleared that up for you. Practice your law someplace where you don't get your ears boxed next time, Sheila.

Stop that!

All racists are cowards and now I doubt you ever been in a fight other than here behind the safety of your keyboard. I don't care what you pose as here.....I don't get a black vibe from your writing either so I'm confident I pegged you perfect. Your continued defense of the waitress in question is a racist attitude....you know she's a grifter same as the rest of us so there's nothing else to judge you by.

Most of the leftists here are racists...they're content to keep black families locked up in the projects instead of moving in next door. Racism in America is an industry fostered by democraps who talk the talk but do nothing to improve the black experience. The majority of us whites are disgusted what happened after Dr. king was murdered. Rap music and race pimps like Jesse and Al have destroyed his legacy and put more blacks in prisons and cemetaries then the Klan ever did. Now it's time for blacks to stand and deliver on all the benefits and breaks they've gotten from the white majority....we're done waiting for the payoff.

I agree that racists are cowards. What does that make you when you doubt that I am Black because my writing doesn't have a black vibe? Would you prefer I use gangsta rap to convey my thoughts?

My fighting history is really a non issue unless you feel froggy. Thats not how I measure myself. I measure myself on my ability to be open minded and learn new things. I'm happy for you that you feel you have me pegged. Its amusing but hey whatever turns you on. Your thoughts on what happened after a racist put Dr King in the ground are based on shallow observations that dont begin to scratch the surface of the issue. Personally I dont really care what time you think it is. Until you show you are way more intelligent than how you sound i'm going to have to disregard what you say as uninformed prattle.

You want to talk to a retired MARINE about gettin "froggy" do ya? You best leave that right where it sits, sonny. Oh, and I grew up in Detroit, know 50 times what you do about urban blacks, and never heard a black man use the word "prattle".

What difference does it make that you may be a retired marine? Yes, if you feel froggy then jump. What exactly are you going to do about it if I dont leave it alone? My guess is pretty much nothing except talk. Funny you think you know more about urban Black guys than me. I am one. I grew up in Oakland CA. If you have doubt as to how Black I may or may not be you can always find out.

What difference does it make that you may be a retired marine? Yes, if you feel froggy then jump. What exactly are you going to do about it if I dont leave it alone? My guess is pretty much nothing except talk. Funny you think you know more about urban Black guys than me. I am one. I grew up in Oakland CA. If you have doubt as to how Black I may or may not be you can always find out.

But he knows you can't be black because your vocabulary is too big.

But he knows you can't be black because your vocabulary is too big.

I wonder how people like him convince themselves of stuff like that when evidence is all around them? I wonder if he really knows the meaning of racist or if its just a word he heard someone say once? The mind is powerful when it comes to delusion.

Last edited:

"find out" how? Take up an invite to a meeting and have your punk ass never show, BOY? You ain't just a punk, you're a candyass punk....a sissy, a tulip-eater, don't ask don't tell kinda punk. phffftttttt.....:doubt:

I found The Bell Curve to be so obviously true that I skimmed through the first half. Then I saw the "bait and switch" in the second half, about Whites who the authors want us to think are as superior to other Whites as Whites are to Blacks. The authors try to push the class-biased indentured servitude of college education as a yardstick to determine which Whites are superior. Until people are paid a salary to go to college, college graduates aren't worth anything.

This is more important than giving unearned benefits to Blacks. Not only that, but encouraging the truly talented to develop their superiority, which is necessary to avoid the decay and collapse of a civilization, has to take a different approach in grade schools and high schools. All approaches, including the conditions of employment, should be modeled on the way we have motivated superior athletes to develop their skills.
abeautifulmind - Home

"find out" how? Take up an invite to a meeting and have your punk ass never show, BOY? You ain't just a punk, you're a candyass punk....a sissy, a tulip-eater, don't ask don't tell kinda punk. phffftttttt.....:doubt:

Pretty simple way to find out. Lets meet for coffee. You down?

I'm sorry, but THAT is funny! What's the matter, Marine? You've never known an educated black man (or woman)? Well, I have, and a lot of them use words like that; why, some of them don't even talk in "ebonics" at all; imagine that! :lol: I think you really need to get out more, and broaden your horizons just a bit (like beyond the next block, for starters).

I found The Bell Curve to be so obviously true that I skimmed through the first half. Then I saw the "bait and switch" in the second half, about Whites who the authors want us to think are as superior to other Whites as Whites are to Blacks. The authors try to push the class-biased indentured servitude of college education as a yardstick to determine which Whites are superior. Until people are paid a salary to go to college, college graduates aren't worth anything.

This is more important than giving unearned benefits to Blacks. Not only that, but encouraging the truly talented to develop their superiority, which is necessary to avoid the decay and collapse of a civilization, has to take a different approach in grade schools and high schools. All approaches, including the conditions of employment, should be modeled on the way we have motivated superior athletes to develop their skills.
abeautifulmind - Home

Even when something is almost congenial to your way of thinking, you still have to cherry pick, and accept only the parts that fit your own worldview. You know, this is just a suggestion, but I think you might have a hard time learning anything new, with such a closed mind.

Keep chanting that while I repossess you trailer and lap you multiple times over in income! :lol:

Another example of the truth that multiculties are economic snobs. The rich hate all other White people. Until Whites disempower them, including the phony Conservative rich, we deserve everything that has happened to us since the elitists passed the Civil Rights for the Uncivilized Bill in 1964.

Forum List

Back