Red States vs Blue States

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Who wins in the battle against covid

Screenshot-20200720-143301-Tik-Tok.jpg

Well, I didn't know we were keeping death score. That's kinda morbid. So let's look at this from another angle. After you covidiots get done dancing on the graves of the people who died in the northern and western states, you need to consider a few things. Blue states suppressed their virus curves in April and May. So what is the red states excuse for not learning from the blue states? Why are their infection rates spiking? This chart looks old based on the number of total deaths. When was this from?

Well, I didn't know we were keeping death score. That's kinda morbid. So let's look at this from another angle. After you covidiots get done dancing on the graves of the people who died in the northern and western states, you need to consider a few things. Blue states suppressed their virus curves in April and May. So what is the red states excuse for not learning from the blue states? Why are their infection rates spiking? This chart looks old based on the number of total deaths. When was this from?
Around May 23 according to the numbers.

Around May 23 according to the numbers.

Here are the updated numbers. This is no flu.

New York and New Jersey alone account for 34% of total COVID-19 deaths, though they include only 9% of the U.S. population.

Even with all the blue state bungling the numbers are dropping. But the left needs to keep the panic going at least until they get crushed in November
The greatest joy in my life these days are the people who call this a hoax getting sick and nearly dying. Kind of out of character for me. I can usually sympathize with anyone but these are extraordinary times.

Even with all the blue state bungling the numbers are dropping. But the left needs to keep the panic going at least until they get crushed in November
The greatest joy in my life these days are the people who call this a hoax getting sick and nearly dying. Kind of out of character for me. I can usually sympathize with anyone but these are extraordinary times.

People dying give you joy?

What ever dude.

What ever dude.
The stupid assholes who go around spreading this shit while griping about masks and seemingly not caring about anything but themselves deserve the karmic justice of getting desperately ill from the thing they denied in contradiction of established reality.

FLOOR-JACK-4-1.jpg
Well, I didn't know we were keeping death score. That's kinda morbid.

Well, JACK me off and call me a Washington Redskin, I'm garage floored! This guy and all his cohorts have done NOTHING BUT rail about ALL THE DEATHS TRUMP CAUSED by his inept ministrations for 4 months, until the data shows and reflects poorly on the Democrats themselves run under the governors of their states!

Now it's a "morbid" fascination! :banghead: :uhoh3: :cuckoo:

Last edited:

What ever dude.
Well democrats have had the most success because of the plague known as Covid. In a way, the death and misery it has caused has saved them

Maybe the Democrats have a plan to create a health crisis in their states so bad, they can justify all staying home and voting by mail even if it costs them thousands of people. It might be the only way they can think of rigging the votes to hopefully pull off a win against Trump.

Now, won't it be funny if by election there are 105,000 dead Democrats and Trump beats Biden by 104,000 votes! :abgg2q.jpg:

Republicans are the ones who refuse to wear their masks.
So Republicans are the ones getting sick and dying.
Texas Lt Governor is telling Old Texans to get sick and die for the Texas economy!

View attachment 366606
Well, I didn't know we were keeping death score. That's kinda morbid.

Well, JACK me off and call me a Washington Redskin, I'm garage floored! This guy and all his cohorts have done NOTHING BUT rail about ALL THE DEATHS TRUMP CAUSED by his inept ministrations for 4 months, until the data shows and reflects poorly on the Democrats themselves run under the governors of their states!

Now it's a "morbid" fascination! :banghead: :uhoh3: :cuckoo:

Go away Freaky. Posting pre-Memorial Day numbers is cherry picking. Go back and breathe those fumes in deeply. They might cause you to have a cogent thought...but I won't hold my breath. :)
This isn't a death contest. If red states were so superior in their handling of the virus, they should have learned from blue states. So why didn't they? Those Trump supportin states are-a-spikin.
From January 22nd to March 13, Trump...did...nothing. And don't post any of his administrations "accomplishments". They didn't help control or slow the spread of the virus.

To me, there is no winner. While there will be plenty of people who live to tell about this time in our planet's history, they will also be those who go forward without the friends and family members that they have lost.

God bless you and every impacted person always!!!

Holly

Go away Freaky.
Jack me off, No Trade! Or is that no skill? Certainly no garage. Apparently no set of balls either. Do you even own a pair of pants?

Posting pre-Memorial Day numbers is cherry picking.
GREAT! Then you won't mind showing newer data that conflicts with that and shows it a temporary or false trend. (this is where you come back that I'm not worthy or some such excuse to get out of the fact that you don't have any newer data that conflicts with that shown)

Go back and breathe those fumes in deeply.
You mean in my double car garage with machine shop in the back? I can't do that, NoSkill, my cars run clean, I don't own a '73 Plymouth like you with scorched cylinder and cracked rings.

They might cause you to have a cogent thought...
I'm impressed you actually know the word 'cogent.'

If red states were so superior in their handling of the virus, they should have learned from blue states. So why didn't they? Those Trump supportin states are-a-spikin.
Huh, JacksMehoff? Those states spiked as already documented many times here from Mexicans coming across the border and partiers at bars and clubs going down there looking to get to the beach and away from the democratic death and destruction up north! And I suspect a few DNC operatives spreading the virus there like they crash Trump rallies. Admit it, Jackless, you retards WANT this virus thing to go on and one, worse and worse, at least until Biden wins in November. After that, it'll finally "go away."

Forum List

Back