Redacted Affadavit officially released

How profound. I am perfectly aware that laws exist. You, OTOH, don't seem to grasp that people are not guilty until they are tried and convicted of illegal acts. So, again, I ask. Where are the convictions. IDK how I can be any clearer, but then again you voted for the vegetable, so I don't expect much from you.
If you were truly aware you wouldn’t ask such stupid questions about prosecutions that haven’t yet happened.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
How does that support your argument that Trump illegally declassified information?
I made no such claim. As a matter of fact, I stated correctly that this statute has no requirement that the documents in question be classified.
Given the statute is part or my post, I encourage you to actually read it and understand it before posting further.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
If you were truly aware you wouldn’t ask such stupid questions about prosecutions that haven’t yet happened.
If you had any semblance of intelligence, you wouldn't be spouting that he has broken laws before there has been a trial. See how that works moron. You are not guilty of a crime until you have been TRIED AND CONVICTED, that is what a prosecution is. SMFH, maybe you should have paid attention in school instead of idolizing a couple of fictional motorcycle cops.

If you had any semblance of intelligence, you wouldn't be spouting that he has broken laws before there has been a trial. See how that works moron. You are not guilty of a crime until you have been TRIED AND CONVICTED, that is what a prosecution is. SMFH, maybe you should have paid attention in school instead of idolizing a couple of fictional motorcycle cops.
We know he stole the classified documents. They were in his closet. Has he denied that? No! Enough said.

Along with all the Pearl clutching and fainting to the couch is the fact that all Presidents retain documents. But, there wasn’t a witch hunt scouring the planet to seize upon and exaggerate any circumstance.
Plus Ohblowme and others don’t like Trump so they won’t be honest and admit that they did also
Says who?

Like the sham impeachments where Adam Schiff swore up and down he had EVIDENCE? Like that duck. Trump has been insulted and falsely accused worse than any other martyr in the history of this country. You communist scum have tried everything in your very small book to overthrow this country and he has prevailed. Take your ineffective ass down the road. What worked on your mental midget PM, Turdeau will not work here and you will see the result in Nov. Not that it makes a hill of beans. You are a scum enemy of America.
Schiff gave it to us.

I made no such claim. As a matter of fact, I stated correctly that this statute has no requirement that the documents in question be classified.
Given the statute is part or my post, I encourage you to actually read it and understand it before posting further.
They don't want to know.

And the wikileaks docs came from Russian hacks and went to Roger Stone...a Trump "friend"
And Bill Barr hid the parts to the Mueller report that did not exonerate Trump. They should reopen that entire investigation, and charge Trump with obstruction, and conspiracy to collude.

Obama has more pages of classified material than Trump has. Obama declassified all kinds of documents. He just did it in the way the establishment wants it done. As a political outsider, Trump does things unconventionally and they don’t like it.
Show us.

I’ve never claimed Trump has been prosecuted, dope. That’s your inane spin.
I’ve only pointed you to the statutes cited by Justice.
The words in those statutes speak for themselves.

If only you could read competently you might just have a clue.

Forum List

Back