Redacted Affadavit officially released

Along with all the Pearl clutching and fainting to the couch is the fact that all Presidents retain documents. But, there wasn’t a witch hunt scouring the planet to seize upon and exaggerate any circumstance.
Plus Ohblowme and others don’t like Trump so they won’t be honest and admit that they did also
Obama has more pages of classified material than Trump has. Obama declassified all kinds of documents. He just did it in the way the establishment wants it done. As a political outsider, Trump does things unconventionally and they don’t like it.

Obama has more pages of classified material than Trump has. Obama declassified all kinds of documents. He just did it in the way the establishment wants it done. As a political outsider, Trump does things unconventionally and they don’t like it.
Unconventionally? :auiqs.jpg:
You mean illegally.

And illegally.

Please link to the convictions that show he did this illegally. BTW, seizing docs that are protected under attorney-client privilege and reading them IS illegal. The FBI/DOJ has admitted to that. Try again.
The warrant outlined the applicable statutes. None of them require any of the records to be classified. That will be a whole other can of worms.

Still can't link convictions eh? Your feelings are irrelevant, much the same as Adam Schiff's (lack of) evidence.
My feelings are indeed irrelevant. That’s why I directed you to the applicable statutes. It’s looks more like you’re the one with hurt feelings.

That’s why I directed you to the applicable statutes
How profound. I am perfectly aware that laws exist. You, OTOH, don't seem to grasp that people are not guilty until they are tried and convicted of illegal acts. So, again, I ask. Where are the convictions. IDK how I can be any clearer, but then again you voted for the vegetable, so I don't expect much from you.

Forum List

Back