🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Redefining racism

I agree, but the state determines if you are even a city. If the state wont let you become a city you dont really have an funds coming in and you die out unless your town consists of people that are independently wealthy. Thats how dozens of Black towns disappeared from the US landscape.

That used to be true, but these days, people vote on incorporation. That's how Miami Gardens, one of the largest black majority cities in the U.S., was created.

I agree, but the state determines if you are even a city. If the state wont let you become a city you dont really have an funds coming in and you die out unless your town consists of people that are independently wealthy. Thats how dozens of Black towns disappeared from the US landscape.

That used to be true, but these days, people vote on incorporation. That's how Miami Gardens, one of the largest black majority cities in the U.S., was created.
Never heard of it. Sounds interesting. However, I am sure you have to meet state mandated objectives in order to incorporate. For instance you have to provide housing for low income people.

Never heard of it. Sounds interesting. However, I am sure you have to meet state mandated objectives in order to incorporate. For instance you have to provide housing for low income people.

I'm not sure what standards have to be met, but I think that there is not a strong rationale to deny people the right to incorporate, nor do I believe that it is currently being done.

Welcome to the City of Miami Gardens

Interestingly enough, this area includes the Dolphin's stadium.

Currently black people are dominating federal units of government in the Executive Branch. At least Obama claims he is black.

There is only one executive, and he is black, but I think it would be difficult to make the case that the White House staff is majority black (it isn't). And one elected representative isn't an entire system.

Probably couldn't find enough intelligent blacks to serve in cabinet. Eh?

You are pretty close. Racism is a system or doctrine employed by racists. The fact that people of color do not own any of the resources here in the US they by definition cannot practice racism. They can be racist.

Want to define/list those RESOURCES that people of black do not own? I would like to compare the list to the resources that I have owned or currently won.
I repeat...want to define the RESOURCES that black people do not own? I would just like to see if I have access or OWN any of those resources.

You are pretty close. Racism is a system or doctrine employed by racists. The fact that people of color do not own any of the resources here in the US they by definition cannot practice racism. They can be racist.

Want to define/list those RESOURCES that people of black do not own? I would like to compare the list to the resources that I have owned or currently won.
I repeat...want to define the RESOURCES that black people do not own? I would just like to see if I have access or OWN any of those resources.
You must have missed my post or you cant read. Which is it?

Black people are minorities in leadership in most of corporate America. They are less likely to own their home or to own stocks. They are less likely to hold positions of political leadership, and they are underrepresented, by a significant margin, in fields such as law enforcement and criminal justice.

Black people are minorities in leadership in most of corporate America. They are less likely to own their home or to own stocks. They are less likely to hold positions of political leadership, and they are underrepresented, by a significant margin, in fields such as law enforcement and criminal justice.
That is a cultural problem. Black culture has taken a turn for the worse in the past few decades.

You used the word "resources", then you went on to list a bunch of occupations that black people most certainly do participate in. So why don't you try again, because you look kind of stupid at the moment.

I don't think that there is a single "black culture." I think there are many types of black culture.

I missed it muttonhead. Sorry about that. By the way...in a republic such as the United States no one race "owns" any resource. But typically, those in power represent the majority of the citizens. And since black people are ONLY 12 percent of the total citizenry of this country it stands to reason that the small percentage of "people of color" do not own any of the resources here (your definition). Especially in light of the decline in educational skills of late.

I missed it muttonhead. Sorry about that. By the way...in a republic such as the United States no one race "owns" any resource. But typically, those in power represent the majority of the citizens. And since black people are ONLY 12 percent of the total citizenry of this country it stands to reason that the small percentage of "people of color" do not own any of the resources here (your definition). Especially in light of the decline in educational skills of late.
If you really believe that then you just made a mockery out of the capitalistic system America employs. Ownership is a tenet of the american way. Black people dont even own 12% of the resources.

If you really believe that then you just made a mockery out of the capitalistic system America employs. Ownership is a tenet of the american way. Black people dont even own 12% of the resources.

Yes...really they do. We white people have purchased it for them. It's called section 8 housing, food stamps, health care and missing fathers supplemental security income. Taxes that I paid for years have been used to support freeloaders that claim disabilities.

Yes...really they do. We white people have purchased it for them. It's called section 8 housing, food stamps, health care and missing fathers supplemental security income. Taxes that I paid for years have been used to support freeloaders that claim disabilities.
My bad. I know white people get most of the welfare too but thats not what I mean by resources. Resources would be defined as land and raw materials. Also you keep forgetting the laws that govern the ownership of those resources.

My bad. I know white people get most of the welfare too but thats not what I mean by resources. Resources would be defined as land and raw materials. Also you keep forgetting the laws that govern the ownership of those resources.

Yeah, the other 88 percent gets their share of it also They are the scumbags that learned everything they know from the 12 percent.

Yeah, the other 88 percent gets their share of it also They are the scumbags that learned everything they know from the 12 percent.
Thats impossible. Whites were on welfare for decades before Blacks were allowed to get it. Its the other way around. Either way you sound illiterate if you think welfare is a resource Black people own.

Forum List

Back