“Redistribute the wealth”

Our economy is definitely strong when we have a better distribution of wealth. Too much inequality slows he economy.
/---/ OK send me 1/2 your money so I can spend it to help the economy.
You aren't very bright are you?
/---/ It's called redistribution. It's what you just called for.
So is Trump. You'd see that if you were smarter.
/---/ So where is my handout from Trump? Let me check my mailbox....... nope nothing there.
Redistribution isn't about handouts. Inequality was less in the past and we had plenty of people working. So when are we going back to with this make America great thing? It has to be a time with less inequality? So trump doesn't really want to bring back good paying jobs?

I argue with stupid cons all the time who don’t have a pot to piss in. They’re anti labor but laborers. Well, when I’m 67 and have money to retire and many of you will need social security, don’t you dare blame democrats for the cuts republicans make to your benefits. You defended them. You voted for them

Republicans don’t realize that as soon as the USA was founded corporations immediately tried to take it over. Our founders didn’t let them. But slowly but surely they’ve been taking it over ever since. They made great gains starting with Reagan.

All you republicans who complain America is fucked up. No it isn’t. Look at your masters. They’re doing great. Only labor has not benefitted. So don’t blame liberals. You republicans are to blame voting for trickle down and deregulation

Example?
No, you give me examples why you think I’m wrong.

I never said you were wrong. I just need an example to understand what you mean by corporations taking over? I don't understand. I need an example please.
Lobbyists?

I agree. Should be banned. They are banned in Europe.

Ce
/---/ OK send me 1/2 your money so I can spend it to help the economy.
/---/ So where is my handout from Trump? Let me check my mailbox....... nope nothing there.
Redistribution isn't about handouts. Inequality was less in the past and we had plenty of people working. So when are we going back to with this make America great thing? It has to be a time with less inequality? So trump doesn't really want to bring back good paying jobs?
llblock didn’t get a handout because he’s not rich enough. Ask any rich person and they’ll tell you they got a big fucking handout. Ask big corporations if they got a handout. And 70% of it went int stock buybacks and ceo bonuses

Thus further widening the gap between rich and poor. Republicans policies are designed to widen that gap. Then blame obama

Ce
llblock didn’t get a handout because he’s not rich enough. Ask any rich person and they’ll tell you they got a big fucking handout. Ask big corporations if they got a handout. And 70% of it went int stock buybacks and ceo bonuses

Thus further widening the gap between rich and poor. Republicans policies are designed to widen that gap. Then blame obama
Don't they realize there was less inequality at this magical time where they want to go back to and be great again?

Republicans don’t realize that as soon as the USA was founded corporations immediately tried to take it over. Our founders didn’t let them. But slowly but surely they’ve been taking it over ever since. They made great gains starting with Reagan.

All you republicans who complain America is fucked up. No it isn’t. Look at your masters. They’re doing great. Only labor has not benefitted. So don’t blame liberals. You republicans are to blame voting for trickle down and deregulation

Example?
No, you give me examples why you think I’m wrong.

I never said you were wrong. I just need an example to understand what you mean by corporations taking over? I don't understand. I need an example please.
Lobbyists?

I agree. Should be banned. They are banned in Europe.
The corporations rule Europe too. They only don’t rule China and the Middle East. We’re trying to take over the Middle East for the corporations.

There’s an old movie called Network. Ned Beatty says there is no USA, russia, Europe only ibm, Pepsi, shell oil.

Ce

Don't they realize there was less inequality at this magical time where they want to go back to and be great again?
They don’t like the things that made us great. People could retire fairly young because of high pay, pensions, social security and Medicare

All things they hate

Ce

Actually, we could care less about it. We worry about what we have, not what other people have. There is little wealthy envy on our side. It's the left that always worries what other people have, what other people do, what other people eat, what other people drive, what other people weigh.

Ce

Actually, we could care less about it. We worry about what we have, not what other people have. There is little wealthy envy on our side. It's the left that always worries what other people have, what other people do, what other people eat, what other people drive, what other people weigh.
Well you should worry about it. It is proven to slow the economy which is bad for everybody.
Inequality hurts economic growth, finds OECD research - OECD

Ce

Yes, we worry about we the people. The majority. All of us. It’s why we want healthcare for everyone.

You only worry about you. This is why I say now I’m a republican. For one, the masses don’t vote or vote gop so fuck em. Two, I’m personally benefitting from every man for himself. I always knew I would but still I defend the liberal way.

But I’ve given up on the American people. I truly believe I’m wasting my breath

Ce

Well you should worry about it. It is proven to slow the economy which is bad for everybody.
And in ten years these idiots are going to see their wages have basically stayed flat but the rich got richer.

So trump made America great again for the corporations who btw were doing fine before trump

Ce

And in ten years these idiots are going to see their wages have basically stayed flat but the rich got richer.

So trump made America great again for the corporations who btw were doing fine before trump
Yes they have been doing quite well. It's the middle class that needs help. If corps and the rich doing well was key to a strong economy we'd be growing at over 5%. We need a strong middle class, that's what made us great.

/----/ I didn't have a master. So why didn't obozo and the democRATS fix things for labor instead of driving businesses overseas?
Imagine if obama proposed tariffs or building a wall. Do you think you would have supported obama on these things?

I’m glad you guys have changed a little Now at least you want to bring jobs back home. They won’t pay nearly as good but to you guys a jobs a job even if it pays only $10hr right? If those workers want better they’d better organize. Oh wait! If they do you won’t support them, right?

No, if you do that, the jobs move back overseas like they did the last time unions had power.

/----/ I didn't have a master. So why didn't obozo and the democRATS fix things for labor instead of driving businesses overseas?
Imagine if obama proposed tariffs or building a wall. Do you think you would have supported obama on these things?

I’m glad you guys have changed a little Now at least you want to bring jobs back home. They won’t pay nearly as good but to you guys a jobs a job even if it pays only $10hr right? If those workers want better they’d better organize. Oh wait! If they do you won’t support them, right?

No, if you do that, the jobs move back overseas like they did the last time unions had power.
The only difference between a high paid manufacturing job and flipping burgers is unions. If it wasn't for unions, manufacturing would make flipping burger wages. Heck, many would say fast food is the harder job.

If we want to be great again we need a strong middle class, that means less inequality. Again, this seems to be what trump wants by bringing back good paying jobs? He seems to understand our current distribution of wealth is not good for the economy.

But then republicans got tax breaks and deregulation’s and next thing you know, the gap between the rich and poor grew and the middle class didn’t get a raise ever since Reagan and the corporate media has convinced you us liberals did it.

How did Republicans get tax breaks and not Democrats? Why are Republicans responsible for the middle-class not getting a raise? Everything you say makes absolutely no sense.

And jobs went overseas. Who did that? Republicans.

Republicans did that? Can you explain how?

Isn't trump trying to redistribute wealth with all this make America great again business and bringing back good jobs? You Repubs do realize we had much less inequality when we've had stronger economies?

How much stronger of an economy do you want? 4. something growth the last two months, record low unemployment. Record high consumer confidence, record high corporate confidence, more people going back into the workforce, more jobs than people to fill them. So what else do you want????

Isn't trump trying to redistribute wealth with all this make America great again business and bringing back good jobs? You Repubs do realize we had much less inequality when we've had stronger economies?

How much stronger of an economy do you want? 4. something growth the last two months, record low unemployment. Record high consumer confidence, record high corporate confidence, more people going back into the workforce, more jobs than people to fill them. So what else do you want????

Much stronger really. One quarter over 4 is great for you? It's still under 4 for the year. Labor force participation is still low. Wages are stagnant. There is a lot of room for much improvement, don't kid yourself. And look at the deficit, repubs are spending us deeper into debt for this economy. We should be paying down debt now, but this economy is paid for with tax cuts we can't afford. This growth is not sustainable.

The only difference between a high paid manufacturing job and flipping burgers is unions. If it wasn't for unions, manufacturing would make flipping burger wages. Heck, many would say fast food is the harder job.

Utter bull. Companies (particularly fast food) can't find workers for minimum wage. Most places offer more than minimum, so minimum wage is stupid to begin with. So you're not going to find many manufacturing jobs offering minimum wage because nobody would accept the offer.

Much stronger really. One quarter over 4 is great for you? It's still under 4 for the year. Labor force participation is still low. Wages are stagnant. There is a lot of room for much improvement, don't kid yourself. And look at the deficit, repubs are spending us deeper into debt for this economy. We should be paying down debt now, but this economy is paid for with tax cuts we can't afford. This growth is not sustainable.

They're spending a lot less than when DumBama was in office. Remember that Trump has been there two years already, and he could't push his agenda through unless he gave Democrats what they wanted.

Forum List

Back