Reduce the amount of Chemicals in your home

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
I saw this documentary the other day called Chemirical. All about how harmful all of the chemicals we use in day to day life are affecting us. It was Very interesting.

Basically you can clear any and everything with non-toxic ingredients such as:

Baking Soda
Lemon Juice
Vinegar
Soap
and Essential Oils

I tried it and so far so good. Check it out: Welcome to Chemerical!

Chlorine kills bacteria, such as when I cut up a raw chicken on my counter.

Bacteria from such can cause serious illness.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Vinegar and Lemon juice kill bacteria too. So does soap and water...Sooooo...:eusa_whistle:

Yes in some cases.

Funny thing though, in places that serve food to the public the working surfaces are required to be cleaned with an approved disinfectent, wonder why they dont allow lemon juice.....
Maybe because it doesn't work.

Do what you wish. Cholera, salmonella and botchalism all used to be the tools of natural selection, and could easily be so again.

I saw this documentary the other day called Chemirical. All about how harmful all of the chemicals we use in day to day life are affecting us. It was Very interesting.

Baking Soda
Lemon Juice
Vinegar
Soap
and Essential Oils

If there is one positive to be said for the environmental movement, it is that they bring public awareness of dangerous chemicals in our environment. Case in point: “The Invisible Killer: Dihydrogen Monoxide”

a. Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there.
b. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage.

c. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance.
d. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

e. Is also known as hydroxyl acid, and is the major component of acid rain…contributes to the "greenhouse effect."…may cause severe burns….contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape….accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals….may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes….has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.”

f. Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in America today.”
Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide!

Baking Soda
Lemon Juice
Vinegar
Soap
and Essential Oils

If there is one positive to be said for the environmental movement, it is that they bring public awareness of dangerous chemicals in our environment. Case in point: “The Invisible Killer: Dihydrogen Monoxide”

a.Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there.
b.Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage.

c.Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance.
d.For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

e.Is also known as hydroxyl acid, and is the major component of acid rain…contributes to the "greenhouse effect."…may cause severe burns….contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape….accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals….may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes….has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.”

f.Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in America today.”
Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide!

Oh yest chic, that dihydrogen monoxide is the worst......

I have a friend who has a cousin that has a lover that has a friend that fell into a pool of dihydrogen monoxide and was dead within minutes!

Ban it!

Baking Soda
Lemon Juice
Vinegar
Soap
and Essential Oils

a.Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there.
b.Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage.

c.Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance.
d.For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

e.Is also known as hydroxyl acid, and is the major component of acid rain…contributes to the "greenhouse effect."…may cause severe burns….contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape….accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals….may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes….has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.”

f.Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in America today.”
Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide!

Oh yest chic, that dihydrogen monoxide is the worst......

I have a friend who has a cousin that has a lover that has a friend that fell into a pool of dihydrogen monoxide and was dead within minutes!

Ban it!

Spread the word- before it's too late!

Yes in some cases.

Funny thing though, in places that serve food to the public the working surfaces are required to be cleaned with an approved disinfectent, wonder why they dont allow lemon juice.....
Maybe because it doesn't work.

Do what you wish. Cholera, salmonella and botchalism all used to be the tools of natural selection, and could easily be so again.

So yes, in some cases but no? I'm making a clear point here and you seem to be more interested in trolling. Your arguement is essentially....100 million flies eat shit therefore shit must be good.

Vinegar, soap and water and lemon juice do the same and you cant seem to deny it...but you are against it..again, for no apparent reason.

I'll ask again...Why would you get sick without chlorine based products? Do you believe Chlorine does not or cannot make you sick?

Viniger soap and water or lemon juice do not do the same thing as chlorine.
Niether does fairy dust
Your argument is flawed.

If you choose to get sick from trying to live in the middle ages- fine.

Viniger soap and water or lemon juice do not do the same thing as chlorine.
Niether does fairy dust
Your argument is flawed.

If you choose to get sick from trying to live in the middle ages- fine.

Who said Chlorine does the same as Vinegar, soap and water or lemon juice? It cant be turned into a gas and kill you. Ok, but we are talking about germs right?

You cannot tell me one thing about my arguement that is flawed...you love chemicals and nothing will keep you away from it...ok I get it....but if you're going to say you dont want to get sick then cant explain what you mean or why you said it...my arguement isnt the one thats flawed.

Oh btw...If you feel comfortable using bleach after cutting up a chicken...Fine. Not saying dont do it...all I'm saying is that for general cleaning vinegar is as effective as bleach without the need for a mask for the fumes. You can clean the toilets, tub, walls, tiles etc....If you plan on licking those things, you have bigger problems

Congrats...

Oh but one more thing...Women who stay home contract cancer 52% higher than women who do not. Could it be the VOC's from your cleaning products? Maybe or maybe not...but I'm not a gambler and cleaning without chemicals is good for my kids, the air I breath and the water that it drains into.

If you dont care about or even care to consider those things then...oh well. For example, you ever clean your tub then furiously rinse and rinse and rinse before putting your kids in it because you dont want them sitting in those chemicals? I used to do that too....Now, Baking soda and Vinegar solution makes it squeaky clean without the worry.

Give it a shot...I think you'll be plesantly surprised.

Women who work outside the home are subject to 50% more car crashes than women who don't.

Therefore working outside the home causes car crashes.

We now have traded logical fallacies......hows that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back