Reeducation Camp if you say "OMG" or "Horrible" about men kissing on TV

but fag bashing just isn't popular like it used to be...as evidenced by the homophobes that are losing their jobs over their bigotry.

1/2 the Kilt agrees with people Losing their Jobs if they don't agree with her Sexual Defiance or DARE to voice their Opinion via the 1st Amendment.

We are in a bad way in the Country...

:)

peace...

What, I thought ya'll liked those "right to work" states. You don't have a right to play for the NFL or have a TV show. I have to be very careful about the things I say at work...it's not a 1st Amendment issue.

You already knew that though...you just needed another gay thread. Haven't met your quota for the month?

Likely not, given the OP is as ignorant as most others on the right concerning the fact that this isn’t a First Amendment ‘issue.’

So? It doesn't have to be a straight guy. :lol:

It's funny you think procreation is a requirement for civil marriage. Actually, that's delusional.

Sperm meets egg = heterosexual act.

I swear, there is not a leftist on Earth with even a rudimentary grasp of basic biology...

and yet nature decided we dont need a male and female to have life.

Asexual reproduction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I love these type of arguments where people say its not natural.

The real kicker is when people deiscover that being gay and this fight in the end, doesnt really matter.

Plasma thinks he's a frog

Seriously funny stuff PB

You were trying to be funny? Right?

It's funny you think procreation is a requirement for civil marriage. Actually, that's delusional.

I swear, there is not a leftist on Earth with even a rudimentary grasp of basic biology...

Procreation is not a requirement for receiving gifts from the government for being married. Your deflection fails.

Watching queers kiss is like watching a dog eat a turd. Even if I accept that it is normal for them to do, it's utterly disgusting and repulsive.

we all have our hobbies, granted yours seems a bit weird.

^^^this coming from someone who thinks men kissing men is normal

You simply can't make this stuff up folks

Speaking of making stuff up, you just built another straw man.

News flash, no one is saying kissing a guy is normal. It isn't.

But it isn't wrong, either. That's the part you don't like to hear, and so you throw up a lot of made up bullshit to cover it.

The real kicker is when people deiscover that being gay and this fight in the end, doesnt really matter.

Hey (((((FAGGOTRON)))))... How about an example of that in the Human Species. :thup:

Animals and bugs and such do a LOT of things...

You aren't still Justifying Human Choices with Animalistic Behaviours, are you?... :rofl:

peace...

1/2 the Kilt agrees with people Losing their Jobs if they don't agree with her Sexual Defiance or DARE to voice their Opinion via the 1st Amendment.

We are in a bad way in the Country...

peace...

What, I thought ya'll liked those "right to work" states. You don't have a right to play for the NFL or have a TV show. I have to be very careful about the things I say at work...it's not a 1st Amendment issue.

You already knew that though...you just needed another gay thread. Haven't met your quota for the month?

Likely not, given the OP is as ignorant as most others on the right concerning the fact that this isn’t a First Amendment ‘issue.’

If a Tranny being allowed to Dress as a Woman in the Workplace is a 1st Amendment Issue then this certainly is also. :thup:

peace...

HETERO: Gimme gimme gimme.

UNCLE SAM: Here you go.

TH3 GAYZ: We'd like the same, please.

BIGOTS: NO!

TH3 GAYZ: We just want the same government cash and prizes you get.

BIGOTS: You are already equal!

Watching queers kiss is like watching a dog eat a turd. Even if I accept that it is normal for them to do, it's utterly disgusting and repulsive.

we all have our hobbies, granted yours seems a bit weird.

^^^this coming from someone who thinks men kissing men is normal

You simply can't make this stuff up folks

men have kissed men for centuries. Sometimes its a custom..like holding hands...
Let it go Pop. bigger things in life

"Specifically, Jones posted disapproving comments on Twitter after the Rams drafted defensive end Michael Sam — and after ESPN showed an on-air kiss between Sam and another man who wasn’t his twin brother. Jones said “omg” after the kiss was televised, and later called the moment “horrible.”

Dolphins fine, suspend Don Jones from offseason program | ProFootballTalk

The Dolphins announced that cornerback Don Jones has been fined by the team and excused from offseason workouts “until such time that he undergoes and completes educational training for his recent comments made on social media during the NFL Draft.”

"Educational training"?... Holy fucking shit... We are in trouble as a Species.

And this is just the beginning kids. They started with the most "manly" thing this Nation had to offer the World and they are going to springboard off of that and make is so that your Church can't Preach from Leviticus and that YOU can't say "OMG" when two men are kissing on TV.

peace...

What decade do you live in?

If I made homophobic comments in public, I'd probably get fired.

Well, not me. I'm a money-maker. But lesser employees would!

Hey (((((FAGGOTRON)))))... How about an example of that in the Human Species. :thup:

Animals and bugs and such do a LOT of things...

You aren't still Justifying Human Choices with Animalistic Behaviours, are you?... :rofl:

peace...

well you are here so...

you cant use the word natural without using nature for context.

But its ok, your opinion in the end is moot.

Procreation is not a requirement for receiving gifts from the government for being married. Your deflection fails.

I'm married. I don't recall receiving any gifts.

Sez the wench with a Victorian-era woman in her avatar.

Umm...really. Yes, I say that. I see YOUR avatar. Umm...I have known homosexuals in my life. Some not so good , some...well. Homosexuality is a dysfunction of human sexuality. I have a sense of history. And I know homos have a larger disposable income than straights and they are buying political favor with that money. And, that kiddo says this wench. Gays ALWAYS had rights same as anyone else.

You say you know history and then say gays always had the same rights as everyone else.

Priceless!

Priceless, huh? What rights don't they have?

I can think of one they have that's one more Right than apparently heterosexual me was granted by the Constitution. Beat me with a lead pipe and it's not a hate crime.

SO back your rhetoric with some facts, please.

Umm...really. Yes, I say that. I see YOUR avatar. Umm...I have known homosexuals in my life. Some not so good , some...well. Homosexuality is a dysfunction of human sexuality. I have a sense of history. And I know homos have a larger disposable income than straights and they are buying political favor with that money. And, that kiddo says this wench. Gays ALWAYS had rights same as anyone else.

You say you know history and then say gays always had the same rights as everyone else.

Priceless!

Priceless, huh? What rights don't they have?

I can think of one they have that's one more Right than apparently heterosexual me was granted by the Constitution. Beat me with a lead pipe and it's not a hate crime.

SO back your rhetoric with some facts, please.

The gays have become a protected species that no one dare criticize in any way.

HETERO: Gimme gimme gimme.

UNCLE SAM: Here you go.

TH3 GAYZ: We'd like the same, please.

BIGOTS: NO!

TH3 GAYZ: We just want the same government cash and prizes you get.

BIGOTS: You are already equal!

I love this kinda stuff. Liberal analogies crack me up.

You know you can tongue punch dudes rignt? So do you do that?

Forum List

Back