Reeducation Camp if you say "OMG" or "Horrible" about men kissing on TV

we all have our hobbies, granted yours seems a bit weird.

^^^this coming from someone who thinks men kissing men is normal

You simply can't make this stuff up folks

Speaking of making stuff up, you just built another straw man.

News flash, no one is saying kissing a guy is normal. It isn't.

But it isn't wrong, either. That's the part you don't like to hear, and so you throw up a lot of made up bullshit to cover it.

What bullshit?

Is asexual procreation a natural human trait. Talk about a bullshit artist

To make homosexuals seem normal you pull out the "frog card"

You crack me up with your lack of logic.

^^^this coming from someone who thinks men kissing men is normal

You simply can't make this stuff up folks

What's wrong with it?

God hates fags.

Duh.

If you scratch the surface of a bigot, you always find a Westboro Baptist underneath.

Please search all of the forums and find a single one in which I back up any of my arguments with religion.

Go ahead, knock yourself out.

Now shoo, go do your homework and quit looking more foolish than you already look.

It is coming. Don't you worry your pointy head about it. State Supreme Courts have already been ruling that way.

Maybe they can stop you'all from persecuting people for their religious beliefs while they're at it too.

That would be great.:D

I'm a deeply religious Christian. Nice try. Just because I don't want to burn Muslims, blacks, Mexicans, and homosexuals in gas ovens doesn't mean I am persecuting anybody. Quite the opposite.

Dude, you're confusing me with somebody else.

I just want you to leave us the fuck alone, maybe for a couple of years.

We're tired of having to defend everything that used to be right about this country.

Oh, I know. This is about getting people to the point were they either kill someone or they off themselves.:eusa_shhh:

History repeats itself.

Umm...really. Yes, I say that. I see YOUR avatar. Umm...I have known homosexuals in my life. Some not so good , some...well. Homosexuality is a dysfunction of human sexuality. I have a sense of history. And I know homos have a larger disposable income than straights and they are buying political favor with that money. And, that kiddo says this wench. Gays ALWAYS had rights same as anyone else.

You say you know history and then say gays always had the same rights as everyone else.

Priceless!

Priceless, huh? What rights don't they have?

I can think of one they have that's one more Right than apparently heterosexual me was granted by the Constitution. Beat me with a lead pipe and it's not a hate crime.

SO back your rhetoric with some facts, please.

They also can go into the gym shower with members of the gender that they find sexually attracted to and not get arrested. If a heterosexual did that we would be arrested and thrown in jail.

First it's forbidden. Then it's permitted. Then it's mandatory.
The NFL is doing itself no favors. No one wants to see that shit. They'll turn off the set before they watch crap like that and a sissified NFL will find itself out of business.

ESPN cut to a Gay Bar when Sam was picked by the Rams...

This is about "Forward"ing the Gay Agenda... From the President's immediate call to him to the Punishing of Football players for finding Men Kissing to be Disgusting.

:)

peace...

In Obama's defense, he did say if he and his wife were punished by having another child, he believes he would look like Michael Sam.

Homosexuality has been treated differently down the centuries. In America, if you are homosexual, you can still vote on mill levy's up to who becomes president. You have ALL the same rights as anyone else. Now, you or I can't marry someone of the same sex, and that isn't in the Constitution. People that have perverted sexual leanings, protecting dysfunctional sexuality wasn't part of the deal... it's not protected under racial, religious or political freedoms . I don't think it was even implied in the Constitution.

Last edited:
Come on people

Homsexuals make up less than, 1%. something percent of our population is this country

but if we don't all bow to them, it's us who is the sick ones

how you love that...beat down by a minority....AGAIN

Blacks, now latinos, homosexuals...and it's all OUR FAULT

You let it happen them beat you down, then live with it

Coming from a scientific perspective how does one reconcile homosexuality with evolution of the species? I've always found this very interesting. Two males or two females do not further the species.

Come on people

Homsexuals make up less than, 1%. something percent of our population is this country

but if we don't all bow to them, it's us who is the sick ones

how you love that...beat down by a minority....AGAIN

Blacks, now latinos, homosexuals...and it's all OUR FAULT

You let it happen them beat you down, then live with it

Note what she is saying here. You were beat down and pushed around by a minority class. Basically saying they are inferior. Good ole steph...the bigoted racist.

Coming from a scientific perspective how does one reconcile homosexuality with evolution of the species? I've always found this very interesting. Two males or two females do not further the species.
its irrelevant,but according to science life found a way back at the beginning. Eventually mating over time

And yet there are still gays and lesbians today just as there were 6,000 years ago when the world was first formed on the back of a giant turtle floating in space by the all-loving invisible man in the sky.

So who cares if they don't promote the species? They're part of the species and they're part of our society and they cannot be discriminated against by law. If you don't like that, you are free to move to Iran.

In a few years it might not be enough to just be indifferent about Gay men.
You will have to be pro gay.
If you say you are not gay it just might not be enough to be accepted in society.
WE ALL will have to provide some evidence that we tried a gay sex act at least a few times
and had evidence we didn't like it.

You might not be far off the mark. If a gay man comes on to some straight guy, will that guy have any right to refuse? Isn't that homophobia if the man says no? He's not willing to at least try. Would he refuse if it was a woman?

I disagree that someone would have to prove they didn't like it. The MUST like it. If they don't, that's proof positive they are anti gay.

I love to watch straight men worry about being hit on as if they are irresistable. I love to watch straight men worry about getting hit on and someone not taking no for an answer....women everywhere chuckle over that dilemma.

What if it's not a straight man?

And yet there are still gays and lesbians today just as there were 6,000 years ago when the world was first formed on the back of a giant turtle floating in space by the all-loving invisible man in the sky.

So who cares if they don't promote the species? They're part of the species and they're part of our society and they cannot be discriminated against by law. If you don't like that, you are free to move to Iran.

Could you point to the passage in the bible where it refers to the earth being 6000 years old? Your stating the obvious in regards to homosexuals being around a few thousand years ago was not what I was referring to.

its irrelevant,but according to science life found a way back at the beginning. Eventually mating over time

Asexual plants do propagate but that has no correlation with homosexuality. Asexual reproduction takes place by natural means.

Homosexual reproduction takes place by natural means. Straight parents naturally have children who are gay.

And the species has continued for thousands of years.

Obsessive Compulsive behavior has been around for 6000 years

Counter culture types have been around for 6000 years.

Illogical thinking has been around for 6000 years.

And your point is that we should embrace these?

Yeah, that makes sense. (Sarcasm)

Homosexual reproduction takes place by natural means. Straight parents naturally have children who are gay.

You are completely warped. You do not advance your case by acting in such a bizarre manner

Its artificial when you introduce a third party to the deal. If two sperm cells were to ever form a gamete then it would be natural, same goes for two egg cells.

Last edited:
Here's why SeaBiscuit is a Faggot... because she wants employers to Suspend, Fire, Fine and force into Reeducation Camps anyone who dared to voice their Repulsion about Deviant Sexual Exhibitionism on their own time.

Motherfuck shitty examples of our Species like you. :thup:

:)

peace...

Its artificial when you introduce a third party to the deal.
What "third party"? Two parents naturally have a gay child. That's how it works. That's how it's always worked. And it obviously works because we're still here regardless. And now at this point in time, Conservatives need to face the reality that their religion is powerless to stop gay people from being accepted as normal members of society, just like women, blacks, Latinos, etc.

Why is that so difficult to understand? Oh yeah. Because you're Conservatives.

Forum List

Back