Reeducation Camp if you say "OMG" or "Horrible" about men kissing on TV

I don't think anyone is 'outraged' by the video, we're pretty much numb as a society at this point. It's people being punished, silenced, oppressed, etc... for their opinion that is hypocritical and wrong.

Yeah, except the only person that was punished was an NFL player BY the NFL....Yet I hear no outrage being sent toward the NFL. Because their outrage suddenly goes away?

Where do you get that idea? I'm not talking to the 'NFL' in here, I'm talking to people who support people being punished because their opinion differs from those people. I guess they're the 'thought police' now. :cuckoo:

It wasn't his "thoughts" that got him in trouble (with the FREE MARKET), it was the words he said OUT LOUD.

Really no anti gay bigot or racist is motivated by hate? What is it then?

If anti-Christian bigots aren't motivated by hate, what is it then?

It is hate. If you want to discriminate based on someone being Christian, it's motivated by hate, period.
Nope, Gods word. Gay is sin and abnormal,period. If gays don't like criticism they should keep their sick sex practices in the closet.

If Tom Brady tweeted that he thought interracial marriages were disgusting and they gross him out, should the NFL respond or just ignore the comment?

You wont get an answer - republicans are all about kicking around the little people. Big corporations, people with power etc are all safe.

Back to the welfare children. GET 'EM!

If Tom Brady tweeted that he thought interracial marriages were disgusting and they gross him out, should the NFL respond or just ignore the comment?
The stupidest argument is comparing a sick sexual practice with race, not even close to being the same. Only idiots think so.

If Tom Brady wants to tweet racist or homophobic shit thats his biz.
The Clippers owner is quite free to be as racist as he wishes.

Keep dancing I'll put on a song for you :lol:

Really. Seems to me the First Amendment supports his statement. YOURS however is dancing around addressing the truth.

Nothing more than a deflection from one who has no real answer.

He/She is the typical Lefty who wishes to define acceptable freedoms.

Really. Seems to me the First Amendment supports his statement. YOURS however is dancing around addressing the truth.

CC is a solid gold dancer when it comes to deflection and dancing around the bush.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow, you mean someone can say what they want?!?! Well I'll be...

Now since you're so upset that people are being punished for "free speech" tell me what you plan to do against the NFL who suspended a player for free speech.

Oh, nothing? :lol: Well thats effective.

Forum List

Back