Reeducation Camp if you say "OMG" or "Horrible" about men kissing on TV

All the laws against discrimination haven't done anything to end discrimination. Racial animosity is much worse today than it ever was during the worst part of jim crow.

Even if the left succeeds in silencing every voice that won't normalize homosexuality it won't stop the opinions. What it will do is expand resentment from only the gays that want to flame in public, to the ones to demand that such flaming be accepted.

All the laws against discrimination haven't done anything to end discrimination. Racial animosity is much worse today than it ever was during the worst part of jim crow.

Even if the left succeeds in silencing every voice that won't normalize homosexuality it won't stop the opinions. What it will do is expand resentment from only the gays that want to flame in public, to the ones to demand that such flaming be accepted.

Exactly, yet they seem to think they're 'winning' something here by using threats and pressure to shut people up. :cuckoo:

Stop romanticizing the past. You sound stupid

The left is not very intelligent. They operate on feelings and the voices in their own heads. All the discrimination and intolerance throughout history has never stopped homosexuality. They know this and use the argument frequently. Yet, they somehow believe that if they can stop the expression of rejection, they will someday eliminate rejection.

No. The nation will collapse of its own sickness before that happens.

Exactly, yet they seem to think they're 'winning' something here by using threats and pressure to shut people up. :cuckoo:

You mean the NFL or anything but the NFL?

Yep...we are living in the twilight zone. A natural reaction from a straight male now can force someone to lose their job if they don't attend a reeducation camp. The way this is going, it won't work out well for anyone involved. They asked for tolerance, we tolerate, but that's not good enough. We have to embrace the homos sick lifestyle now. Not going to happen.

They want to teach kids that it's perfectly fine & healthy when the science says clearly it's not. Imagine if someone wanted to teach your kid smoking crack is all fine, perfectly healthy..even though we all know the fact is, it's not.

Do what you want homos, just don't expect everyone to approve of it. Tolerance is wearing thin for people who know how we got where we are today, believe it.

Are you this gullible?

Not at all, but if you think that this is a 1st Amendment issue, you certainly are. Don't like the atmosphere at your place of employment because they don't allow you to bash the fags or the n-words at work? Find employment with right wing radio.

Okay then. You will be fine if some business Fines and sends a homosexual like you to sensitivity training because you are homosexual and said so right? Wrong is wrong and it is time the wrongs of the fascist organizations like GLAD and NOW are shown for what they are.

I will not be sorry that you can't be an anti gay bigot in the workplace or when representing an organization anymore just as I'm not sorry you can't be a racist bigot.

I'll be okay for you firing me for being gay when I can fire you for being Christian.

Yep...we are living in the twilight zone. A natural reaction from a straight male now can force someone to lose their job if they don't attend a reeducation camp.

In the NFL

The way this is going, it won't work out well for anyone involved. They asked for tolerance, we tolerate, but that's not good enough. We have to embrace the homos sick lifestyle now. Not going to happen.

...In the NFL

They want to teach kids that it's perfectly fine & healthy when the science says clearly it's not. Imagine if someone wanted to teach your kid smoking crack is all fine, perfectly healthy..even though we all know the fact is, it's not.

Who's teaching that? The NFL? ESPN?

Do what you want homos, just don't expect everyone to approve of it. Tolerance is wearing thin for people who know how we got where we are today, believe it.

...Tell that to the NFL

Yep...we are living in the twilight zone. A natural reaction from a straight male now can force someone to lose their job if they don't attend a reeducation camp. The way this is going, it won't work out well for anyone involved. They asked for tolerance, we tolerate, but that's not good enough. We have to embrace the homos sick lifestyle now. Not going to happen.

There are many many someone's that want to teach your kid that smoking or eating pot is all fine. Crack won't be all that far behind.

Easy to make that statement without anything to back it up. ;)

Except when 'society' didn't find your behavior acceptable right? :lol:

Now it's 'cool' cause the power has shifted and you decide what moral values are acceptable and impose threats to ensure that others fall in line with your morals. Society is no different than it was 50 years ago, same basic rules, those in power form conformity to their authority, you just applaud it now because you agree with the forced conformity of today but you didn't with the forced conformity of 30 years ago. Hypocrit.

You really want to compare being able to call me a fag in public with arresting us 'cause we're queer? Did you go to the school of really bad analogies too?

Did it used to be socially acceptable to own people? Yes...until it wasn't.

Did it used to be socially acceptable to call black people the N-word? Yes...until it wasn't.

Did it used to be socially acceptable to express disgust in public over interracial marriages? Yes...until it wasn't.

Did it used to be socially acceptable to beat your wife or rape her in the marriage bed? Yes...until it wasn't.

I could do this all day...

See, the problem here is that you are a dishonest hack like your goofy friend Jilly and you have to smear those you disagree with, you're incapable of having any kind of an honest discussion.

Fact: I have never called anyone a 'fag', nor would I condone it.

Fact: I have never been in favor of 'queers' (your word, never mine) being arrested.

Fact: I have never personally expressed 'disgust' at a homosexual display of affection, but I understand how a heterosexual man would have such natural feelings in this instance.

Yet I have been accused of all three in your post above even though I've never once uttered anything even remotely close to that.

As to your examples, the glaring difference is that one would naturally feel DISGUST in all of those situations, slavery, phystical violence (which was never 'accepted' by society, it was just never talked about), calling people vile names, etc.. And because they were repressed from expressing disgust by 'society's rules' these situations were allowed to continue for years.

You are now condoning the exact same societal pressure to do the exact same thing, to keep people from expressing how they feel about something because it offends you.

I have never once condoned anyone being called a name, period. That was not the case in this instance, a heterosexual male saying 'horrible' over watching two men kiss in a romantic way is expressing his feelings about it. Again, you think that by using pressure and threats on people to shut them up is really changing how they feel about it? Get real.

I never said YOU did, but it's cute you get defensive.

Yes, boycotts apparently work. Money is power and gays and their allies spend money. It IS the free market.

You can be disgusted. You can even SAY you're disgusted...you can suffer the same consequences of someone in a celebrity status making racist remarks. Suffer the power of the purse.

It's capitalism.

There are people who find interracial relationships just as disgusting as you find gay ones. If they were to express that disgust at their workplace, should they be censured for it, yes or no?

Anyone?

Stop. They are not the same. You need to stop insulting the real bigotry Black people went through with compering it to you.

So you're going to try the "the disgust isn't the same" line too? Disgust is disgust. You can be disgusted...say it out loud and deal with the consequences. Where's your sense of personal responsibility?

Are you retarded?

Yep...we are living in the twilight zone. A natural reaction from a straight male now can force someone to lose their job if they don't attend a reeducation camp.

In the NFL

The way this is going, it won't work out well for anyone involved. They asked for tolerance, we tolerate, but that's not good enough. We have to embrace the homos sick lifestyle now. Not going to happen.

...In the NFL

Who's teaching that? The NFL? ESPN?

...Tell that to the NFL

You really want to compare being able to call me a fag in public with arresting us 'cause we're queer? Did you go to the school of really bad analogies too?

Did it used to be socially acceptable to own people? Yes...until it wasn't.

Did it used to be socially acceptable to call black people the N-word? Yes...until it wasn't.

Did it used to be socially acceptable to express disgust in public over interracial marriages? Yes...until it wasn't.

Did it used to be socially acceptable to beat your wife or rape her in the marriage bed? Yes...until it wasn't.

I could do this all day...

See, the problem here is that you are a dishonest hack like your goofy friend Jilly and you have to smear those you disagree with, you're incapable of having any kind of an honest discussion.

Fact: I have never been in favor of 'queers' (your word, never mine) being arrested.

Fact: I have never personally expressed 'disgust' at a homosexual display of affection, but I understand how a heterosexual man would have such natural feelings in this instance.

Yet I have been accused of all three in your post above even though I've never once uttered anything even remotely close to that.

As to your examples, the glaring difference is that one would naturally feel DISGUST in all of those situations, slavery, phystical violence (which was never 'accepted' by society, it was just never talked about), calling people vile names, etc.. And because they were repressed from expressing disgust by 'society's rules' these situations were allowed to continue for years.

You are now condoning the exact same societal pressure to do the exact same thing, to keep people from expressing how they feel about something because it offends you.

I have never once condoned anyone being called a name, period. That was not the case in this instance, a heterosexual male saying 'horrible' over watching two men kiss in a romantic way is expressing his feelings about it. Again, you think that by using pressure and threats on people to shut them up is really changing how they feel about it? Get real.

Yes, boycotts apparently work. Money is power and gays and their allies spend money. It IS the free market.

You can be disgusted. You can even SAY you're disgusted...you can suffer the same consequences of someone in a celebrity status making racist remarks. Suffer the power of the purse.

It's capitalism.

I never did or said what your post implied I did or said. :eusa_liar:

It's capitalism.

I didn't say you did those things. You pointed out how society did not tolerate gays as they do now as though that's comparable to no longer tolerating bigotry.

What's frustrating is their intolerance.

You think people should be tolerant of hate, ignorance and intolerance?

The Rude Pundit: Pity the Bullied White, Straight, Conservative Christians

Feeling that same-sex sex is 'horrible' isn't hate, it's a a natural reaction and an opinion, which apparently you're okay with oppressing because you don't agree with it. Amazing what goes for 'hate' these days, pretty much everything you disagree with, right?

It's capitalism.

I didn't say you did those things. You pointed out how society did not tolerate gays as they do now as though that's comparable to no longer tolerating bigotry.

The hell you didn't... :lol: It's right there in your post... 'YOU really want to compare...' when I made no such comparison nor used any such language.

I also don't classify a heterosexual thinking that gay sex is disgusting or disturbing as 'bigotry' or 'hate' either, because it isn't.

Last edited:

Feeling that same-sex sex is 'horrible' isn't hate, it's a a natural reaction and an opinion, which apparently you're okay with oppressing because you don't agree with it. Amazing what goes for 'hate' these days, pretty much everything you disagree with, right?

Yup.

Of course, calling it "hate" makes it easier to punish.

Any excuse to exercise control.

There is no ignorance, hatred, or intolerance. I treat homosexuals the same way I treat heteros or anyone for that matter....with respect and dignity. The only contrived ignorance is in your head. Just because someone doesnt agree with a lifestyle doesnt mean they hate someone. My in-laws are chinese. I dont agree with a lot of their culture but I dont hate it.

Furthermore, you're only doing yourself a disservice when you try to force your beliefs on someone else.

Forum List

Back